Spoiler .

Spoiler
Its already been a month after you wrote that song to winner and met Bobby . The song was a great hit . But your relationship with Bobby is ..... gonna end somehow you think . You already texted him saying how much you loved him or what day you have . And he always reply 'hm' and 'k' . That day you woke up with a really dark eyebag and a bloated face . You were crying so hard yesterday that's why your eyes were still red . You took a cold shower and started to write songs for Epik High . Its been a month you hold back to write a song for Epik High . Tablo say you can write any concept you want . You were writing a song title "Spoiler" . "YOUR COLD GAZE AND SHARP WORDS ARE THE SPOILER . IN YOUR EVERY ACTION I SEE OUR END . I TELL MYSELF ITS NOT TRUE BUT I FEEL THE SPOILER . SHOULD I WATCHE UNTIL THE END OR SHOULD I LEAVE NOW ? WHAT IF THERE'S A TWIST? " That was the chorus for the song . Suddenly your phone rang . The ID shows Jinhwan and you quickly picked up . "Hey Jinhwan , Whats up ?" "Hi Noona , Im around gangnam . Can I come by your place ?" "Yeah , Sure . Make sure bring some food . I didnt cooked " You joked making Jinhwan laugh . "Haha , Okay . I'll be there 10 minutes" Then you ended the call and started cleaning up the house . ⇨1 Hour later ⇦ You and Jinhwan chatted for a long time . He was asking for advice how to write songs . Then you go to your room and picked up some files and gave it to him . "This is some song that I wrote in a month ." Jinhwan readed the song . " Hey Noona ?" "Yeah ?" "Why are your songs is all about break up and sad one ? " You didnt answer and just looked down . "Noona ? Bobby isnt really your cousin is it ?" "Eh ?" You winded up your eyes to him . How did he know ? " I know bcus , The way bobby looks at you diffrently . He's your boyfriend right ?" You noded and covering you face with your palms . You were crying . Jinhwan was holding your hands tightly . "Why are you crying ? Did he do something terrible ? Tell me !" " No ... He just kept ignoring me . I dont know what his doing right now " Jinhwan hands are wiping your tears . He smiled at you . "He have a new project going on . I heard he will be shooting the mv's tomorrow . " "Really" . You asked Jinhwan for confirmation . He noded . Then you hugged him and kept saying thanks . You taugh that u could make some lunch for Bobby and supriesd him . Tomorrow will be a perfect day ! -End Part 6- I Know its a little but the end is coming near :)