Meeting you ...

Spoiler
◆ 9.01 AM , Moji Cafe ◆ You were sitting alone while sipping your favourite latte while waiting for Bobby , Your Boyfriend to come and spend a day with you . You and Bobby were dating since Bobby joined YG ent . So that means , its officaly three years , right ? You rembered back in the days , How you met Bobby . ♔ Flashback , 3 Years Ago♔ You were working as a songwriter . You were needed to help 2NE1 to write a song for their next comeback . "Annyonghaseyo ! Im (Y/N) , I'll hope we'll work together as a team" You bowed and greeted cheerly make the other members smiled widely . "She's cute , why is YG always take the cutest people to write a song ? " Said Sandara while walking towards You and pinch your cheeks softly . "Dara yaa , Your gonna make her scared of us ! Dont you know there's already a lot people who's already scared of us ? Come sit here (Y/N) !! Im cute and can be your chingu !" Said Bom while patting a big space beside her . She was eating corn , and you find her easy going with people . You happily seat beside next to her . Then came CL with her notepad and pencils to write some lyrics . " Okay , So what are you guys planning to have the next comeback ? " You asked to the other members with a serious look . " Since 2NE1 , is a unique group . We want to show at our blackjacks that we're unique and rough . But somehow , we want to put some cute personality " Said CL while the other members nodded showing that they were agree what just spoke by CL . You landed you back at the sofa and kept thinking ideas for the song . But unnfortunatly , You didnt . You asked them that you needed to get some fresh air outside , They noded and you left the room . ★ At the corridor ★ " Unique , Rough ... Cute " You kept mumbling those word and kept thinking until a man who were running came crashed at you . All the papers that the man was holding scatter away . The man fell on top of you . His face was just a inch close to you . He have those type of eye smile and obviously bunny tooth . He was cute to you . He immdietly stood up and kept bowing to you . "Cheosohamnida ! I didnt mean to crashed you . Im really sorry" Said the man while keep bowing to you , He helped you stood up and kept saying sorry . " Hey , Its okay alright ? You didnt mean to crashed me right ? " You said while helping him picking up the scatter paper . Then suddenly you pick up a paper , appreantly it is the man resume . His name was Kim Jiwon or known as Bobby . He was a trainee who was trying to audition for YG . After picking up all the paper , You smile at him . " It was nice to meeting you , Jiwonnie ! Oh my bad .. I didnt introduce myself to you . My name's (Y/N) . " but you can call me byu for short" You said while handshake his hand . They were bigger than you ofcourse , But somehow his hand was rough but soft at the same time . "Wait ... Your Byu ? I mean Byu the most famous songwritter ?! Omo , I cant belive it ..." He was happy , you guess as he shake your hand roughly . He smiled showing off his bunny teeth . "Oh sorry , I guess I went to hard shaking your hands like that " He lets go off your hands . "Nah , It alright . Well Bobby , I'll hope you can pass the audition with flying colours " You patted his arms , and giving those kind of hope in yoir eyes . Suddenly he's face turns red . Blush ? You guess . But why he was blushing at a random time ? " Uhh thanks .. Ermm (Y/N) sumbaenim? " "Yeah ? ,and hey cut off with that sumbaenim things . You making me feel old" You pouted . His face was even getting redder . " Oh , Sorry .. (Y/N) err... Your cute .. I - I m-mean your the best ! " He shutterd those words with more redder face . You kept looking at him with a smirk . " Haha , Thanks . Its the first time people said that Im the best . Wait ... Im the best ... . You mumble those words . Suddenly you hugged Bobby .. "OMO , Kim Jiwon thank you for giving me idea to write a lyrics ! I love you ! You kissed his cheeks , and hurridly leave Bobby just like that . Poor Bobby . ◇ After 3 Month ◇ You already finish the lyrics with 2NE1 as a team . The title of the song was "Im the best" . " I know you can write these kind of lyrics unnie ! You are really ji ja la ga ( the best)" Said Minzy while singing the song . The room filled with laughter and happiness . After 3 months writing the songs and filming the MV . Today was the day to release the MV . After the MV was released , they readed the comments if the fans . jiyongiehyungg_1: Wow , our 2NE1 unnie is daebak ! this song we'll be a hit . bomlovelovelove : Bom looks too cute , Sandara looks too pretty , CL looks rough & our Gong Maknae is already matured ! TT-TT im happy with these girls , I'll support them always . Those comments makes Bom started crying . Well she was the soft hearted one . You patted her back softly . " Aigoo you say you wont cried when reading the fans comments" You said while looked bom with a pout . "Its because you , You make fans love us . Gomawo (Y/N) ! I felt very happy bcus of the fans . they're my happiness" Said Bom while wiping his tears , She hugged you and the let you go . It was already late midnight and you say to them that you needed to go home . You guys hugged for the las time and the sent you out of the building . ▩At Hangang River▩ You didnt go home eventually , Bcus you want to spend some time alone at the river . The view was nice and relaxing . The weather was not to cold , no to hot . Just a fine weather that midnight . Suddenly a tall figure appear in front of you . "Ah ! Ghost !" You screamed and was about to run . But the tall figure hold your feet . " Yah ! Im Bobby , How could you say Im a ghost .." He pouted and sitted next to you . " Haha mianhe , I taught you were a ghost bcus your tall and wearing all black . By the way what are you doung here ? Aren't you Supposed to be practicing or writing some song or something ?" You asked him while eating the tteokbuki that he offered to you . "I Am , Im here bcus I needed some Idea to write a rap . Btw , I've already become a trainee at YG ! Thanks to you , I guess" You looked at him with a confusing look . " Why thanking me ?" Suddenly he came closer to you . His face was just a few inches from you . "That kiss ... Makes me mpre want to be an idol" Suddenly you rememberd that you kiss him in the cheeks bcus you were to happy that you get an idea . " Omo , Jiwonnie .. Im really sorry , I didnt mean to kiss you . I just ... You were shuted by a kiss from him . His lips was on your plump lips . That kiss was sweet . After a few moments you guys stop kissing bcus you were running out of breath. Your cheeks turn red . " Its okay , That gives me hope ... That kiss gives me hope to become an Idol for you ..." Suddenly he kneeled in front of you . " (Y/N) .... Would you become my Girlfriend ?" You spaced out for a few minutes . But then you nooded happily saying that you'll be his girlfriend . and that's how you guys become a couple . But no one knows that you guys are dating . Even the YG family . ⇨ End FlashBack & Part 1⇦ So guys how about the first part ? Im sorry there's a bit mistake of my spelling or langguage . hehe well , just like i say english is not my first langguage . Hehe have fun ready my boring story ^^ i'll continue part 2 tomorrow :)