Five

My Past. My Present. My Future?

Hoya POV

 

Soon the days passed by. and these days turned to weeks. Our comeback was successful and I’m really happy about that. But something bothers me since Byungsoo’s birthday. 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 I was sitting with Byungsoo at the balcony while Yeoni, her mom and the guys were inside, washing the dishes, watching TV or playing some games. 

 

„What did you wish for your birthday, Byung-ah? Your Eomma told me, that you don’t want to tell her.“, I asked him. Byungsoo was sitting beside me, playing with his teddy bear, I gave him back then. But after my question he stopped playing.

 

„Can’t tell it. Eomma would be upset…“ He seemed to be sad. Why?

 

„Why would your Eomma be upset because of your wish?“

 

„Because Eomma would hate it.“

 

„Why?“

 

He looked at me with his sad teddy bear-like eyes. „Tell me,Byung-ah. You know, you can trust your uncle Hoya, right?“

 

Still with his sad eyes, he played with the ears of his violet teddy. „But when I tell you, you can’t tell Eomma. Pinky promise?“

 

I nodded and made a pinky promise.

 

„I wished to meet my appa.“, he whispered. His little voice was so low, so I had to concentrate to understand him at the first time but luckily I understood him.

 

„Why?“

 

„All of my friends do have an appa, but not me. I always see, that they’re are picked up by either their eomma or appa. Sometimes both parents are picking them up. And the big kids in the day care are making fun of me, because I don’t have an appa. They said, that appa didn’t love eomma and me so he left.“

 

Poor Byungsoo. If he just know the truth, it would break his heart. Knowing that his father left him and his mother because they would ruin his chance to fulfill his dream…

It would break him and his little heart…

 

But I know in someway, that Daehyun regretted his decisions.

 

„And why are you afraid to tell it to your eomma?“ I know how Yeoni would react if Byungsoo would tell her his wish but why is he afraid to tell her? I mean, we never talked in front of him about his father.

 

„I heard eomma and halmeoni once talk about my appa when they thought I would sleep. Halmeoni was talking about appa but eomma got mad and said, that she doesn’t care about him like he didn’t care about us…“

 

Oh ! What now? ‘Come on, Hoya! I have to make up something so Byungsoo…! It’s not good to lie to a kid. So why should I make up a story…better not to tell him anything…

 

„I think your eomma doesn't mean it that way, Byung-ah. Just don’t thin about that anymore, ok?“

 

That was the best I could thin of. I didn’t really lied to him.  And I didn’t told him something. So…

 

Byungsoo just nodded. Good. 

We sat at the balcony a little bit more before we went back to the apartment, not losing a single word about our little conversation.
And as I promised to Byungsoo, I didn’t told my dearest bestfriend anything.

 

*Flashback End*

 

 

And that was what was bothering me. Should I try to persuade Yeoni to give Daehyun and Byungsoo a chance to meet each other? Or should I talk to Daehyun first?

 

Urgh! What should I do!? I tried to talk with Yeoni about Daehyun but she is just so hard headed and I doubt that she will give them with a chance. Maybe in the future burt not now…

 

And talk to Daehyun? Maybe. But what will he do? 

 

Maybe one of the guys can help me about this…

 

 

 

 

Daehyun POV

 

 

Me and my bandmates were walking back from the stage to our room. On the way we met many of our sunbaes and hoobaes.

 

„Hyung, I’ll just grab something to eat, ok?“ Yongguk-hyung nodded and I made my way to the buffet. But on my way there…

 

„Daehyun.“ This voice. I turned around.

 

„Hyung…“

 

„We need to talk. Meet me after the show at the back entrance.“

 

Then he left. Leaving me curious why he wanted to talk to me.



 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! 

I updated faster than I thought xD
Hope you liked it :D
I think I'll let the real story begin ^^

So...see ya at the next chappy :*

cy_nica


   

good night...good morning xD

 



Just don't forget the Ramyeon kkk xD