Three

My Past. My Present. My Future?

Yeoni POV

 

 

 

Today’s Byungsoo’s 2nd Birthday but because it’s a weekday, we can’t make a birthday party for him since everyone’s busy with work and Byungsoo is at the daycare for the whole day while I’m at work. My mom and I planed to make a little Party at the weekend. Hoya-Oppa promised to come and maybe he’ll take s with him.

 

But just because we can’t make a little party now, doesn’t mean, I can’t celebrate it in the evening. Just me and my baby. So before I picked Byungsoo up, I bought his favorite cake. Chocolate Cheesecake.

 

„Eomma!!!“ Byungsoo run to me, as soon as he saw me entering his daycare, with his little baby legs. 

 

„Hey, baby boy. How was your day?“

 

„Gooooood!“

 

„That’s nice. Let’s get you ready to go home, ok?“

 

Byungsoo nodded and I helped him to put in his shoes and his thin jacket. It may be August but it’s not that warm today and I don’t want to get my son sick.

 

We bid his teacher goodbye and went home.

 

„What did you do today, Byung?“ 

 

„Seonsaengnim-Noona brought a cake and we ate it and then they sang ‚Happy Birthday‘ and we played some games and…“ and so on. Byungsoo loves to tell me about his day and I like it to listen to him. He’s a very talkative and bubbly child and he reminds me of myself so much.

„Eomma, is Halmoni  coming over? And Uncle Hoya?“

 

„No, baby. Not today. They are coming over on Saturday but today it’s just the two of us. Do like that Idea?“

 

„That’s the best! Just mommy and me!!!“ Byungsoo is really such a lovable boy. It’s always my favorite time, when we spend some time alone at home. Just the two of us. We will watch his favorite shows on TV and I make us some snacks.
His favorite is actually Pororo but what he loves more than this Pinguin are Music shows. He always tries to sing as soon as he hears the music. Even if you won’t understand anything of the lyrics.

 

Arriving at home, Byungsoo took off his shoes and jacket and run to the living room. It was time for his music shows. While he was watching TV I went to the kitchen and put his cake on the table.

 

„What do you want to eat for dinner, Byungsoo-ah?“

 

„I want curry! Like how uncle Hoya always cooks it, please.“

 

This boy. „You know I can’t cook it like how your uncle does it.“

 

„It’s ok. Then do it like eomma does it always, eomma.“, he said, not giving me even one glance because he’s too busy with copying the steps the Idols do on the Show.

 

So I started cooking.

 

After the dinner we ate his cake and my baby was very happy that he got to eat his favorite cake. 

 

In the evening my mom called and wanted to wish Byungsoo a happy birthday. When she asked him, what he did today, he told her everything. And when I say everything than I mean it.

He began with the time he woke up for day care and go on with the things he did with his teacher and friends at the day care until the moment I picked him up, went home with him and ate his cake.

 

Because I the loud speaker, I heard my moms laughing. She told Byungsoo that, when she comes on the weekend to celebrate his birthday, she would make a cake here at our home and Byungsoo could help her. 

 

Baking was one of the things Byungsoo likes very much. Not because he could help but more because he can make a mess. He finds it funny to throw flour around the kitchen or smear it on his and our faces.

 

„Mom, why? You know, he’ll do a mess.“

 

„Oh come on, sweety. Just let him be, it’s his birthday. Don’t you think, it would be okay just for this time?“

 

Oh mom…she’ll love to spoil him too much and let him do what he wants. I really hope he won’t grow up to be too much spoiled. 

„Fine, but just because it’s for his birthday.“ I gave in. „You really spoil him too much, eomma.“

 

„Let me spoil him. He’s my only grand child, so it’s natural for a grandmother to spoil her grandchild.“

 

I know that at the other end of the line she was sulking because of what I said with the spoiling thing. But I don’t really care. It was the truth. 

 

 

 

An hour after my mom called, someone else called to also wish Byungsoo a happy birthday.

 

His one and only uncle Hoya and at the background I could hear the other Infinite member singing „Happy Birthday“.

 

While Byungsoo and I were talking to Hoya-oppa, I sometimes could hear Sungjong screaming, that he wants to play with Byungsoo and he will do everything to make it on his birthday party. He will bring Sunggyu - his teddy bear - with him, so my son can hit and bit it and whatever he wants but of course Sunggyu-oppa butted in and threat Sungjong that he will throw all his lemon candy’s away.

 

I really wanted to talk a litte more with them but Byungsoo got tired and we needed to hang up. Before we said bye to each other, the boys were yelling over the phone to Byungsoo that they will definitely come to his birthday party.

 

 

 

Daehyun POV

 

 

Everyone were already sleeping safe and sound but not me.

 

Still thinking about Yeoni and our son. 

 

How do they celebrate his birthday? With whom? Were they happy?

 

I hope so…

 

I couldn’t sleep, so I just get up from my bed and made my way to the living room in one hand my old phone back then.

 

It’s always the same. On Christmas, on New Year, Chuseok, even on valentines day or white day and of course her and my sons birthday…I’ll call Yeoni on her phone, even if I know she won’t answer it. „The number you have dialed is not available“ 

 

I know that I look like a fool, always calling a number which is not available and to be honest I don’t know myself why I’m doing that.

Maybe there was still hope in me that this number will be someday available again and she’ll pick up the phone and I can hear her beautiful voice again.

 

Before going to bed again, I looked out of the window. It was night but because of the lights in Seoul, I couldn’t see the stars. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

„Happy birthday, my son.“

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

New Update!

Hope you liked it :D

 

And

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I know it's a litte bit late, but better late than never...kkk xD

 

Hope you had a good new year :D

Let's wish that 2015 will be better than last year xD

 

 

cy_nica