One

My Past. My Present. My Future?

„Oppa, aren’t you busy today? I thought you have a full schedule for the whole next week…“

 

 

„I am but I have 10 minutes break now, so I wanted to to give my bestfriend a call and ask her, how’s life going. And I miss m dear naughty god-son.“ 

 

 

Right now I was on the phone with my one and only bestfriend. Hoya-oppa was always like that. No matter how busy he was, he still managed to call to ask if Byungsoo and I are fine. Yup, that’s so typical for him. 

 

 

„I’m fine but I think that your dear god-son is making fun of me….again. He always throws his teddy on the ground just to cry until I pick it up and give it back to him so he can throw his teddy on the floor again.“

 

 

I heard how Oppa laughed.

 

 

„That’s my boy! Tell him, that his uncle Hoya is proud of him.“

 

 

„No wonder my baby is naughty. He’s learning from you, Oppa!“

 

 

We couldn’t help but to laugh about our conversation. Always teasing each other. But I’m used to it since we were little kids. 

 

 

I heard someone saying to Hoya-oppa that break is almost over, so I prepared to say bye.

 

 

„I think you heard, chingu. I have to go now. Break is almost over. I’ll visit you both as soon as I’m back in Seoul, ok?“

 

 

„Yeah. I heard. And please don’t dare to come over. I don’t want my son to become as evil as you. I rather have Sungjong over here or Myungsoo.“

 

 

I really love to . I know that he doesn’t like it, that I often hung out with Myungsoo and Sungjong when he’s not there and he gets jealous sometimes because of that. So why not ? Mehrong….

 

 

„What a nice bestie I have. You’re so nice…Take care, dongsaeng-ah! Bye.“

 

 

„Bye, Oppa. And you too take care. Say hi to Infinite from me. Oppa Hwaiting!“

 

 

„Will do! Bye.“

 

 

I looked to of the window, watching the nice night view I have over Seoul. It’s been almost one and a half year since I moved here. My mother wanted me to move here because since she almost lives most of her time here in Seoul because of her work and since she wanted to spend more time with me and her grandson, my mom wanted us near her. And that’s why I moved to Seoul. Another reason was, she always could help me when I needed it but most of the time, Byungsoo is at the daycare while I was at work.

I’m working as a medical assistant so it isn’t that stressful and I have enough time to spend with my little boy. 

 

 

My little Byungsoo…

He got his look from his father. Eyes, nose, lips.

 

 

It took me a lot of time to get over this man. During my pregnancy there was a time I never stopped crying. I couldn’t help it. Every time I went to the doctor for my monthly check ups, I saw the happy couples around me and wished he was by my side. But he wasn’t. He left, knowing I was pregnant. And even after he left, there were no calls or messages from him to show me that he cares. Not even once.

But I couldn’t go on like that. My doctor told me that my Byungsoo was ok but because of my condition of being all sad and depressed, it wouldn’t do good to my baby so he told me to change that. So I did. For the sake of my son. I got over the man who left me for his carrier and moved on with my life. 

 

 

Now my son is almost three years old and very naughty. Always teasing me but in a cute and adorable way so I never could be mad at him. He may look like his appa but that doesn’t mean I would love him less. Byungsoo was my happiness and I can’t imagine loosing him. I think, I would die when someone dares to take him away from me.

 

 

Speaking of this naughty boy: he was sleeping in his crib. My baby must be tired after today. My mother came to visit us and we actually wanted to take a little walk around the park but it ends with a very long shopping trip.

 

 

Since I moved to Seoul my mom was able to visit us more often and every time she was free, she comes to my apartment even just for 30 minutes or an hour just to see if we’re okay or to play with Byungsoo. 

 

 

And because mom was the type of grandmother, who would make a fool of herself - just to make her grandson happy - she bought him everything she thought he would like it. But seriously! My Baby was not old enough to play with a gameboy. 

Gosh…this mother of mine.

 

 

Byungsoo preferred to play with his building blocks or his fest buddy - his violet teddy bear, which he got as a present from Hoya-oppa on his first birthday. But no, my mother  is just one stubborn woman. My poor baby. He needed to endure his crazy granny…

I’m already asking myself how she managed to rise me an my two oppas. I can’t remember that she did the same thing to us. Maybe she just wanted to spoil Byungsoo as much as she can since he’s her first grandson.

But I still hope that he won’t be spoiled too much by eomma.

 

 

With a last look at Byungsoo I decided that it was time to clean my apartment. 

Having a little baby can be really tiring. Everywhere are toys, blankets, clothes and many more. But it’s worth it, as long as i have my little baby boy and he’s happy.

Without second thoughts I begun to clean up. Living room, kitchen, bathroom, the nursery and the bedrooms. 

After two hours I was finally finished and I was happy that Byungsoo didn’t wake up while my cleaning session. It would have took longer if he woke up in between.

 

 

A short look at the clock told me that it’s almost seven and my son would wake up any time soon from his nap. So I prepared dinner. I made some brown rice and pumpkin porridge for him and oyster pancakes for me. 

After I finished with cooking I went to Byungsoos room to see if he’s already awake and he was. Sitting in his crib with his teddy in his left arm, he looked at me with his big brown eyes, waiting for me to pick him up. 

So I did and went with him to the dining room for dinner.

 

 

After dinner, I played with him for a little time until he fell asleep again. The day ended peacefully and after I put my little baby to bed I also got ready to sleep. Tomorrow was Monday, meaning I have to wake up early again to take Byungsoo to the daycare and go to work.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sooo...

this i my first chapter to this story.

The first chapter in english...kkk

I know it is boring but it's just the beginning^^'

English is not my first language so please don't be to strict with me ^^

And even i was boring I hope it was okay for the beginning xD

 

C ya :D

cy_nica