Lost

Lost

 

 

 

All people know that lee donghae is so in love with lee eunhyuk, he doesn’t try to hide it, whatever it is he is just so in love with him and he want to show to the world that he loves eunhyuk.

He will do anything to satisfy eunhyuk, he will cling to him because he just yearn just for eunhyuk even if he knows that he has so many other people who wants to be near him, but he only wants eunhyuk.

But the problem is that eunhyuk never loved donghae that way, the first time he know donghae’s feeling, he wanted to distance himself from donghae just to help him to get over him, after all donghae was his body, he loved him yes, but just as a dear brother, but donghae never agreed to him. He just wanted Eunhyuk friendship and he told him that he will never ask for more.

And it really went like that, donghae was just like an angel he just wanted eunhyuk happy and he promised himself that whenever euhyuk will find someone he likes he will never be between them.

His love was so pure.

Donghae was so dear to all the people in the campus, all girls and boys loves him so  much because he was so innocent and so nice, but that what makes eunhyuk problem begin.

Whenever he liked a girl he would confess to her, but every time he got rejected, he was confident that all those girls liked him back, but why the reject. The last girl was yoona, he likes her so much, he was been observing her for so much time, and he was a friend with her, he knows that this girls likes him. So he decided to confess. And when he did he got rejected, but the problem is that she cried when she said no. so that was it when she was ready to go he held her hands and begged her to tell him why she don’t want to be his girlfriend when he could tell that she liked him back so she said:

“I don’t want to build my happiness in another one’s sadness, donghae is a really nice man, and I can see that he loves you so much he could die for you. I don’t want to see him cry.”

“ did he tell you to say no.”

“No he never did and he never will. He just too nice, and II m sue that you know him better.I’m sorry oppa, but even if I like you so much I can’t hurt him, and I know that even if I say yes other people will hate me for hurting their precious”

He was broken, he loves his friend but this was so much, and he felt that his friend sofficating him.

“hyuuukie………..” here we go again, that voice that once he laughed whe he heard him but now he hates it soo much.

“Shut the hell up.” He snapped at him, but that was not enough to calm his anger so he approached the stunned boy and slapped so hard that the boy fell in the floor

“It was always because of you, why? Why you have to tell all the people that you love me. I feel that you hate me; my life is hell because of you. They rejected for your sake; they don’t want to hurt … wait what did she say….ah their precious. The hell to their precious ….” He shouted, he was blinded by anger he didn’t calm down so he just took donghae by his collar and punched him again and again until donghae fell unconscious in his hand and blood was all over donghae’s face. if it was not for siwon who passed by them , donghae will be killed.

That’s when eunhyuk stopped, he sow donghae lifeless in siwon’s hand. He didn’t know what come over him to act that way, he felt bad not because he did that to donghae, but he felt bad because deep in his heart he felt somehow calmer.

But that calm left right away when he sow donghae moving a little and when he heard what he told siwon:

“Don’t tell anyone about it…” he was struggling to finish his words “find a way to bring me without anyone seeing me like this”

He felt like someone stubbing him in his heart, why is he like that, why the hell is he so nice, that makes him more angry he was so frustrated.

He didn’t see donghae the day after, neither the hall week. He didn’t know what to do, people always ask about how is donghae. The problem that he himself doesn’t know how’s donghae and he could tell that they are missing their precious. The good thing that siwon didn’t say anything and people still treated him well. He was so confused. He still mad at donghae, and he felt that he hates him so much that it hurts him to know that he hate his friend specially someone like donghae, he don’t deserve to be hated but he can’t help it.

It was maybe three week, when donghae was back, he sow him from a far, but he didn’t know what to do, so he just hided so nobody will see him and see that they have a problems. But that went for nothing because he just sow donghae standing near him, and how he was so angry because he was smiling like he was not about to die in his hand. But that anger went away when he sow yoona standing behind donghae and she was smiling shyly and then donghae nudging her to go to him.

“Oppa, if yu still like me and …. And you want me to be with you then ….then ….” She was soo cute stuttering like that so eunhyuk couldn’t help it he just went to her and kissed her right in her lips. He was so happy that finally he could have her as his girl. And to his surprise he heard donghae saying:

“owwwwwww, so cute” he then shouted “ he people come out and congratulate the new couple”

He sow many people coming to them congratulating him, and the biggest surprise was that all people was genially happy for him, it was not fake, but they were really happy even when they sow him kissing someone who is not donghae. He was confused, even when he looked to donghae he felt that donghae really happy for him, he know donghae so well and he really know when donghae is happy when he is faking it, and now he looked so happy. Was really donghae in love with him or what is it exactly.

“Ok people we should leave them alone, they need their privacy” donghae said with a very cute voice.

“ok man congratulation again”

“we are sorry before, and congratulation”

He heard some friend saying that to him before leaving them alone.

It was becoming awkward, but donghae was the one to speak:

“don’t be like that, we were never awkward before, and I’m sorry for not paying attention to your feeling, and hykkie, I meant it when I said the only thing Im asking for is just your friendship, and Im really will be hppy if you are happy”

“donghae” he whispered and he was so ashamed of himself

“don’t be like that!” donghae whined like a kid “ come on give your besty a hug and then take you girlfriend for a date. Ok!”

That what he did he huged donghae and whispered in his ear a sorry over and over and with that donghae left but not without patting his cheek and saying “don’t be”

He left and he and yoona watched him leave but when they were about to leave he turned around and smiled so big and shouted “have fan you tow lovers” and then he run like a kid

He held yoona’s hand and just asked her to tell him what was all that because he didn’t understand so much.

“when we sow him enterin the school, all the student went to him to welcome him, and I was there with them, he usually will smile and jump like a kid and he will tell us the he loves us, but this time he just stood there and the only thing he said that he hated us, we were shocked it was the first time that we heard him say something like that , but then he said that we should be fair, he told us how we should not make someone love someone when he don’t we all have our taste, he said that we love him like a brother that he was our precious and that’s exactly what you feel for him. He said that you love him, but like his brother, why w should put you on all this pain, and then he looked at me and said “ he loves you yoona, he talked about you all the time and I was happy that he found someone that he likes and I know that you do like him, and he told me that he will confess to you , I was happy , I was waiting for him to tell me that h finally got a girl so nice like you to be his girlfriend, because with that he will be happy and I will be happy, but you rejected him for my sake, he was broken and I was broken more, he is a human being he can’t choose who he will like, I know all off you love me but that didn’t mean to hurt him just to protect me from being hurt, you all hurted my hyukki for my sake, but you all were hurting me more. And my love for him instead of making him happy I was making him miserable without me knowing. Please let him live his life, please” he was crying so much and that’s when we know that we were so cruel to you, I’m sorry eunhyuk, we all are sorry for doing this to you.”

He was listening carefully, his heart hurt so much, even though he did all that to donghae, donghae still try to make him happy. What are you donghae? That was the question he wants to ask him.

He is now with yoona and he is so happy about that, they went to so many dates and they always were together sometime donghae will be with them but he would leave them alone so they will bond together that’s what donghae says. He sometime misses donghae, so he will call him to spend the night with him and they will catch up.He felt there is something different, but he couldn’t know what is it exactly. They still friend but they didn’t talk about that day since donghae was back.

But eunhyuk still felt so guilty for what he did especially when he didn’t apologize properly, so he decided that it’s time to talk to donghae about it.

So he called him one night and told him to spend the night with him.

They were now watching a movie together and eunhyuk was trying to find a way to talk to donghae but donghae know him so well so it was him who said:

“What is it eunhyuk? You have something to say?”

“I…I…”

“You what?”

“about that day, I…I…I’m sorry. I”

“Don’t be, I already told you, don’t be, after all I needed it”

“What do you mean?”

“from the first time I sow you, I loved you so much, I simply adored you. I was not ashamed about it, and the more I know you the more I loved you. I was happy when I sow you happy, and I just wanted to make you happy, the problem was that I know that you will never return my love for you, but I didn’t mind that since I just wanted your friendship, and you were a very good friend to me even if I was annoying you will always stand by me, the only thing that made me attached to this love that you always love even if it was just brotherly love, that love was enough for me and I loved you more for that. And that day you made see what you think so clearly, I knew that you don’t really love me as your brother like you always say, especially when I know very much that without siwon I would be dead now, I’m just a friend to you, because brother would never hate his brother because off a girl.

“Donghae, it’s not li…” he tried to say something but donghae cut him off

“let me finish. I’m not blaming you, like I said don’t be sorry, I finally can move on, I just knew that you are just a friend like everybody else, there is nothing special about you that I should hold into it. I think now wa are even, you were hurt because off me, and that day you hurted me, and in the same time you helped me to move on and be happy for myself not for you and that what I did, I helped you with yoona and now you are happy with her”

Eunhyuk could see the genuine smile that went across donghae’s face and it hurts him for a reason he didn’t know it exactly. Then donghae turned to him and said:

“Now I can say that we are just a friend eunhyuk”

He can’t see it, the gaze that was fall off love and passion. He can see normal gaze, and he can see that donghae really don’t love him even for a little, it was like a gaze from a friend, a simple friend that he is not needed, it was like they just talk because they knew each other nothing special between them.

And now eunhyuk knew that he lost a dear friend, someone that once loved him more than himself.

He lost his heart.