Everything changed ( Sequel)

Lost

 

 

I thought that I shoud write a sequel specialy because of ChirleySun I would like to thank her for her comment and for the ideas that she gives me for this sequel, I hope you will like it ChirleySun and also the other reader I hope you enjoy it.

and again Im sorry for the grammar mistakes

 

 

 

Hyukjae pov

Everything changed now, donghae was no longer my best friend, I can see how much he was happy and I’m not the reason off his happiness and that in some way makes me so sad, I lost him because off my selfesnish and my stupidity. He was no longer beside me, we will have just simple greeting some time I go to him just to talk , I just want to win him again, my life is so boring so empty without him, but I always feel that he is no longer interested to talk to me or to hang out with me, even when I call him to ask him over he would always say that he wanted to pass his time with his other friend especially siwon, so I just tell him that I’ll come over , he wouldn’t mind ,but when we are together with them I feel so left out he would take so much time talking in the phone and when he come to sit with us his attention will be always  in siwon, it was not like before, I was his only best friend he would always prefer to hang out with me and to talk to me but now… everything changed.

I miss him so much , I can’t even think of anything other than him ,I wanted him back , I just missed him to the point that I wanted the time to go back even if that means to  lose Yoona, I just find out that my love for my best friend is the most important thing to me. she noticed my change, I was no longer happy to be with her ,I can’t even smile now, I lost interest in everything and the only thing that I wanted now is to have donghae back, he is the source of my happiness and I would never back off until I have him again. And with that decision I broke up with yoona, I told her That I wanted my donghae back,  I told her that I know whose my heart beat to.

And of Corse she accepted after all donghae is their precious, she also threatens me if I do anything bad to him she will be the one to make me suffer.

Now I’ll do everything that he had done to me before so I can win him back, I’ll never leave him even a second.

I called him at night to talk to him:

“Hello donghae”

“Hi, sorry I don’t want to be rude, but make it quick I have another call” he said back

“Oh…I just wanted to tell you that I broke up with Yoona and” He cats me off and said:

“Wait a second I’ll be back”

After a minute or so he said again

“OK take your time, you don’t have to rush, and I’m sorry I didn’t know about that”

“no it’s ok It happened today , so I don’t think you would know”

“ah Ok, and how are you ?”

“I’m fine actually”

“You don’t have to hide you emotion, even if we are not close friend anymore, I will always be here for you , so you can tell me” he said with so much sincerity, and I felt like an idiot, how can I not know how much a kind person he was and I just broke his heart so many times.

“I love you” there I said it, I can’t hold it anymore I just wanted him to know

“ what are talking about eunhyuk?’” he asked confused

“ I broke up with her because I find out that I love you, so even if you now don’t care about me I’ll do anything to have you back, whatever it takes I’ll make you love me again”

“ you sure are something eunhyuk” he said amused “can’t you be serious for god seek ? or is your break up makes you lose it”

“ I’m serious, and I know that you won’t believe me now, but I won’t give up until I prove it to you.”

“Ok then will come to my house now?” he asked and I immediately said yes.

 

Donghae pov

It took him about 30 minutes to come and here he is sitting in my bed, I just wanted to make sure if he mean it when he told me that he loves me,

“Can you look at me in the eyes and tell me that you are in love with me.“ I asked gently as I waited for him to tell me, because I know him so well, when he lies and when he tells the truth, after all I was his shadow for many years and I was once in love with him, and it was easy for me to know his true self. He then looked at me and to my surprise there it is his genuine love, his sincerity. I waited so long for that gaze.

“ I love you, I’m so in love with and I don’t want anything in this word as much as I want you”

But it was late, so much late, and to tell the truth I was happy that it didn’t come before, because if not I wouldn’t now have him in my life, I wouldn’t have that man I my life, because with him I felt my life complete.

“ I’m sorry eunhyuk, but you are really late”

“ I know I’m” he said stubbornly ”  I know I made a big mistake but now I want to fix it and I’ll do anything just to win your love again even if it takes my whole life”

 

 

Hyukjae pov

I told him that, and I mean every word I said. But what I didn’t want to acknowledge that sparks in his eyes when he looked behind me, and when I turned to see what he is looking at, that he was looking at and I found a frame with a picture of him with some other girl, and to tell the truth she was so beautiful, I don’t know her, I tried to remember if I knew her before but he said while admiring that picture:

“You don’t get it”

“w…W….W…” I can’t find a word to say, I don’t want him to tell me that he loved someone else, but I knew from his eyes that he was indeed in love with someone, but no…no …. That couldn’t be, maybe she is some girl that helped him nothing else, I found myself crying and I really hoped to not see that love in his eyes.

“It was the day you beat me up, he was the one that helped siwon to carry me out of school without anyone noticing, siwon called him and he came to pick us up with his car, he sow how much I’m broken, but not physically but emotionally, he was the one that sow that I didn’t need to heel from my injuries as much as I needed to heel in my heart, he understood me even if we were stranger, he was unique, he is the one who made me understand soo many things in a strange way, the strange thing was how much we become so close even if it was a short time, we are different but we fit each other so well, I can go on and on about him and I can’t tell you how much he is a great person, and to tell the truth even if he didn’t share the same feeling II have for him, unlike the time when I was with you, I won’t be happy just by seeing you happy with someone else, you was someone that I let other people makes you happy because I was afraid that I won’t do my best to make you happy, but he is someone that I would never lend him to anyone because I know that no one will try his best for him as much as I will do for him”

I was really hurt, I couldn’t say a word, but no he will be mine no matter what, his love for that man will fade yes it will…

What are you trying to say, he look so in love with him

No no , I’m is first love, and people never forget their first love

When I was having this battle inside I didn't notice the same girl standing in the door with her arm folded in her chest, but there are no s, and she was wearing a boy’s clothes, what a hell?

Donghae also didn’t notice that strange girl in the door until he said:

“I didn’t know that you love me that much, my sweet baby” and I know now that he was indeed a boy but a gorges’ one, and he was absolutely the one that donghae was talking about, and it made my blood boil and I wanted to beat the hell up of him, but what donghae did made me frozen and I just wished I died before seeing this moment.

“chillie, you are here” with that he run to that man and hugged him so tightly, but I think that was not enough for them, because a moment later they were kissing with so much passion, did they just forget about me, I couldn’t take it anymore so I run outside, he didn’t even come behind me, I knew now that I really don’t mean anything to him.

It was me who made everything change.

I thought It was the worst night I’ll ever have, but how I was wrong, how would I survive every day in school knowing that donghae was in love with someone else and he sees the world from that one person’s eyes? How would I?