Those empty signs (that led me to you)

Grey Blue, Hey You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Those empty signs[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2](that led me to you)[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

tags; #yoonjeonghan #seventeen #kimchaewon #april #leehyunjoo #choiseungcheol #17april #oneshot

 

Their path always collides with each other even though they don’t really wish upon a star to make them together. In Kim Chaewon’s eyes, Yoon Jeonghan will be this pretty boy (too beautiful she always has insecurity complex whenever they are side by side) who lives only in little girl’s fantasies as their dreaming prince charming. And Chaewon isn’t little girl anymore, she has passed the stage of worshipping that flower boy like Cassie looked at the poster of Max Changmin with so much adoration and touched feeling—no, actually, the first time she saw Jeonghan was her first time feeling jealous over another girl’s beauty. See? He only gives her bad impact with his flawlessness.

He doesn’t speak much but a little smile from him means the world for most women. Maybe all of women in this world except Lee Hyunjoo and her. For Hyunjoo, because the one she likes is Choi Seungcheol—that gominam’s best buddy—while for her because Chaewon never thinks she should live her life feeling intimidated by his beauty every day.

Does she hate him? No. Is he being mean to her? No. Jeonghan even always gives his heart-fluttering smile when they meet each other. But she brushes off the possibility of her being his special. He does that to almost everyone. Or if he really thinks of her as the special one, Chaewon is sure it’s because of their family’s closeness. Like close close, they even run high-scale business together.

They even throw their only child in one (forced) arranged marriage. And the day is today.

Park Shinhye—her mother, always talks to her in the same admiration tone that she’s lucky to marry him. Behind all his handsome beautiful appearance, Yoon Jeonghan is also polite and smart, so gentleman-ish, gets a perfect score for being son-in-law material.

“Unlike someone,” Her mother would scoff while giving her father a pointed look and Kim Woobin—her father—would only laugh and peck her mother’s cheek lovingly. “I’m sorry,” He said in a light tone.

But Kim Chaewon doesn’t want to feel lucky—she wants the other to feel it because has her. With Yoon Jeonghan is still in one frame with her, she doubts she’s gonna hear that kind of comment from people though.

Taylor Swift’s Speak Now is stuck on her head and Chaewon is grateful Lee Jinsol is dumb enough to fulfill her wish; she ordered the younger girl to bring her favorite sport pants at the wedding. And let the older borrow it. Although the stylish team was against it at first, Chaewon still can feel how comfortable Jinsol’s pants wrapping her legs under her complicated wedding dress. And she’s thrilled at the thought of how comfortable she will run later, lifting up her dress casually without anyone can see her bare legs.

“Unnie, are you sure?” Hyunjoo seems never exhausted at asking that question, while her eyes dart everywhere in nervousness and her voice comes out whispery—even though it’s only them in the room. “I mean, have you thought of this thoroughly? Your parents—“ The beautiful Lee Hyunjoo stops her speech, biting her lower lip desperately. “And Jeonghan oppa—“

“Say, Hyunjoo-ah, you like Seungcheol so much at the point you love him dearly, and suddenly your parents throws the news of you should marry Jeonghan instead.” Chaewon calmly replies. “What are you gonna do?”

Lee Hyunjoo is blushing—she’s so transparent and easy to read, also a bit naïve because Chaewon is sure Jeonghan likes someone like Hyunjoo to marry off. Chaewon isn’t a bit attractive if not because her father is the president of Zeus Hotel.

“So is that true? You have someone you love in your heart?” Hyunjoo counters back when she can finally get a hold of herself. Chaewon hates the tone the younger uses; getting offended because she keeps secret between them.

Love? Chaewon is young. There’s still long way ahead herself. There’s still much to learn. And she believes she will eventually love someone truly.

“I was only making a comparison for you to understand, honey.” She patiently guides Hyunjoo not to misunderstand her intention. “Please, help me.” She’s pleading.

She can see the conflict in Hyunjoo’s eyes but she’s also running out of time. Getting up from the chair, Chaewon starts toward the backdoor (she’s glad she’s the daughter of the hotel’s owner for once—she knows every secret door that leads toward the exit), lifting up her gorgeous white dress, and proudly showing off Jinsol’s washout sporty pants.

“Is that Jinsol’s?” She hears Hyunjoo’s little gasp but doesn’t have another time to turn around.

“Thank you, Hyunjoo-ah!” She says a bit louder before grasping the door knob and gone from the room, leaving the younger with uneasy feel and concerned crease.

***

She feels beautiful. Of course. Wedding dress is destined to make women beautiful. Sadly, for her it’s only momentarily because after her hard work tiptoeing around, the coincidental meet with the most gorgeous human being shatters all her fantasy.

They stand facing each other with the same surprised look.

Chaewon’s hands still grip some of the fabric of her dress (tighter now) and Jeonghan’s hand rubs the back of his nape awkwardly.

Does he think of running away too? How dare he!

“Where are you going?” Her voice comes out accusing already but Chaewon can’t really help. The thrill she felt about her wild adventure moment ago is gone in a second.

Jeonghan studies her first before answering. His eyes lingers more at her down part and she needs to forget her pride (next time she’s running away from her own wedding again, she makes sure to borrow pants from Hyunjoo).

“Toilet.” He says dryly. He doesn’t even try to mask his lie. How dare he!

“Right.” Chaewon narrows her eyes, shooting him a sarcastic look. “You’re in the wrong direction then.”

Instead of retorting with the same amount of annoyance, his lips curl up a little and make him look ten thousand handsomer than he already is. The white tux he wears fits him perfectly (anything will look amazing on him) and how dare he!

“And where are you going, my bride?”

Chaewon gapes. She almost loses her grip on her dress.

“I refuse to answer that because I don’t fancy the idea of being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter