001

Mysterious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One ; Chopstick

 

 

 

It's been 2 years Taehyung leaving me alone in this world but I still can't forget about him. I am now graduate from school aka ing hell and hooray! ; holiday for 4 month and need to know the exam result and I really hope I can continue study in university or college.

Since I am free which no more getting scold by my parents for not studying anymore, I decided to go visit Taehyung's grave. It will be hurt me more but at least I can visit his grave eventhough I can't meet him in real life.

And now i'm here, in Seoul alone. From Daegu to Seoul by bus alone with my spare money and a bit money from my dad. I walk at the bus station with a bagpack trying to find something like a map maybe? Actually, I have no idea what to do and where to go because it is my first time going to Seoul with bus  and since i'm in Seoul alone, I feel so dizzy because I always hold my dad's hand and just follow where my dad want to go. chyeah.

It's almost 9PM here. I walk out from bus station and find something to eat because i'm really hungry right now. I don't even know where am I going but I just walk and keep walking. Blame me because I forgot to put some snacks in my bagpack ugh.

I walk to the nearest groceries and found a big chips there called Honey Butter Chips. I bought it and some snacks and save it to the next journey. When I was walking to the bridge, I saw a boy sitting frustately at the bridge alone. I can see the red mark at his cheeks. Did he got scolded by his mom or what?

" Hey you. "I poked him and he looked at me with his red eyes. More like he's crying right now. His red nose and messy hair looks cute for him and.....hot? Ouch..

" Why are you crying? " I asked him softly. It's weird  that I casually talk to stranger but it didn't bother me though. Thus, maybe they can help me find some good food and place?

" ... " He keep silent,didn't even want to answer my question.

" You seems frustated. Are you getting scolded by your mom? Did someone hurt you? "

" It is none of your bussiness. " He spoke. Damn! His voice is so....oh pls no.

" But it is not good a boy like you sitting alone here. It's 12PM right now...wait...wow...I walk for 2 hours from bus station to here wow.. "  I sit in front of him  and look at watch suprisely. I should make a new record tho.

" How about you? Walking around in the midnight huh? "

" I'm from Daegu and i'm searching for someone. It's okay if you didn't want to tell me. I should go now.  " I smiled at him and walk away but something from back grabbed my legs and and I freely fall down.

" What the was that for omg " I automatically curses  and looked back. It was that damn boy grabbing my legs with blank expression. He let go my legs and said.

" Did you check the map or gps? Theres no nearest hotel around here. " and smirked. I simply said 'oh' and get up. Thanks god,theres no bruises tho.

" I need to find place to sleep then. " I simply said to that boy but actually, i'm waiting to say he can let me sleep in his house lol. He wipe his red eyes and walk away from me ; more like leaving me alone after I said that- godammit! I should'nt say like that adklsdgslgdlsgd

 

I walked while ruflled my hair because doing the wrong decision. Where am I supposed to sleep now? That boy was right ; theres no hotel around here. Why am I so dumb? Aish!

That makes me hungry. I walked to the nearest stall and then sit on the chair while ordered some food to eat. " Ahjusshi! 1 plate of tteokbokki please! "

"Another soju please " I heard a guy who sitting at the the place and then sitting at my place in front of me. His voice sounds familiar tho.  That ahjusshi serves the tteokbeokki and soju. After that, that ahjusshi pats that guy's back and said

 

" This is the last one. You're drink too much, kid. "

"I'm not a kid! " He then hiccups and then open the bottle to drink it.  I look at him drinking the soju emotionally without using a glass. Oh. Thats a boy who leaving me alone at the bridge yo. I ignore him and it my tteokbeokki deliciously.

After a few minutes finishing my tteokbeooki, I look at him still drinking too much soju. He then put the bottles at the table and then black-out maybe? He didn;t even move his body tho.

" Hey you. " I shakes his shoulder to wake him up but he didn't have any respond. I shke him again but failed. Aish.. I can't leave this boy alone and I can't wait for it. I need to find a pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter