He's really sweet

A germophobic first love

Jimins POV

 

Its been almost a month after I left my house for university, and seems that jungkook its already stressing out,I feel bad for him but I have a live and he can't just tell me what to do  when he wants to, don't get me wrong I love him a lot since he's my best friend, but sometimes he just gets on my nerves, he's possessive over me even that I have rejected him numerous of times, he dosent get a no.

 

When i came back to my apartment he did a drama I front of my apartment , he's breath smell like alcohol ,I felt guilty hearing he's been waiting for me but it was not my foult my phone died, jungkook started groping me,pressing me up against the wall, rolling my body inside by sliding me along the cement surface, his hand was lifting my shirt and pushing me on the mattres, oh, he got rid off my pants to rip what was left on my body, his he free to pound into me.

 

I tried to scream in horror but my mouth was muffled ,there was no use to move either he had me hold up and his was surging deeper,he was screwing me i let him do as he wants maybe he will leave faster if,jungkook ed in hard and fast, while his own hips bucked against my , i sobbed silently as his went down off my hole, This was not my best friend jungkook me it was a monster.

 

I don't remember what I said to him I just know that he left dizzily off my apartment  ,I had red marks and bruises that itched on my body he knew my skin was delicate how dare he do this to me? A Sticky liquid running down my tights..it was he's, I stay on bed feeling violated most of all -I had no idea what to do, I was angry, I was scared, i could not call my parents and ask tell them , it will make things worst ...jungkook was like a family member i had no choice that go sleep. After just a few hours I woke up.

 

A knock was on my door, i was sure it was jungkook who came back to apologize,I go quickly to pick clothes from my closed I don't mind if I looked horrible that's what he did after all something horrible... I wore a pair of white shorts and a white polo type short-sleeved shirt  ''hello It's Your neighbor "a husky tone was heard clearly ,i was a surprise because i have never seen him before neither heard from him , so with the energy i had left i fixed my hair and waddle my way to the door , my feet felt so weak as i supported my body on the wall opening the door, his eyes meet mine for the first time  "are you ok? I heard strange sounds..so I decided to check on you'' i broke into tears having flashbacks of what happened, he took me into his arms, " come inside " I invited him in calming down we sat down on the living room sofa.

 

'He is such a bastard, he tore my clothes and me. It was awful!' Once again i sobbed and looking comfort from my neighbor , He patted my head while i cried into his shoulder, my chin was lift to face him, handsome features , pale skin, curly orange hair , brown eyes that look deep into my soul, was this really my neighbor? or I'm dreaming?, He leaned down and kissed me -- his soft lips engulfing mine in a warm embrace. The heat of his body passed into mine.

 

I did not kiss him back at first. I was trying to get my bearings straight. he softly ran his tongue over my lips, tracing them in a teasing manner before kissing me once more. This time, I raised my right hand and put it on the back of his head, holding his mouth firmly against me. I kissed him back and our tongues began to intertwine. My mind was gone, deep and passionately, playing with my tongue and probing my mouth. Our kiss soon became heated and I wanted more. I could hear his breathing intensify , The world spun quickly around me as I drowned in the electricity between us. He broke the kiss all too soon as I stepped back 

 

'Do you want me to phone the cops? He said with a phone on his hand

 

' No I just want him to stay away from me.'

 

'I'll give him more than a kick on his if he comes here again' He comforted me with a smile " try to get some rest.''

 

'Would you cuddle me? I cant sleep alone tonight I'm so frightened.' I took his hand not wanting to let go.

 

"When was the last time you took a shower?"he asked moving his hand away from mine.

 

"Yesterday? I guess"

 

Do you know you can get a dease from not showering? Staph infections, Herpes Gladitorium, fungus infections related to athletes foot infections can get into skin and your hair hair risk of lice is one concern, secondary infections in lice bites. Smell-BO- is an indication of bacteria living on body , it gets smelly. People just look like that when they don't shower nobody wants to hang around a really gross person,I hate to see someone with dandruff in their hair"

 

"I just came home...and got I don't have time to take a bath" he silently cursed under his breath

 

"go take a bath okay"

 

i go to the bathroom and soaked myself in the bubbly water and drifted in and out of sleep. I thought about jungkook and I thought about my parents, and washed myself thoroughly. I was completely clean

 

I put my white long cloth and he turned to leave "..what happened here? Smells like vinegar? " he trashed a pair of gloves and said "Your kitchen was a mess , I made sure to dip the plates on vinegar since you had no clorox" "hmm thanks I guess" "I cleaned a bit for you there were Pathogens everywhere" i didn't know what pathogen was, but he was wearing some kind of..full body suit? ,it was similar to the ones the astronaut's wear "d..don't leave..wh why are you wearing that?" ''Sshhh don't wind it" he hushed me rubbing my shoulders "Th – Thanks for being here fo – for me," i said, too loud to be a whisper, and to hoarse to be soft, but as quiet as a whisper, and as meaningful as a soft word. "I really needed this." "Sleep okay" He had his hand curled around the door knob, did i really thought I had intended on making someone stay with me? I was pathetic "I'm sorry I just can't stay here any longer"

 

"Remember to give the plants water you always seem to forget" Opening the door to the hallway, he walked out, how did he know that?.  

 

2,390 lost calls from jungkok and over 1,457 text messages I did forgive him, i know he was drunk , he seemed really ashamed of his actions,his recent behaviour was so out of character, he obviously had a problem.

 

kookie could come and leave me food on my door step or simply call me to ask me how I was , but i really didn't want to see him for a long time , the case was something serious after all and i have a trauma about the whole situation a doub everything will be back to normal,being a person with  lupus is hard sometimes my joints hurt so much i can get up from the bed ,"did you take your meds?" "Ne kookie i did"..."dont take alot of sun ne" that was our usual talk ,he worried alot but sincerely I wanted him to go, so I could like to see my pretty neighbor ,I never had interest in men before , that guy made me fall for him almost instantly ,is strange , i haven't felt for a long time.

 

Yesterday I tried to knock on his door "hmm hello?" A tall guy greated me coming out of his apartament "h..hi" I figet nervously, "oh are you here to see him?" He said pointing inside letting the door open slightly " No..no no I'm here just to thank him about something" "ahh I see" he smiles closing the door as a yell came "CLOSE THE DOOR I DONT WANT BUGS ON MY HOUSE, OR OUTSIDE AIR" I blinked "don't mind him he's a bit stressed lately" " ah I see.." " but do say hi he's not scary" he pat softly my hair and left waving a hand , I looked at the door but returned home with a flushed.

 

there's this old lady at my building that know everything so I might just asked her a few things about the mystery space suit man.

 

"Oh him? I'll tell you about him , just keep it a secret what I tell you" she looked both sides talking about him,

she told me that my neighbor is named Min yoongi ,and that he has always stayed on his room since he move in some years ago, it was said from what I had heard that he dislikes

 

"Hes like a monster, really rude when someone knock on hes door" people think that he's a vampire,werewolf or zombie for some reason , this what I heard when the other neibhors joined the conversion, for me he's just  like an angle who was send to save me , hes my hero.

 

  I go home by that evening ,didn't take my pills I had my head on other things that surely one of them was that kiss that I can't seem to erase from my memory, he was writing a novel since I did my web research on him, that cans explains why he haven't visit me? "Well either way I don't want to bother him" he was the author of many romance stories that were famous, the next day i worked really hard to fix my allowence for tge month so i could buy a book ,"hello may i help?" The worker smiled from the counter "oh yeah im interested on Min yoongis novels " "oh great i have one that you migth like" the clerk personally recommended a new book it came on her store a week ago from yoongi "thanks so much for your purchase please come by again" she  waved her hand to have me carrying a bag with the book, back home.

 

My curiosity was so big I took it out getting mentally prepared to read it, the tittle was called "The memory of us" tears cover the page I was reading the tragic final of the protagonist,it was truly a masterpiece the details seemed too real, here I was sitting in boxers and no shirt with the book on my lap crying like a teenage girl, I'm not a stalker or something just a fan that buy another book ,another and another owning a great collection of his books.

 

"Min yongi..." I said daydreaming, I wish me and him could be like one of his novels but with happy ending , they always end up tragically, first book she died of an illness ,third book he suicide , and second book they drowned together.

 

"DELIVERY FOR PARK JIMIN"

 

"Who may be?"I pouted closing the book on my lap

 

"Im coming" I yell getting my pants on , I opened the door looking at the mail man.

 

"Was I interrupting something?"he wink at me checking me out

 

"No. I was just finishing a chapter of a story." I said covering my body to take the package from him

 

"Will you read to me? I love being read to."he asked while extending a notebook with a pen "sign this please" I quickly do it not missing his eyebrows wiggle.

 

"Eww gross" I put it on the floor but I saw a name that really confused me.

 

"M..min yoongi?"

 

i was enchanted by him, the mailman placed wrong package with yoongis name, I smiled picking it up from the floor carrying it to next door, i took a big breath knocking his door, "hmm yoongi ...its me ..j..jimim your neighbor from next door" each moment I stood there was more awkward, "here's s package is for you" was he not home?"that's actually for you jiminie" I heard his voice from the other side of the door"it says your name" "why is inside is for you I buy it for you, just put it on and come back" I hummed in agreement not having any idea of what was inside.

 

Well it was a surprise I don't knew people could buy biohazard suits online but apparently it can happen it remind me of the one he wore when he was on my house , I put it on turning on the breathing thing it had inside as the manual said, I walked back to yoongis apartment with difficulty because of the heaviness "yoongi I am here" for the first time on three weeks I saw the door open "come in fast please" my feet moved inside clossing the door behind me, his house was abit bigger than mine everything well orginazed, the floors were like mirrors, he sure liked to clean.

 

he was looking straight at my eyes "I am a germophobe I am scared of taking a disease of just going outside , I'm sorry about why happened in your house I actually was spying you and saw something was wrong , so I go there to check on you ,I been in love with you since the first day you came "i ended up bursting in laughter "you spied on me?" He smiled brightly "you were a good thing to watch" did he saw me do s as well?? , I was blushing so hard starting to sutter " I have a crush on you do you think that's weirder?" held my gloved hand shake it gently "nice to met you I'm min yoongi" "nice to meet you I am park jimin" we shared a smile together "the pleasure is all mine".

 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜