My other ending

A germophobic first love

Jimins POV

 

I been visiting "suga" a lot recently  the nickname i gave yoongi, one time he was too lazzy to say that he wanted an extra sugar spoon on his morning coffee, so I earn one on my own, on just 1 month, we have gotten really close, he let's me touch him when my suit is on of course, but something was wrong , I am getting these strange rash on my skin, jungkook had seen it, its getting worse as the day passes ,he begged me to go to the doctor, he's always worries for everything but this time it was serious my condition has gotten worse.

I was piling yoongis books to on my bookshelf accidentally dropping one.

"Since when you have those?, if I remember your not a fan of books" jungkook said picking the book from the floor, a snatch it from his hand placing it where the others where.

"Since Is not of your business jungkook, you should learn how to knock the door before going in."

"Did you enjoy the presents Jiminie?" he asked as he leant against the wall. 

"You were the one who's been sending them?" I felt my heart stop a beat as he did a smug smile. 

"Of course. I'm the only one who knows you well enough," jungkook waved his hand laughing loudly  
I turned as he came close to my face " jimin lets go back as we used to be you loved me , please love me again ill give you everything" my hands clenched into fists "everything but happiness...now please step away" jungkook shook his head at me.

"I'll send them back, now leave." 

"Why, baby? You know we're perfect together," he his hand down my arm. "I don't mind if you top me , I'll still will love you,"

"I know you do, you got a sick mind after all" i whispered to myself.


" You're so beautiful when you " he grinned and fury blazing in me, he had crossed the line that it drew on my imagination, between us.

"I swear if you don't leave soon, I'm going to hurt you," he looked down walking away

"See you later jimin...take care"

I'm not sure what happened to jungkook but he does need help with the mental issues I have notice, I was getting really scared of him, he's voice and eyes were so different, I wanted protection that's why I ended up on my neighbor apartment.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" A soft hand gripped on me shaking me gently causing me to let my tears fall wreaking down to facade I had on.

"Suga I'm having an itch." I whimpered, trying to quiet my sobs, I was worried about that but the reality was that jungkook got me terrified.

"Just lie down and take off the suit! "

"But...I'll get all of your house full my germs"I lay on the sofa having yoongi taking off the latex cloth.

"They can be killed alright?, besides I doubt you have a disease" I felt like my air has being all out of my body, he don't knew I had lupus, that scared me, o don't want him to push me away " I'll get you an aspirin." Yoongi said, standing up going through the medicine cabinet above the bathroom sink.

"Do you want some esteril water?" He asked me as he handed him a couple of aspirin "any water is fine" he gave me a desechable paper cup of regular water from the sink.

I drank the medicine with the help of the liquid
"Good jiminie" i sniffled, wiping my tears liking suga rare touches ,it was the second time he touched my skin after I got , I feel more at cease right now.

"I thought you will be horrified of me contaminating you with all of my microbe's" i said to yoongi weakly as my troth was dry at the moment from holding back my sounds hearing me cry.

"I do, but I'm confronting my fears, I can't leave you here all alone as sick as you are."he replied grinning.


"Don't worry about me. I'm tweenty years old. I think I can take care of myself for a night."I argued.

"Park jimin...."yoongi started to argue back, using my last name to sound serious.

"I'll be fine. Please." I interrupted him.

Yoongi sighed and chewed his lip in thought for a little bit.

"Alright...." He finally decided. "But I'm going to rub cream on you, understood?"

I nodded and yoongi quickly passing his fingers on my back when he flipped me over covering the red spots on my skin, "this is not normal jiminie...what's wrong?" "Yoongi...I have lupus" his fingers stop for a moment to be replaced by soft kisses on the back of my neck "seems I have to protect you even more now" I blushed gladly that I was being touched by Min yoongi, he did clean while I was sleep I noticed first thing on the morning since the house was lottery glowing compared to the day before, he most stay all night to get it impeccable, I saw glance at his sleepy form besides me , I did really love him alot...

 

 Jungkook slammed yoongi into the wall of one of my bookshelf's "So you most be yoongi, the one that stole my jiminie away"

"Jungkook please leave us alone" I shouted from the couch, everything happened too fast I did not see when he open the door and grab yoongi, I just know that he has the same eyes he had when he me.

"What the !?" Yoongi growled at his attacker, turning his head to see who had the nerve to jump him. "You most be the who hurt jimin then"

"Oh .." I jumped over the couch and took off running to yoongi.

"You!" Jungkook snapped directing a punch for yoongi but thanks to his reflects he catch it "now that I have you in front of me i won't hold back to beat you up"


Yoongi punch jungkook on the nose, tha sure make him let yoongi go, they hit eachother a couple of times and tripped me when they got closer "JIMIN!" yoongi took my hand, I got up and brushed myself off, glad it was over.

"What the hell's your problem!?" Yoongi hissed , i jumping back a little as jungkook brought his fist on yoongi stomach.

"You! You ruined everything!" He snapped.

"I don't know what your talking big about ing go out of my house!"


"Whoa! Wait a minute! Can't we talk about this!?" I begged, fearing for yoongi I don't want him to get hurt because of me.

"Nope I'll make this piece of learn a lesson." Yoongi said, his voice so calm.

They fell to the ground, right at my feet before kicking yoongi , yoongi took jungkook to the floor with him taking his foot along the floor.

"Yoongi don't! Please!" I begged.

For whatever reason yoongi stopped and stared long at me "okay minie" he stood as a bloody jungkook tried to get on his feet.


Jungkok let out a frustrated grunt and began his get up from ground."What the hell is your problem you ing !?"

"I'm not the here." Yoongi snarled. "You're the one who pick a fifth with me at my house on the first place."

I said my goodbyes to yoongi apologizing by jungkooks behavior , taking him to my car and dropping him off at his house telling him to don't get close to be or yoongi again or I'll confess everything to the police.

Yoongi dint require me to use the suit to his apartment anymore he just had cleaned clothes waiting for me when I go there, shoes, underwater and a warm bath waiting for me.

the doctor recommended me to get some rest take my medicines not to do any activities staying all day in my room untill the rash dissapiers, that was not life for me.


I'm not sure how it started but yoongi loved skinship, even that we had little time knowing each other, he could casually touch me like it was the most normal thing on the world, for a person who nearly doesn't have any friends he loved touches , I meet his boss namjoon and editor seokjin, I was kinda jealous without knowing him but,he's a nice guy that is a true friend putting aside the job and friendship, jin had his own suit as well but his was pink? Well that was unexpected coming for a well educated guy.


Suga and me , were on his room I was sitting next to him as he wrote his novel, I enjoyed having a sneak peak of his next chapter ,for me he was an amazing writer"Hey you should read some of my novels if your free "he said warping his hands aound my shoulder excitedly "I will yoongi don't worry "I acted like I don't have almost all of his books back at my house, he got his hand back writing once again on the computer"you better cause I won't give you any for free" "yah aren't we friends?" I looked at him and he  stopped typing "I don't see you as a friend, your much more" he blushed for the first time."does your wound still hurt?" He smiled shaking his head "no what it hurt me was having contaminated blood on my apartment, I buyed 4 bottles of tylex to get that off my house seriously" "dummy you worry to much" "and hyung?" He looked at me frozen by the peck I gave him on his lips "I like you more than a friend " we both looked eachothr for some time untilI he took him to my bedroom,I was confused but let him pull me there "you don't know for how long I have like you jimin..its been since you came"  he finally took notice of his surrounding it was a mess but I felt more comfortable doing it in my house with him than his own, "park jimin this place has trash all over it" "shh and kiss me" he joined me on my bed, "i want to forget about what jungkook did on this bed with me, and be replaced by memories of you and me" he kisses me and we held ir for a long time and neither of us spoke, not wanting to break the spell in any way.  


"Jiminie are you ready for this?" I nooded already in the bed trying to cover my privates with my hand "turn over jimin" i did as he said quickly moving my hand to cover my but it was taken away and
he spread my cheeks open and then to my amazement, he climbed onto the bed and He bent down and I could feel his mouth on my . He gently bit one of my cheeks as he continued to probe the outside of my . He then my and I couldn't help but moan. It was so sensual so . He began to slide his finger into my wet botom. I felt his tongue as it slid into my , gasping out at the new sensation i accidently let my pre get on my , yoongi seemed to notice as his stare was traveling to my aching member and whipe with his thumb the liquid from the tip"did you like it that much jimin?" I just moaned mouthing him with my lips to go back whatever he was doing, his saliva was getting sticky enough for him to press a finger on my .

 

Everything was new to me , this time me actually wanting to have with someone the proper way,  He was my hole as he stuck his hard tongue in and out of my . It was so good. This went on for a few moments and then I heard him his shorts. I felt him lift his weight form on top of me and spread my legs apart." I'll purify you love" he said then I felt the head of his as he slid it up and down my crack. He spread my cheeks apart and stuck a finger, just into my tight . It was very oily and he moved it around gently as if to lube it up "please hurry up"  at me begging he lead his into my awaiting . "Sweety ill go in" He put it in, just the tip and it was very tight. His head was quite large. I each time he put it in a little farther. Finally managing to bury his huge shaft deep in my .

 

"Ohhhhhh yeah" i sighed deeply. As he began to my after a kiss full with love was stick to my lips like glue, i responded the affectioned gesture holding into his arms, my heart was beating more faster than when I see him or just touch each other accidently, more stronger than after we talk and he comfort me,he's heart was the same as mine maybe more faster his hands were shaking at first but now there back to normal slowly he moved his in and out of me, massaging the cheeks of my as he did. the feeling of his huge ing my He was pounding harder and faster , i dint wanted it to stop i was enjoying it alot, he slamming my into him as he rammed me with his ."s..so h a..haHard"  I was in ecstasy! I began to moan, loudly hearing yoongi almost yell"I'm going to cummmmm!" "Oh God! Yes I am !" Yoongi said pulling me to him until we both came at the same time ''that was so good, thank you.'' For me it was something emotional, I finally got over my fear ,"I'm happy you trust me minie" we rolled over still connected deeply and cuddled blissfully into the night until we drifted into sleep.  

 

I sniffed the long shirt that sugar lent to me ,it was so big for me and for him too, he said it was from his hiphop old school style, but what I love about its the scent of him, I go to where he is standing shirtless with his underware on "Park jimin wae your hugging me don't you see I am cooking?" I smiled seeing him how mad he could get over little things he was acting really cute , I keep my backhug seeing him place his palm on top of mine interlaced our fingers with his free hand "I'll burn your pancake if you don't let me go" "you know I'll still eat it if it comes from you" I pecked his face hearing a giggle come from him "remind me buy some products to clean this pig sheed "

 

 

My condition is getting better,me and yoongi decided to be better for each other, I go to the doctor and he goes to a therapist always ending the day with a date to help our minds have a rest for hectic days, theirs nothing I can complain about him, his cleaning habit's have been controlled thanks to the help I got him, my marks vanish and I take better care of myself more, i guess having a germophobe by my side was not a bad idea after all.

 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💗

 

Yeah so I changed the ending soon a jikook one shot of this will be out