eww...people

A germophobic first love

 

yoongi pov

 

The h20 falling from the sky, with water the clouds took from who knows where, drops running all over my window made me worry "I migth have h1N1 by all the mosquitos that will drink that water, im sure they fit on my window screen, so i better desinfect all the air in my home,and close the window" i quickly took a bottle of disinfectant and spray the air, the smell of spring breeze as it was say in the product made me feel safe,i clossed the window letting the clean oxigen fill my nosetrills,it rained all day so did a mental note to spay the air every hour,

 

i loved the sound of the rain so relaxing ,plus it help me concentrate on my work on days like this i love to let my imagination flow and start to write.

 

I write romance; on realty I don't know anything about love I just did my research of what people like to read the most ,woman are the ones who like stories a lot, so why not take advantage?, i've been getting popular on the internet on only a year of writting, I found a publisher that's is going to help me sell a book soon his name is Kim Seokjin an amateur on the business also my manager.

 

The thing that i loved the most was writting music, i have almost a thousands of then on the top drawer next to stove, I am a person that's is insecure so I let the music to myself never showing it to no one, its a very intimate thing that was keep a secret , suddently some loud footsteps were echoing the outside"HA in your face i won" an annoying high pitched voice said ,is that a girl?... people here? they could be full of microorganism, i cant let this happend, what if they have pets with flees that can come under my door, i took clorox that was next to me and moped the floor now i had a barrier for flee microscopic eggs, ok ok yoongi clam dowm maybe they just seeing it they dont going to live here breath breath, I cooed myself mapping the red of my apartment.

 

"hyung you took the elevator you cheated "another voice said sounding deeper like it was a male, the sound of keys opening the next door surprised me ,Bacteria runing outside,millions and millions of germs crawling into the potable water ,the new neighbors may be from another country that migth come with contegious of things, i ran into my closet putting on my protective equipment, sitting dowm my chair again,all this was too dangerious.

 

its been almost 4 years since i came here and no one have moved there, "omo there is only two apartaments in this area and the other beside you, seem abandoned" a voice almost laughing said "Yah kookie get in stop looking around, thats impolite you brat" the high voice said again

 

"but jimin, its true it looks so creepy " the boy named 'cookie' sounded like the girl for me but his voice was lower , he was indeed a brat "aish i dont know wae my mom told your mom  that I'm moving out" my female neighbor exclimed closing the door.

 

i dont feel so good about having someone living beside me. after i wrote another part of my internet novel, the giggling next door just made me upset.

 

Looks new minie seems its remodeled" "You know I was lucky that this place was fully furnished or else I'll be sleeping in the floor"  a hum was said loudly as a response "yees you are is all move and ready finally all the good grades you had on school paid off" "I'm glad the   helped me find somewhere to stay" 

 

i pretty much ignored all the murmuring voices that I heard from the couple that prolonged for hours, the apartament had an thim walls so its easy to hear sounds, my hands began typing words,i guess I'll post another chapter.

 

"Jiminie hyung see ya tomorow" the'cookie' said but...wait he said hyung so my the "jiminie" is a...guy? , Shortly after the guys company left that was probrably minutes i heard a strange noise.


It was low and quick, and emanated from the left wall my room, seconds later i heard it again: a low, deep, buzz that sounded kind of like . . . kind of like a moan. I was in a panic, wondering what he should do.

 

but what cougth my eyes was a ligth coming from a painting that a fan made for me of my novel ,i got up and slowly removed it to see a hole on the wall, it wasn't that big but it seemed like i could peek through it if i wanted to..., my fingers held secutitely the piece of art on my hands but curiosity was killing me but if i peak i migth take a microoscopic worm on my eye probrably go blind...what should i do?

 

I took the gloves on the desk and with my gloved hand i covering the hole, eyes searching around my room what I needed, I saw at my emergency closset my protection glasses aside my clorox collection , i may be a freak but all people need cleaning items,medical supplies and body care products ,I ran as fast as I could taking them , I wore them closed the closest door, I was finally out of danger , I shyly pressed my face on the wall to see if I hear something and I did It sounded like words, rapid words, this time a quavering pant, as though he were trembling. -- oh my gosh -- a loud one . . . How did the rest of the neighborhood not hear it? It seemed deafening in the stillness. Now, subsiding, subsiding . . . and silence. 

 

when he stop I opened my eyes without thinking I looked trough the hole, I gasped seeing him sitting on a sofa ? ; he had a nice abs, tanned skin, face lowered with full pump lips , the male look up, then something hit me..literally, his face was angelic ,so pure I said, my eye grew wide when I look at proudly standing up with dripping down alongside heavy breaths, I pushed myself off the wall placing the fanart, my heart was beating fast, i took his phone searching for his diagnostic, yeah I am a self doctor , I never go to hospitals those are the paces where so much bacteria lives, so when I get sick or feel pain I search on the web and treat myself, two results came , or being in love, "omg I am having a what do I do?" I read the instructions breathing slowly rubbing my chest and it slowly "gosh that was close"

 

After sometime the light were off , I tried to take off that body from my mind but again it was like a model filled much beauty,I  turned to the side of my bed and tried to get some sleep.

 

The next day at the same hour there were moans again , this time I was already watching from the start the door warned me he was already at his house, I saw him turn on the tv on at seemed like a movie he reached for his pants taking them off, the kid masturbaded along with the film, his eyes were lost, he squirmed and trembled under his own hand he started faster shuddered all over until he came then pressed his on his sticky mess ,palm against his body. He was lying limp wearing only his t shirt. I don't what made me do this again but my body moved on his own I sighted noticing the cutie was fast sleep and me with a painful , I gasped taking my phone gooleing what I was experiencing ,its called a happened when something arouse you...what was actually going on with me?

 

Over the few weeks, he settled into his new apartment and couple of times i had the honor spy on the at 6am and 1pm,  i could not miss his heavenly each morning, i watched him undress before taking a bath never failing to be excited about those godlike abs, I  had a song written on my notebook about my neighbor , my habits of disinfecting everything calmed down only to be replaced my a clear obsession with the kid , he looked so much younger than me, i knocked my head on the desk loking at the wall," I have to cover that hole or it will make me curious but i dint has the guts to do it all i did was tapping a soft beat he got the perfect track for the neibhor instead I even regularly send him gifts most recently a cat that I heard that he wanted one for his birthday, I paid a guy to do all that for me theirs no way I'm getting out of my apartment to smell carbon or other quimics in the atmosphere I'll die if I do that , my lungs will explode by all the toxins.

 

The morning came so fast , a cheerfull mewl and a quick good morning awaked me ,I listened carefully and it was him, ba thump ba thump ",oh I'm having a again this time is worst I need to call 911", i repeated the process  performed last night, I took airpray to inhale it, that sure calmed me for a bit, I get off my bed rolling to the side, walked straight to the bathroom smilling "Well bye bye I got to finish moving in" he waved to cat brightly the routine was the same eachday he was an awesome kid totally my type , I felt like punching myself I did it again gosh , I can't do this to an innocent kid not so inocent i have seen him 4 times now ,sighting leaving the hole uncovered...just in case "I have to take a bath I stink" the water was dead cold but it helped to disinfect my body ,"just another day" I don't understand why I was like this, I wish I could be like the others and play outside make my dream come true,it looks I'm very far from that ...

 

The phone started ringing, my hands took a towel,taking the phone without looking at the caller becase not many people had my phone,it most be something important, "hello?" I said stretching my legs , they hurt after being cramped into the small bathtub , I really need to get a new apartment but still close to jimin how could I do that? "did you send me a poem or a chapter?" The voice behind my call was my boss and I stooped thinking nonesence getting serious this time, now the I think about ,I'm sure I don't send him anything,with my lazyness going away I excused myself  as I get up the tub,drying my hair and body

 

"sorry I was taking a bath " "what you send me has no since with your previous chapter" I lift an eyebrow up trying to remenber what I send openeing my laptop i recalled, was the song I wrote about my neighbor ,posted as chapter ,I nearly died, I almost faint when jin laugthed saying it was okay that he already took care of that delating it "thanks a lot man it was a poem I do randomly " "its okay yoongi just be carefully next time I let out a nervous chukle, he hanged up saying his goodbyes "omg I'm an idiot" I saved the file on another place where no one can see it ,just me by entering a password.

 

This time I choose the second option I was falling in love with a person I don't know yet my heart fluttered every time I hear him or see him,

 

On the afternoon I ordered ramen online, yes online were on 2015 people I'm glad some people have delivery minutes later I had the ramen on my plate , the aroma was truly breath taking , I took a bite and hummed.

 

HYUNG,HYUNG?,JIMIN HYUNG" a loud yell came from the hallway ,the voice sounded familiar,"hyung I have candy open the door" the voice said softly,I guess he's my neibhors friend,

 

The kid was super annoying he tried to broke into the house by using something that sounded like a piece of metal he tougth jimin was sleeping or something "kookie?" My neighbors voice said softly "jiminie where were you? I was waiting here for hours" "mian I was shopping-" the younger Kid interrupted him roughly "you had your phone turned off?" "my battery whent down kookie I just can't control that" "see your already planning to get rid of me" " no kookie wait" he sounded desperate..."Kookie what are you doing?...kookie no this is wrong" "hyung your mine I love you hyung" "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" "NO HYUNG I WAITED ENOUGTH IM NOT INICENT ANYMORE" I was startled looking on the hole to see why was happening, The boy holded my neithors hands falling on the bed with him , my heart was stringing with venon as he undressed forcefullly jimin, he flipped him and came up behind him, both the kid with huge hard and engorged Trying to figth to the others struggle ,he pushed it roughly into his and jimin screamed 'Noooooo I don't like it No' He ed his hard and deep ignoring his pleas until he satisfied himself and spraying his jism across his cheeks. He stopped when he wake up from his trance "I'm sorry jiminie i-" "ING LEAVE FROM MY HOUSE I HATE YOU"

 

 From the other side i felt rage and wanted to kill the man who could be so hurtful to such a sweet creature but i remained silent , I was worthless, I had no power to prevent what just happened, I felt like trash, There was no passion or love the action just only brutal selfishness . 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Fixed chapter p.s. im so lazzy and please coment~