Chapter 2

Cast a spell on my heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

I am very sorry for this late update. Hope you'll forgive my delay. This chapter is  a flashback concerning Hanna and Young Do's first meeting. Hope you'll like it ;))) There will be a swift of Pov's after each line. Do mention if it's not clear enough.

Hanna-ah I am leaving. Said my cousin Ah Young as I was sending daggers her way. What’s with the look?

You just ditched me traitor ?! I answered whining.

How would I know that Oppa was coming all the way to Tokyo just to see me ?

Aish… What’s so good about him anyway ?

Yah don’t talk about my boyfriend like that… okay I am running late . Bye

Bye. Don’t stay out late…

I guess that summer break isn’t fun for everybody, here I am sitting in my hotel room switching the TV channels and bored as hell. Why didn’t I tag along with my older brother Jinki Oppa and his friends? ... Right I am not of age yet, and they’ll probably be drinking and partying all night long in one of Tokyo’s most renowned clubs as it is our last day here. Totally not my style.

I decided to take a walk near the hotel since the atmosphere was a bit stuffy in the suite, and I regretted my decision a few moments later when I found myself lost and tired in the middle of Tokyo with an empty wallet and a flat battery. My bad Japanese wasn’t of any help, and I prayed deep down in my heart to find a way home.

Yah, Jo Myung Soo, no need to shout I can hear you very well. Ani I am not home, I am actually at Tokyo right now.

Tokyo ?!  Choi Young Do are you crazy ? Why didn’t you warn me beforehand… Is it because Cha Eun Sang rejected you ?  I told you a million times that first loves aren’t meant to bloom. 

I know and no it’s not because of her. It’s just that dad asked me to take care of some matters in our branch in Tokyo while he deals with the outbreak of his scandal… Now that you know that I am alive I’ll get going I have plenty to do.

Yah Choi young Do don’t you dare hang up on…

A smile crept on my face despite the heavy feeling weighing on my chest. At least someone cares. And the words of my best friend echoed in my head « first loves aren’t meant to bloom ». I sighed heavily, feeling sorry about being unable to forget the girl that refused my heart without batting an eye, and hoping with all my might to get over these pitiful feelings as soon as possible. I entered a convenience store and grabbed a box of instant ramen and headed to the checkout where a girl was trying to communicate rather weirdly, switching from Korean to English to Chinese in front of a dumbfounded cashier. I watched her, quite amused with her gestures and facial expressions as she was trying her best to convey her message to the man facing her.

Cheogiyo (Excuse me), I don’t have all day long and I am rather hungry , would you mind getting out of the way… I intervened teasing her.

As if you're the only busy person over here... pfff jerk. She muttered under her breath before coming to a sudden awareness. Ah you can speak Korean ?! Can you please help find my way back to my hotel... I kinda got lost.. She pleaded.

Wah you seriously have some issues going on, you call somebody a jerk and then ask his help. Really priceless. I retorted.

Aish, if I weren't that desperate I wouldn't have asked for your help. She pouted.

I grinned unknowingly at how cute she looked before answering: Oka

Please log in to read the full chapter