t w o

L.O.V.E 200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Only one photo left, and she'll done!

Great! Sehun's photos are all over her bedroom. She changed her phone's wallpaper and laptop's background photo to Sehun's picture.

"I'm all done." 

Jung Krystal smiled slightly. What a great art she made! Oh Sehun's photos are everywhere. She picked her phone and dialed a phone number. But, the person she called 'ISN'T AVAILABLE'.

"Not available?" She directly threw her phone on the bed and sighed.

Then, a few minutes later, her phone rang. She immediately answered the phone call.|
 

"Hello?"

"Oh, hello? Is this Krystal?"

"Yeah."

"This is me, Sehun."

"Omo! Sehun-ah! I miss you!" 

"Yah.. you are so loud. My eardrums are going to explode."

"Haha.. Whatever~ Do you miss me?"

"Umm.. a little.."

"A little? It's okay! That's more than enough." 

"Yeah, yeah... By the way, I'm calling you because.."

"Because you miss me, right?"

"In your dream."

"So? Why?"

"Nothing, see ya soon."

"Huh?"
 

T.T.T.
 

Krystal stunned, dumbstruck because of Oh Sehun.

"Sehun-ah, I really miss you.!" She lied down her bed, "I'm coming to Korea, just wait."

She smirked, imagining about what will happen if she come back to Korea. She's excited, absolutely.


 200%
 

"Yah! Why are you here? inside the women's toilet."

"Excuse me, Noona, this is-"

"Yah! Byuntae! Why are you here?"

"Byuntae? Oho!"
 

Thinking of what happened yesterday, Sehun burst into laughter. He can't stop from smiling alone. Im Yoona, he can't stop from thinking about her. The way she smiles, her fool acts, and.... wait, Oh Sehun is thinking about her? First time.

Kai waved his hand in front of him, trying to make Sehun come to his sense.

"What on earth has gotten into him?" Kai mumbled.

Meanwhile, Sehun still smiling, staring out of the space unconsciously.

"Yah!" Kai slapped his face, and that made Sehun's realized that he just smiling like a fool since last night. 

"What are you doing?" Sehun touched his face, softly.

"I'm the one who supposed to ask you a question, what are you thinking, Oh Sehun? I didn't invite you to came here just to smile." Kai nagged. 
He really want to slap Sehun again for acting like a fool. For him, that's annoying. He invited Sehun to come to his home because he wanted to tell him something. Not smiling alone like crazy.

Sehun rolled his eyes, "So? Why did you invited me?" 

"I have something to tell you, Mr.Oh." Kai took the remote control and the TV.

"What is it?" 

He leaned his back on the sofa, looking at Oh Sehun who was curious.

"You know what?" Kai asked.

Sehun chuckled, "How can I know?"

"Oh Sehun, your wife-to-be, Im Yoona, already have a boyfriend." Kai said.

"So what?"

"huh? you don't care?"

Sehun nodded his head, "Yeah I don't care about it."

"Really?" 

"Yup."

"Her boyfriend is your company's big competitor's heir. He is the one and only heir of Lu Group, Lu Han. Oh? Both of you are same! You are the only heir of your dad's company, too. Wow! Great! You two have something in common!" Kai grinned, he never knew that Luhan, the heir of Lu Group, is Oh Sehun, the heir of Oh Group's love rival.

"Lu Group? Then why didn't he marry her?" Sehun asked, sarcastically.

"I heard that Luhan's family doesn't like Yoona-noona. Luhan lost his chance to marry a girl as beautiful as her. You know what? They've been together for 5 years, but.. the Lu Family is a high-standard family and it cause a big lost to Luhan." Kai explained. 

Sehun was even interested about the LuYoon's forbidden love story, he asked Kai another question, "They don't like Im Yoona? Why was that? and 5 years? That's a long moment!" 

"I thought you don't care. Ahh! I don't know... Just ask Yoona-noona."

"God bless ya, Kim Jongin. Goodbye, I wanna meet my pretty future wifey." Sehun stood up and left Kai. 

"Oh Sehun is completely a brat."


 200%
 

"I'm going to marry him." 

"Why are you being so emotional? It's not like that I'm going to marry him and live with him all of my life." 

"If you believe me, you should just let me marry that guy. You know that I won't look at another guy." 

"I'm going, bye. Take care."
 

Those words made his heart broke into million of pieces. Yoona is going to marry another guy, and not him. And that makes his heart even hurts. Luhan can't accept all of this. After Yoona decided to marry that guy, he can't even sleep, eat nicely.

His mother knocked his room, persuading him to get out of his room and eat something, but Luhan didn't reply. He still stuck in his room, lying on his bed, thinking about Yoona, the person who he loves the most. 

"Han, dear. Please let me in." Said his mother, still knocking his room.

No response.

"Han, tell me what is wrong?" 

Luhan finally opened the door, his mother walked in and asked him. "What's wrong? Why are you being like this?" 

"Mom, what do I have to do?" He said in a sad tone.

His mother patted his back, "What is it? tell me what's the matter first."

"She left me! and this is all your fault!

Mrs. Lu confused. "She left you? Who? Our fault?"

"You'd better get her back for me..." Luhan said.

"Who is she?" 

"Yoona."

Mrs. Im was taken aback of what Luhan just uttered. "Yoona? That teacher?" 

"Yes, the girl who you and dad won't accept just because she's a kindergarten and came from an ordinary girl. What's so wrong of being a kindergarten teacher, mom? Tell me." 

"Luhan! Why are you still thinking about her? We already told you to stay away from her and meet another girl. Why aren't you listening?! She's not in the same standard with us! You should remember that!" Mrs. Lu shouted, she really can't stand her anger when it comes to Yoona. 

She stood up and said, "She'd left you, and that's mean, she doesn't love you anymore. So, stop thinking about her. I will set a date for you and Mr. Seo's daughter."
She left Luhan in his room, dumbstruck.

He sighed, "She doesn't love me, anymore? Impossible."


Luhan picked his phone, writing a message to Yoona.

To : Lululu

Yoona-ah.. Please.. Give me more time to change my parents' mind.. 
I can't live without you.. Please...

He waited and waited for Yoona to reply his message, but, no replies. Even after 2 hours, he still waiting, but still, there's no answers.
He only can wait, and wait again.

 200%
 

From : Hannie 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter