t h r e e

L.O.V.E 200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They advanced the wedding date?!" 

 

Im yoona was very shocked when she heard Mr. Im's statement. She never thought that the Oh Family will advance the wedding date. Well, She wasn't ready at all. She's going to marry oh sehun next week. It supposed to be on the next month.

"but why so fast?" she asked in dissapointment.

"Mr. Oh has a bussiness trip to Japan and he might miss your wedding ceremony if we held it like we've planned before. So, we decided to change the plan." Mr. Im explained. 

Yoona let out a big sigh. "okay, i understand." she said as she drew a fake smile. "Appa, i want to meet Jessica unnie, can I?" 

She was lying. Actually, she wanted to hangout, alone. Since her wedding day is around the corner, she decided to have fun because she knew that she can't hangout whenever she wants when she already has a husband. 

"oh sure you can." Mr. Im approved. 

"Thanks Appa." Yoona smiled and went to her bedroom to change her clothes. She wore a white long sleeves, skinny jeans and her hairs were tied into a bun. She put on her shoes and left the house.

frosty, brisk air swirled around Seoul, and its surrounding area. only some days left until winter come. 
yoona made her way to the cafe where she usually comes with luhan and her friends.
she was hoping that they are not there. instead, they are there. Luhan, yuri, minho and jessica. she was about to leave the cafe but unfortunately, luhan stopped her. 

"yoona."

she turned to him and drew a smile. 

"come and join us." luhan said. 

yoona nodded her head and sit besides yuri, the latter looked at her, same goes to jessica and minho.

"why didnt you tell us about your marriage, yoong?" yuri asked. 

"yeah, you should have tell us. we're your friends, arent we?" said minho. luhan's gaze was at yoona, who was looking down the floor without any words.

jessica held yoona's hand, "its okay, yoong. we are not angry at you. we support your decision, okay? so dont ever hide anything from us. this is the first and the last time." she said. 

"but what about luhan?" yoona asked. luhan was taken aback. "i know that hes still angry at me." 

yuri chuckled, "luhan supports your decision, too. you dont need to worry about him, he's okay. besides, thats only a fake marriage, right?" 

luhan faked a chuckle, "yes, i support whatever your decisions are." he slightly smiled. but thats all fake. he was hurt. he really wanna be on their wedding day and objects the marriage. but for yoona's sake, he will endure the pain and support her. 

yoona smiled at him. she was really grateful to luhan for supporting her decision. she told herself, she will be back to luhan, after the end of her fake marriage with oh sehun.

"are you going to invite us to your wedding ceremony?" yuri asked, excitedly.
minho slammed her arm, she turned to him and said, "what?" minho slightly pointed to luhan.

"i will send the invitation cards." yoona replied.

jessica sipped her coffee and asked a question, "whos that lucky guy actually? i mean, your husband-to-be." 

"oh sehun. his name is oh sehun. his father is a bussiness man, i guess. and hes 4 years younger than me. thats all i know. i just met him, yesterday." yoona explained.

minho and yuri gasped. luhan gave no reaction.jessica only nodded her head.

"guys, i think i wanna spend some times with yoona, alone." luhan said, suddenly. minho laughed and showed him a sly face. "okay then. take your time. yah, sica noona, kwon yuri, lets go. let those lovebirds alone." 

then, minho, jessica and yuri left the cafe. yoona and luhan was facing each other, and it was awkward, well, things were a little bit awkward because of the argument that they had last day. 

"is that guy nice?" luhan's question broke the silence. yoona just nodded her head. 

luhan took both of her hands and held it tightly. "im sorry for what happened yesterday." he said, apologyzing. "its okay. i understand." yoona replied. 

luhan was thinking on how to broke the awkwardness among them, to make yoona feels comfortable with him and as a sign that he's sorry of what happened that day. 

"lets go." he said, standing up. yoona furrowed an eyebrow, "where are we going?" she asked.

"to the amusement park." luhan laughed, followed by yoona. 



 

XXXX


 

kai's eyes were staring at sehun, observing the latter's movements while he was thinking of something. sehun was walking back and forth in that huge room of him as kai was staring at him since he got into oh sehun's room.

"kim jongin-ssi, stop staring like youre madly in love with me. im not a gay." sehun joked as he let out a big laugh.

kai threw a book at sehun , "are you nuts? im not a gay, either." he said. "look, ive something to tell you." 

sehun chuckled, "oh god, are you going to tell me that you love me?" he joked around, again. 

"no, you silly. you know what? you talk like you arent the heir of oh corp. you sounded like a crazy guy." kai replied, its the time for his counter-attack. sehun rolled his eyes, "thats the thing you wanna tell me?" 

kai shook his head, "you know that krystal is coming back to korea, right?." he asked. Sehun nodded his head, "yeah why?" 

"dont you afraid that she will ruin your marriage with yoona?." kai asked.

sehun showed him a drowsy face, "she wouldnt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter