o n e

L.O.V.E 200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

"What? You are getting married? With a guy who is 4 years younger than you? Then, how about me?"

Luhan can't stop from asking Yoona. His heart hurts so much when Yoona said that she's getting married with another guy.

"It's just a fake marriage. I promise, I'll be back with you after 5 years... We can meet each other after I get married too. " Yoona said, holding both of Luhan's hands.

"5 years? What do you think am I? Aren't you serious about us? Our relationship?" Luhan threw questions, again. He let go of Yoona's hands.

"Han, of course, I'm serious. But, I can't go against my father's wishes. He has been so kind to me. You know that he raised me alone after my mother's death." 
Luhan closed his eyes and sighed. 

"Is it about my family again? Because they told you father that they don't want to have a girl who came from an ordinary family like you as their daughter in law? Tell me." 

"No, not at all." 

"So, what will you do? marry that guy and leave me?"

"I'm going to marry him." 

Luhan slammed the table, "So what about me?"

"Why are you being so emotional? It's not like that I'm going to marry him and live with him all of my life." 

Yoona sighed, she really doesn't like if people being so hard on her. Plus, they were in a cafe. It's a public place. How can't he control his emotion? Thank god, there were only a few people.
"You might fall in love to him. "

'Fall in love', Yoona snorted. She can't believe Luhan would say that word if he really loves her.

"You believe me, don't you?" She said.

"Of course, I believe in you." 

"If you believe me, you should just let me marry that guy. You know that I won't look at another guy." Yoona looked outside the glass-walled cafe. Her tears dripped down her cheeks.

"Why are you forcing me to agree with your marriage? You don't even care about my feelings, so just do what you want." Luhan sounded angry. He can't even look at her.

Yoona stood up and took her bag, "I'm going, bye. Take care." Without answering Luhan's question, she directly walked outside the cafe with her tears dripping on her cheeks. 

Luhan sighed. He really wanted to run after her, but, he canceled his intention. Some people in the cafe glanced at him.

"Darn it."


 200% 
 

Kai stared at Sehun, he looked in to his eyes, deeper and deeper.

"What are you staring at?" Sehun rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe of what you just said. YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED WITH A NOONIM? For real? When?" Kai laughed. He can't believe that Sehun was trying to fool him with a silly joke.

Sehun nodded his head, "Yea,I'm not lying at all. About the wedding date? I still don't know." 

Kai chuckled again. "Don't try to fool me, Oh Sehun. You are a big liar."

"It's up to you if you don't believe me. I'll send you an invitation card." Sehun sipped his drink.

"Then how about Krystal? Did you tell her?" 

Sehun chuckled, "What? Tell Krystal? Hell no."

"Why? Should I tell her in your stead?" Kai furrowed his eyebrow, looking at Sehun who was very sensitive of Krystal, his childhood friend who is staying at the States.

"If you do that, I'll kick your ." 

"You are afraid that she'll ruin your wedding ceremony, right?" Kai pointed his finger at Sehun.

The younger nodded, "Absolutely."

"Sooner or later, she'll know it." 

"She'll know it after the wedding day"

Kai looked at Sehun, "I'll kill you if it's not real. "

"If you really don't believe me, come to Korean Beef Restaurant at Cheongdam on 7, you'll see me there with my wife-to-be. Oh Geez, I sounded like crazy." Sehun the stood up and left Kai in the cafe, wonderstruck.

"He is lying, isn't he?"

 200%


 


"Oh My God!"

Yoona screamed, looking at all of her outfits, she doesn't have any great one. She opened another wardrobe to search for a suitable outfit for the dinner with her family-in-law. But, she didn't find anything great.

"I'm screwed, I forgot to buy some new clothes." She scratched her head, then suddenly, she remembered something.

"Oh right! The dress!" 

She directly opened a cute pink box which contained a white dress. 

"Oh gee, this is gorgeous. Shall I wear it? But, this is my birthday present from Luhan. God, this is the only suitable dress. Shall I wear this or not?"

While she was busy deciding if she have to wear the dress or not, her cousin, Naeun, walked in to her room and greeted her.

"Unnie!"

Yoona was taken aback of Naeun's sudden a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter