Prologue

L.O.V.E 200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Oh Sehun's jaw dropped. He was taken aback of what just his father said. His eyes didn't blink for seconds.

"You need to get married this year." His father, Mr. Oh said.

Marriage. Even just by hearing the word, he really want to puke.

"Dad, I'm just 20. How can I get married at such a young age like this?" Sehun really doesn't to get married. He kept rejecting his father's request.

Mr.Oh sighed, "Okay, fine. So, I'll just change the heir's name to your mother's."

"That woman? She's not even our family." Sehun stood up from his seat but his father stopped him.

"Oh Sehun." 

"I'm so young to get married, dad. Can't you understand it?" He sighed, "And, I don't even know who's the girl I'm going to marry." 

Mr. Oh took his phone on the table and stood up. "If you really want me to change the heir, then I'll change."
Sehun stunned. He really didn't know what to say. What if his father gave all of his grandfather's inheritance to the evil? Of course, his life will totally destroyed. 

"I'll think about it." 

"Make your decision now. If you agree, we'll meet the girl and her family, tomorrow. If not, I will change the heir." Mr. Oh said, he really wanted Sehun to marry the girl. So that, he won't be worrying about his one and only son.

Sehun can only think, think and think about it. Marrying a girl who is older than him is really hard to think of. What if that girl is ugly? Fat or nerd? Living with a girl who he doesn't like for 5 years? Oh god, it's unbelievable. His crazy mind started to think about stupid things again. 
But, for the sake of the inheritance, he should just say *yes* to the marriage. 

"Is that girl pretty?" He asked. Mr. Oh let out a chuckle.

"Is that what you are worrying at? Don't worry, she is as pretty as an angel. "

"Liar. She must be so ugly. Oh my god, I have to live to with her for 5 years? What if she got pregnant and doesn't want to leave me after 5 years? I'm dead meat!" He scratched his hairs, should he say yes? Or no? He was so confused. 

He looked at his dad, then he looked down the floor. "Only for 5 years, right?" He asked, Mr. Oh just nodded his head.

"Yes, after that, do what you want. If you want to divorce her, then just do it. But, only after 5 years." Mr. Oh reminded him.

Sehun sighed, "Okay, okay. I say yes to this marriage. I mean, this fake marriage." Finally, he agreed. After a long thinking and waiting, he finally say yes. Mr. Oh slightly smiled.

"Well, you made a very wise decision. We'll be meeting them tomorrow, so please watch your manners in front of them." Mr. Oh left him in the living room, alone.
"Aishhh!! This is making my mental breakdown! Grandpa? Are you making a laugh on my life?" It's too late. He can't change his decision now. So, what does he have to do? 

Prepare himself for tomorrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter