2.

Strong enough.

 

Jonghyun and Minho had been friends since always. Minho was born two years after Jonghyun, who was actually impatiently waiting for him. Their families had known each other for a very long time, so it came naturally for Jonghyun and Minho to become friends. Minho was famous for his sports skills and Jonghyun had always supported him in every possible competition.

Taemin became their friend after an unpleasant, for him, happening. After the sport classes had ended, Minho, as always, had checked every little corner of sport hall. He had been too proud to realize, that cleaning up and searching for anything unacceptable in this area had not been as creditable as he had thought. When he had heard a music from the small practicing room, not used for a long time, he had been rather shocked than indignant about a disturbance it had caused in that part of  school. When the music had stopped, the blond-haired boy, lightly panting, had looked around him. When he had found out that he hadn’t been the only person in the room and the other one had been looking at him with his mouth slightly opened, he had flown to him and covered his mouth, afraid that he would hear something rather unpleasant. Frankly, that was their first meeting.

Both Minho and Jonghyun promised Taemin, that they wouldn’t say anything about his skills. Taemin was actually a boy with girly features and he was aware of consequences of people finding out about him dancing. Minho couldn’t help bustling after his sport classes only to admire Taemin’s original way of moving, when they were alone in the practicing room. Taemin was getting sick of Minho’s endless compliments, but on the other hand, he appreciated that Minho enjoyed his little shows. It gave him a little more confidence.

The policeman once again casted a suspicious glance at two young men. Finally, he let them out, not remitting them a small enlightening babble. After a night spent at the police station they had enough of watching scowled faces of two other boys. They hurriedly found a way to the hospital and even more hastily get themselves to the right room.

- Taemin! – Minho shouted happily and in a trice he was sitting on a chair next to Taemin’s bed. The room was light and it didn’t even give that nasty feeling most of hospital rooms did. Jonghyun stood on the other side of his friend’s bed and crossed his arms on his chest.

- Do you really enjoy hospitals that bad to visit them so usually?

Taemin smiled nervously when he heard that words. Him being often in the hospital was the truth so he couldn’t deny. Minho patted his arm and started asking about his health and condition and expressed his fear of Taemin not being able to dance anymore.  Jonghyun found out that that room was used only by Taemin and one other patient, who wasn’t there right then.

- How are you, Taemin? – Minho asked caringly. Fair-haired boy’s face frowned a little. He didn’t want his friends to think about him as a weak child.

- I am good – he said forcefully – I am not that weak, you know…

- Nobody said you were – Jonghyun tousled Taemin’s hair against his protests. The youngest boy sighed and smiled happily, seeing his friends made him delighted.

- Who is your roommate? – Minho asked curiously, staring at the bed next to Taemin’s.

- I really don’t know much about him… - he shook his head and in that moment he looked a little bit disappointed – He’s a nice guy, but it’s all I can told you about him. He doesn’t talk much and most of the time he spends out of the room.

- What’s his name?

- I don’t know – Taemin lowered his head and watched his hands – But I will definitely asked him about that tonight!

Minho’s face lit up with the smile when he saw his friend being excited about his own idea. He leaned closer and his hair tenderly, which Taemin accepted with a wide smile.

 

 

 

Next day they visited Taemin again. He seemed to feel better and both friends were pleased with that.

- You know anything more about that guy, Taemin? – Minho was curious about that boy more than anyone expected.

- It’s Key – he said shortly.

- Key?

- He didn’t tell me his name, he only said that people used to call him Key.

- Used to? – with every single word Minho was more curious, if it was even possible.

- Well, I don’t know him that well, but there was nobody visiting him. I suspect, that he haven’t many friends… - his voice was getting quieter with every word and in the end he went silent. Jonghyun and Minho shared glances and Jonghyun shrugged – Sometimes I see him lonely wandering in the park. I don’t even know, why he’s here, in the hospital. His body is weak, skin pale and he looks really sick. He’s such a mystery…

In that very moment the door opened and all heads turned to see who came. At the threshold stood a tall boy with faint body and dark hair. He was shocked to see somebody other than Taemin.

- Key, you’re back! – Taemin greeted him willingly and waved at him eagerly.

- Hi… - the boy whispered uneasily, avoiding any eye contact.

- This is Minho and Jonghyun, my friends – Taemin introduced them to Key, and he nodded.

‑ Minho and… Jonghyun… - he repeated, like if he wanted to link their names to faces. He stared at Jonghyun a little bit longer than Minho and then nodded again – Nice to meet you – he admitted and looked again at Jonghyun’s face, meeting his eyes. His body tensed up a little. Jonghyun blinked at the sight of dark irises and felt his stomach clutching lightly. He carpeted himself in his mind for not eating anything today.

- Nice to meet you too – he said sheepishly, which made Key smiling nearly unnoticed for the first time since they met.

~

A/N Hellooo~ :3

Here's the second chapter and... Key appears! ^^"

I don't really know what to write here. Once again, if You see any (ANY!) mistake, tell me :>

And when I saw I have 6 subscribers I was like

XD

Thank You, every little comment, subscriber and visit made my life better, believe me XD

Have a nice day~! ♥