Reverse

Been Waiting

 

Saturday morning , Jisoo was sleeping til her phone's message alert tone made her open her eyes .

She saw a new text message and unexpectedly , it was not her mother nor her brothers' text message but a message from Kei .

"unnie~ yah! unnie!"

she looked at the time and it was already 7am . She brushed her teeth and look for something to eat .

While eating biscuits , she received a text message from Kei again "unnie! I'm lost! ㅠㅠ" .

Jisoo being concerned , her fingers started dialing Kei's number .

Kei on the other side , got surprised and started smiling after seeing that Jisoo was calling her . She excitedly answered it.

 "Unnie! i dunno where I am but I can see a bakery infront of me and a school beside it. The name is CRG High"

"wait! I know where you are. don't go anywhere else just stay there." The puppy girl grabs her jacket and runs to the bus stop. Few minutes and she reached the place where Kei is and saw her.

"Jiyeon-ah! why are you here?"

"did I make you nervous?" she laughs in a teasing way.

"so why?!"

"I just want you to go out with me" as she grabs Jisoo's arm and they start walking.

 

Kei brought Jisoo into the nearest mall which is just located in the next street.

"I need to buy things and we need to watch a movie after."

Jisoo has no idea and just followed the younger girl.

 They reached the cinema

"tadaaa~" Kei holding two tickets of a romantic movie

"what?"

"for us" as she shows her whiskers to the confused girl.

Jisoo halt for a moment

 "let's go" she pulls her unnie.

 

There is no much people inside.

 The movie goes on and it is now the of it.

Jisoo is busy watching the happenings until a hand covers her left hand that makes her feel strange.

The owner of the hand is no other than Kei.

The shocked girl walks out of the room and directly goes to the cr and washes her face.

Kei, the person in fault followed her.

Kei's POV :

aish what's on my mind? I just want to hold her hand. But why?

 

she suddenly feels her heart beating so fast is nervous while walking.

 

"Jisoo yah!"

Jisoo turns the grip to stop the flowing water and faces backwards to look at the owner of the mad yet pretty voice.

"Jisoo?" her eyebrows crossing.

Kei drags her and pushes her into the wall and kissed her on the lips.

First kiss for both of them.

Jisoo pushes Kei and runs to go outside and left Kei alone in the mall.

Jisoo went home alone, and so Kei.

 

Kei's Diary :

Dear Diary,

        why did I do that? did I just confess? I dunno what to do. I like her. I love her. I can't help but tell her. why can't she feel me? why does it need to be her?