what is this?

Been Waiting

 

 

Kei excitedly woke up at 4am to prepare lunch and herself to school . After choosing the color of gloves for today because of the cold weather , she then chooses if a pair of heels or flats to wear . After picking , she jumped over her heels and wore it .

"I feel envious of my classmates' heights" she told her mom after getting inside the car .

"why? you look cute , that's fine . do you like someone now? " her mother kept on teaser her by saying "who is he? is he handsome or cute?"

"no~ stop it mom " *checks if her phone is with her now*

"aha~ just tell me if you have your first love already okay? I'll wait for that person kitty~" her mother giggled after saying those words and took her to school before she goes to her office .

 

Inside a cute wide room in Seo's residence , Jisoo under her blanket was still asleep .

"fox! yo baby fox! wake up! you're late! look! it's 7am already! your class starts at 7:30 right?! yah!" her eldest brother Sunggyu goes into her room just to wake their only princess for school .

"no~ I don't wanna~" she answered with her closed eyes still .

Her oppa still trying his best to wake their baby up .

 "fine! I will! now pull me~ I can't move~"

"aish~ we better put a very large alarm clock inside your room sleepy head"

After showering , she looked at the time and it was already 7:30 . But still , she never rush .

 

After dropping her bag over her chair , she went out to look for her cousin Yein because she has something to ask about their project .

 

Kei , who just passed the gym goes inside the classroom and her seatmate's bag that caught her eyes made her think that Jisoo was already there so she looked and roam around their classroom but she didn't see the person she was looking for . She grabbed a pretty pink colored box with a white ribbon holding it inside her bag and put inside Jisoo's leather backpack . After doing what she did , she just stayed in her seat and read novels again .

 

Their discussion about the project is now over so the lazy unnie plans to reach their classroom fast as she can to sleep .
While walking to her spot, she saw Kei and greeted her .

"Jiyeon ah~ morning~"

feeling sleepy Kei for not doing anything but reading novels while leaning her face on the desk got relived after hearing a voice that she likes . She knew it was Jisoo

"unnie! I said call me Kei~"

"Oh? I forgot" *reached her seat and is now currently flipping the top part of her bag*

She noticed a box that looks like a present so she got curious and opened it while Kei is watching what kind of reaction will she have .

Her first time to see these lovely chocolates so she asked herself

"these are from?" while being amused at the chocolates , she saw Kei silently watching her from apart smiling while looking at her reaction.

"Are these chocolates...from..you?" *talking to herself inside* ofcourse no,why would she? maybe just from someone again .

Kei being shy at the moment not aware her cheeks turning red

"Hmmm~ yes? I wanna thank you for the sandwich , coffee , and for the taxi fare yesterday so~ please accept that weird box . *Points to the white chocolate one* "this is my favorite . don't forget to try this one okay?"

Jisoo listening to what she's saying .She got nothing inside her mind and just staring at the box filled with chocolates . After getting back to herself , she faced Kei and gladly thanked her before placing the box inside her bag again .

 

 

Math time,


Jisoo was noticed not paying attention to their topic .

"SEO JISOO!"

Kei looked at Jisoo and the teacher after . The teacher asked Jisoo to solve the written equation on the board and the transferee got shocked after seeing her seatmate answered it with only an eye open . Kei isn't that good in math so she got lower grades compared to her favorite subject english .

 

Before going home , Kei was packing her things and realized that she forgot where to find a taxi again . She waited for Jisoo's conversation with her friends to finish before asking the older girl .

"Jisoo unnie~ I..."

"yes?"

*touching her hair* "I forgot the taxi"

"Ah~ do you want me to take you again?"

"Uhmm~ sorry I know you're busy so can I just get your phone number and call you if I get lost?"

"Number?" Jisoo do not really give her number to anyone. Only her family members are the contacts inside her phonebook .

"Hmmm~"

"Please~ won't you feel bad if tomorrow you'll just here people talking about a transferee from yesterday just got lost and reported to the police?"

Jisoo grabbed her phone inside her bag and handed it to Kei

"here . put your number"

Kei typed her number and suddenly got a call after giving back the phone to Jisoo . She looked at her phone but it was an unknown number .

"Oh wait unnie someone's calling me" slowly taking a few steps from Jisoo .

*laughs* "aish~ you kiddo I thought you were really the shy type of person but I was wrong and you talk too much" Kei looked back and noticed that it was her unnie calling her.

"Aigoo~ you're making fun of me . ok I'll go home now . I'll just call you if I need you and don't forget to try my favorite chocolate ne?" She joyfully took her bag and left Jisoo behind .

 

Seo Jisoo who was left alone inside their classroom finally wanted to go home . She closed the door and froze .

Kei unexpectedly appearing like a ghost at an early hour freaked her out .

"yah! what are you doing? you scared me!" *sighs*

*doing aegyo* "nothing~ I've been watching you"

"wae? am I a movie character?" *showing off her mad face*

"I am just worried 'cause you were left alone . aren't you touched?" she's with her pout again .

"what do you want?"

"nothing"

"ok"

they continue their silly conversation as they walk together and found a taxi for Kei .

"so what now? I'll go home~"

"unnie just walk?"

"yeah , no need for a taxi haha"

"awww~ take care okay?"

"ne~ don't eat the driver okay?"

"fine . I'm not hungry haha"

the driver was just watching the girls sweetly making fun of each other before parting .

 

"maam~ is she your girlfriend?"

Kei chuckles and answered "waeyo ahjussi? do we look like a couple?"

"so you two aren't a couple? but you look so sweet and cute together" turned Kei's cheeks from pink to red .

 

 

Kei's Diary :

 

Dear Diary ,

I dunno what to say but this day? thank you for this day . I got joyful whenever I see or talk to Jisoo unnie . Do I like her? is this what the call love? what? I'll sleep~ goodnight~

 

Jisoo using a blower to dry her hair after shower and remembered the box of chocolates that was given by her new silly classmate . She did what the younger girl said and taste the white chocolate first before going to sleep .

 

 

(to be continued...)

(next chapter^^)