Introduction of a Kitten

Been Waiting

Monday , Jisoo being tardy as everyday . But today , she missed the whole period of their first subject .

Jisoo walks inside the campus coming from the gate like nothing's happenning . She won't run even she is late . Gently , walking towards her classroom with her backpack on while holding the end straps of it . Not noticing , the principal was looking at her since when she first entered the gate . She was too late but the principal was just staring at her wondering why a student like her can still walk like that without thinking about her teacher's mood . Making weird sounds "pop pop pop~" she entered the room .

"Seo Jisoo ssi!" not getting shock , their adviser scold her again . "can't you..! attend class.. ON TIME! even ONCE?!" the teacher kept on expressing her anger while Jisoo is not listening but facing her classmates doing weird smiles as her morning greeting . "Ok.that's all.sit" after her bow and saying "kamsahamnida~" to her teacher like a four year old girl , she went to sit beside the corner that has been her own place from the beginning .

Sleeping on her desk for not having enough sleep by thinking of which school should she choose to transfer next year . "yah! puppy girl! wake up!"  Mijoo , her friend telling her to wake up . Everyone except of a girl sleeping from the back, greeted their teacher a goodmorning .

"aish~ wae?!" not knowing , she was already facing her teacher face to face.

"whoah~ goodmorning maam~" smiling up to her ears with such a sleepy face and started to sleep again like nothing happened .

"YAHHH!!!!" the teacher was about to continue shouting with her voice directly hitting Jisoo's ears but a solid voice entered the door , it was the principal

"excuses Mrs. Kim" clearing his throat .

"ne? sorry Mr. Park I was just...."

"no , it's okay I just have someone to introduce to this class or maybe you can do it for me?" asking with a respective tone .

"Yes! Yes Mr Park! I'll be the one to..."

"ok that's enough , thank you " the principal left a short girl with her cute straight full bangs standing beside the english teacher and you can say that she is really shy for holding the ends of her skirt and facing downwards . The teacher looking at the girl like seeing a kitten who wants someone to adopt it . "yes? your name?" short girl looking upwards telling the teacher "hi mrs~ sorry . I am Kim Jiyeon from Seoul Arts Highschool " after smiling awkwardly , she gave her papers to the teacher and was about to enter the class room's door .

 

"ahhh! awww~ it hurts" *touching her ears and suddenly faces the front* "huh?" *rubbing her eyes to see clearer* "what?" *speaking inside her mind* "who is she? lol too cute..? a transferree? how? what? who again?" she can not hear the short girl's voice until

"Yes my name is Kim Jiyeon,17 yrs old from Seoul Arts Highschool and nice meeting you all. I hope to get along with you well."

the class started making noise talking about Jiyeon "she's cute" "I don't think she is" "pretending to be shy" the class got noisier so the teacher spoke up to end it

"ok! enough with that! so~ I am hoping that all of you will take a good care of her.you need to treat her well ok?" she added "Seo Jisoo! hear that?" Jisoo was like what? for being mentioned . The teacher placed a chair beside Jisoo and told her "just like what I said,Kim ssi will seat beside you starting from today and I want you to take care of her.ok?"

Jisoo nodded as she can not say anything watching the short girl sit beside her . A part of her own place before is now occupied by another person and not just a person but a new person to her .

The class ended and it was already lunch.

Jisoo was asked by Jin,Sujeong,and her other friends to eat with her but she refused and told them she isn't hungry even if she really is . She is just lazy to stand from her seat . The lazy girl is now looking inside her bag to get her wallet . After getting it , she was about to leave her spot until she noticed Jiyeon quietly reading a novel .

"Jiyeon ssi~ wanna eat?" 

Jiyeon was shocked for the first person who asked to eat with her. "uhmm~" Jisoo didn't wait for the girl's response and just left her .

 

Jiyeon felt sad about what happened.She wasn't able to reply and then the cute puppy looking girl left her just like that .

"hmmm~ I'm hungry" talking to her self with a weak voice . She was too nervous earlier that she forgot to eat her breakfast .

 

"Jiyeon-ssi!" she heard a straight voice behind her that made her head turn . Got surprised after seeing the girl who asked her to eat and just left her earlier is back holding a coffee and two sandwiches and put them over her desk .

Jisoo grabbed the other sandwich and eat it leaving a sandwich and coffee on Jiyeon's desk .

"what are these?"

"ah~ that is coffee~" *pointing to the coffee* "and that is a ham and cheese sandwich" she smiled after explaining seriously .

Jiyeon laughed and smiled as she found Jisoo being cute and kind by giving her the food and drink . "ah~ I know haha"

"go eat that and drink your coffee that coffee won't taste good if you drink it cold"

Blushing , Jiyeon thanked her "gomawo Jisoo ssi" leaving a cute smile on Jisoo's eyes.

"what? my name?" Jisoo was shocked for hearing her name called like that.

"why? I heard it from the english teacher when she talked to you"

"earlier? ah~"

"Kei~" she pouted .

"huh?" been paused eating her sandwich but she heard the transferee saying something again .

"I said Kei~ that's my nickname~ please call me Kei"

"Kei? ok. Kei ssi~ happy? "

*chuckles* "too formal.Jisoo ah~" poking Jisoo's nose with her sweet smile on .

"wae? we have the same age but I guess I'm older" she quickly responded with her poker face on .

"should I call you unnie?" she stopped the poke thing .

"fine with that"

 

 

--bells--

--end of lunch--

 

 

The class was over at 4pm in the afternoon .

Kei was outside the gate waiting for a chance to know which bus to ride for her way home . She was looking for those new classmates she met earlier but they were already home . Still looking , she went to the guard and asked "you turn right , but no? left! yes left! you walk straight after that you'll see a store or a? no! is it a bakery?" The guard was too weird that she didn't understand anything .

So Kei decided to call her mom and just let the young woman pick her up. Looking inside her bag and pouch but her phone wasn't inside "where is it? Omo! I left it!"
Time passed and now Kei is the only one sitting on the bench near the gate . She doesn't really know what to do .

 

Meanwhile , Jisoo just finished her make up class in science for being tardy earlier . She is now walking outside the office towards the gate but a white dog suddenly appears infront of her and she found it cute so she spent time playing with it first . *inhale , exhale* she is now chasing the dog after getting some of her candies .

 

"woof! woof!" Kei hearing weird sounds "a dog? but what? dogs?" she asked herself why dogs and not just any person to help her.


After getting tired for chasing and barking , the animal lover girl saw a familiar little someone with her straight hair following the wind .

"Kei?" *touching the back of her neck while walking towards the familiar girl*

Kei who is just looking somewhere saw a growing shadow from the back . She turned and saw the puppy looking seatmate who gave her food to eat during lunch . She can now feel like something inside her stomach is not functioning well but it feels good .

"Jiyeon ah! Why you here? waiting for someone? you're alone" she concernly asked .


"I don't know which bus to ride for me to go home . mom sent me here earlier . I wanna call her to pick me up but I left my phone"

"I can let you borrow mine but I think it would be better if you'll just ride a taxi right?"


"Yeah! yeah! I haven't thought about that! Aigoo~ thank you again" *showing off her smile,she stands and fixes her skirt*


"Ok . go home now .so you just sit here for an hour and a half?" *raising her brows*


"Yes? So it took me an hour?"


"Yeah . not just an hour but almost two hours" *following Kei walk*


"How about you unnie? Not going home?" *looking at the taller girl directly to the eyes*


Jisoo feels a bit awkward and replied "ofcourse I will haha do you want me sleep outside these stores?" she pointed to the said stores as they continue walking .

They chat and laugh awkwardly until they saw the right taxi .

Jisoo paid for the taxi and told the driver to send the uniform-wearing kitten home safe because she is her little sister .

The driver laughed and said "you agasshi looks like a puppy and your little sister looks like a kitten . you look cute together" Both of them blushed while not facing each other .

Jisoo went home safely by walking as her home is quite near to the school .

 

Kei reached home and abruptly runs upstairs to look for her diary and wrote :

 

Dear Diary ,

My first day on Woollim High is normal but i dunno? I've met a cute unnie named Jisoo~ she is kind and she looks so cute ㅋㅋ she gave me a sandwich and coffee . She was right . That coffee doesn't taste good if you drink it cold -.- on my way home , the taxi driver asked me why my sister didn't go home with me :3 he believed that she is my sister ㅋㅋdo we look like? I hope she reaches home safely~ I wanna give her something in exchange -3- so why is this page filled with her? -.- ok~ I'll go change my clothes~ paii paii diary^^

 

(the next day is on the second chapter^^)