Chapter 1

STIFF -- still working with the title

CHAPTER 1

 

**B-Bring the boys out.. Girls’s Generation make you feel the he…  BLAAMMM….**

The sound of alarm stop immediately. I groaned as I tried to open my eyes. I’m having a hard time just to open my eyes in the morning. The comfort pillow keep on calling me back to sleep. Not until 5 minutes after I off the alarm, my eyes started to shutting again. Right before I close my eyes and drove to perfect dreamland, my door room burst open.

“Shane-ahhh…. WAKE UP!!!!!”  seriously that voice is so annoying.

“Arghh…” I groaned as I pulled the pillow under my head to cover my face.

“SHANE, YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU NOT WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!”  she just decided to scream on top of her lungs knowing that I would never can stand her voice. I immediately jolted up from my bed. My eyes shot open and I can see her stupid face. I hate waking up early in the morning eventhough I need to do that. After awhile I can feel my sense kick in.

“What are you doin here?” I asked with a hoarsed voice.

“Can’t I come visit my lil sis??” she asked innocently.

“Oh puh-liss Aro. I know you’re fighting with her again” I said as I decided to get out from bed, “And she kick you out from the house this morning.”

As I walked towards bathroom, I saw Aro start to tidying my bed. Well, as much as I hated her to barging to my apartment like this, I still feel grateful that she still do that eventhough I’m staying alone now. Even she’s not in a fight with her girlfriend, she still spare some of her times to check up on me here and just to cleaning up my place. Urgh okay… Scratch that. Even she’s not in a fight with her girlfriend she always come to my place once in two weeks just to check up on me and cleaning my apartment. And the other one, -- yes I have another sister, comes in another two weeks. I’m not complaining. It just I felt kinda uncomfortable seeing them cleaning up my place. I should at least the one who do that. But they never let me.  The joy of being maknae in the house. Hehhe..

After a few minutes, I finished my morning routines and walk to the kitchen. I can smell bacon and eggs from the hallway. My favorite breakfast. Reaching to the kitchen, I can see her back facing me while she’s cooking our breakfast. When she heard my footsteps, she turn around and greet me.

“Morning. Fully awake now?” she teased before turning back to continue her cooking.

“Shut up.” I barked back and walk to the stool near the fridge and sat on it. I wasn’t  a morning person. I had a bad habit always sleep late. Part of my bad habit and part of that is my insomnia. I even had prescription from my doctor for sleeping pills but I rarely take that. Usually I just playing some games or read some story – a real story I tell you, don’t think much like byuntae—or just watch some SNSD shows. Can’t blame me though. I am a hardcore SONE, kekeke. That’s the reason why I wanst a morning person. She knows that so she didn’t answer me back and just shrugged.

Not long after, the food served infront of me. We took time to eat in silence. After eat, she offer to do the dishes which I gladly accepted and walked back to my room to get my school bag.

“I’m going. Stay away from my SNSD corner dude.” I said as I head to the door. “And Aro, don’t stay too long this time? You need to sort it out with her.”

“Wait Shane!” she called me and rushed to the door holding a paper cup. “You forgot this.” She handed me over that cup and I smiled for the first time in that morning. “Have a good day in school and don’t sleep in your class dude!” she said smiling and close the door.

Music blast through headphones, a nice warm scarf on my neck to protect me from the cold weather here, and warm coffee in my hand made a perfect combination for me to walk to the school in the morning. Somehow it makes my mood a little bit lighter.

My name is Shane Jung. Well either you guys call me Shane or Jung. I’m 18 years old and in my senior year. I am a transferred student from Indonesia. I just love Korea too much, thanks to SNSD and Kpop, so I didn’t hesitated even just for a bit when my old school make an exchange student program. I really did my best to get this position even I don’t really like studying. Another reason is because I really miss my sisters.  I have two older sister. The eldest one named Sparrow. Yeah I know her name kinda weird but it just it. We like to call her Aro. And yes again. She is the one who woke me up just now. She works as photographer in a magazine. She has a girlfriend name Yoona. But I forgot her last name though. Anyway, Yoona is a model in magazine where Aro work. They met through a photoshoot and everything just start from there. Personally I don’t really like her. I mean she kinda emotional and hot temperred. Polite but still I feel weird around her. But hell, Aro likes her. So I can’t say anything right? She’s living with her. That’s why I don’t want to live with her. I don’t want them to corrupt my innocent mind eventhough I admitted that I’m not that innocent. They really like a couple of rabbits that cannot took their hands off each other.

The second one is Bianca. You see, she just the best sister that you could ever ask. She just so perfect that sometimes even Aro admitted that Bianca supposed to be the eldest among us. She’s a journalist.  I guess I didn’t need to explain what she’s doing right? She also has a girlfriend. It’s kinda funny that all girls in my house is  gay but we just being ourself. Three of us have a way long back history and I like to keep it first. Well back to her girlfriend. She actually not like Aro. They not a couple of rabbits like her but there’s other reason why I don’t want to stay with her. Her girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon, she just a cute, sweet, funny, dork, pretty girl that accidentally I have crush on. Well its only crush but still I get blushed everytime she called my name or just jumpy when she smiled at me. I just can’t resist her. No one can resist her dorkiness.

Another reason is I just want to stay alone. You know, living alone, do everything alone, no curfew. It just a life that every teenage girl want.

Suddenly a car honk beside me and made me jump. The driver then rolled down the window. She has this short black hair with blonde tip. She really looks like a kid.

“Hey Shane, Hop in.” speaking of angel, it’s Taeyeon. She give me this toothy smile that makes me instantly smile along with her. I walk to her car and hop in.

“So, how are you Shane?” Taeyeon asked while driving.

“Hehehe.. You just met me yesterday, Tae unnie.”

“Yeah I know.. But, can’t I ask about my dongsaeng?” she replied sheeplishly.

Honestly, the moment she called me dongsaeng, my heart sank. How I wish she didn’t look at me as a dongsaeng. But hell I can’t do anything right? So I just smile and nodded.

“Aro said the same thing this morning.” I just decided to reply that way.

“Uh? She’s at your house?” Taeyeon asked while she turn the car inside the parking lot.

“Yeah. She’s fighting with her girl again.” I answered while rolled my eyes.

Taeyeon just smiled as we get off from the car. We walk side by side. It is not a secret anymore that everyone here in school knows about us. What they don’t know is Taeyeon is my sister’s girlfriend. Everyone thinks that I am her favorite student. Well, I can live with that.

“Okay, see you later Shane. Be good in class and please don’t sleep?” said Taeyeon while tilted her head to face me.

Dammit Taeyeon. Why you must do that cute face right now. I bow down my head afraid to revealed my flushed cheeks. She smiled and ruffled my hair.

“Hey.. This hair take ages.” I said with a frown with my face. But inside my chest, my heart beat real fast. I just hope my face didn’t betrayed me. Maybe I am a Tomboy but still any small gesture from my crush can make me like a kitten. Aishhh shame on you Shane.

She just laughed out loud – something with her laughter made us all call her ahjumma. She then pinched my cheeks and walk to her office on the other side of the building. I sighed and walk to my classroom. Damn I still can feel her hands on my cheeks. It’s really hard to have a crush with someone you shouldn’t. I walk to my table and prepared for the first period. Suddenly a loud voice appeared from nowhere.

“Heyyy JUNG!!!!!”

I looked up and saw my friend – scratched that – my bestfriends yelling my name. Smile spread on my face immediately.

“Mornin’ Soo, Yul!” I replied with a wide smile.

They are my bestfriends. First is Choi Sooyoung. She’s a shikshin. Her love towards foods makes me no one. I considered myself a shikshin too. I am the God of food at home. But to compare with her, I was nothing. She just loves food so much that she can barely notice that someone there are having crush with her. she’s tall and skinny. So skinny that makes me sometimes wonder where the hell all the food she ate all this time. Well she maybe tall but still I am tallest so I still win at some point. [ can’t wipe that smug from my face]

The other one is Kwon Yuri. She’s a kkab. She really good in prank and lift up the mood of the group. Tanned skin and tall but don’t make fun with her skin or she will kick you square in the face. When you needed a friend to talk, she is the best you can find.

“Hey sup??” I asked when they sit infront of me. Seating arrangement always the same for me no matter where I went school. I always end up sitting alone. I don’t know why.

They turned around facing me. Well we still have few minutes before class start. Sooyoung already munching her sandwich. I never know where she hide her food. Food in her hand never gone. Yuri seems to spacing out. I wonder what happen with her over the weekend. She never been this quite. Me and Sooyoung already start our morning brickering but seems Yuri still out of it. Usually she will always defend me because of my Korean still not too good. She space a lot this morning.

“So, Yuri-ah..” I called her waving my hand infront of her face. She snapped and just smile at me. I wanna asked her what happen, but before I do that, she’d already excuse herself and walk out of the classroom leaving me and Sooyoung dumb.

“What’s up with her?” I asked Sooyoung knowing they always came to school together.

“I dunno. She’s been like that ever since she picked me up this morning.” Sooyoung answered with a a mouth full of sandwich. I just shook my head seeing her like that and wiped my table clean from her “rain food” that she made just now. But I still can see that she is worrying Yuri as much as I do.

 

 

-----------

 

Well well well... its DONE... huahh..

tell me what u guys think? ughh I need that...

**crossfingers**

 

THANKS GUYS FOR READING...

**BOWS**