Chapter 6

Stupid Love

Baekhyun

 

Last night with Nari was really magical. Walking together with her. Some of the ajusshi at the carnival even promoted his shop and said that we were a couple. And Nari even kiddingly clinged onto my arm, saying that im her boyfriend. I think sometimes shes like Chen, the trolling king. Actually I never know what she actually is. Plus, last night when I got home, Taehyung's face was really creepy.

 

--flashback--

 

I tiptoed to my room then I heard something from the living room. I the lights only to find Taehyung, looking at me like I have just got home from killing people. Oh . That was what I think.

 

" where did u go.. look what time is it " Taehyung said with a frown and pointed to the wall clock beside the kitchen entrance. He's face was serious. I mean, Taehyung is serious in public but his face tonight has no expression at all.

 

" I.. I... have work (?) " I stuttered a little and lowered my voice. Well this time, it dosent matter whos older than who. Taehyung just gave me his famous death glare and got up and walked away. 

 

--end--

 

I sighed and only Chanyeol realized it. He asked whats wrong and I just smiled and said that its just a refreshing thing to do. Chanyeol patted my head, saying that its good to hear that im good. I walked to school. This time we were kinda late. With D.o banging his pan, while kind of cursing, nobody pays attention and snores more. Well its not D.o's fault that were late but he really dont deserve it.

 

Arriving in class, the teacher told us to sit down. We sat down on our seats. I looked at the empty seat next to me. Ehh ?? Empty ? Shes absent ? Was she too tired last night ? Is it my fault ? I turned to face Taehyung's seat. Ehhh ? Hes not there too. Aigoo is both of these kids sick ? 

 

Time passes as the teacher babbles about work. She has to give our roles for the play after recess but I guess it dosent make any changes about Taehyung and Nari is absent. Ahhh why does it takes so long to end this day. I want to visit Nari and knock out Taehyung for being absent today. Well suppose I have to wait.

 

The ball rang for recess as I stood up, leaving class and goes for a stroll. I Asked Bora where is Nari but she has no idea. Well tough luck i guess. I was looking through the garden. The trees over here is so beautiful or should I say ' breath-taking '. That whats Nari always said. There was some ' sakura tree ' in the school garden. There is also a bench under the tree. Making it a perfect place to take pictures. I took my steps, making my way to the boys toilet. Suddenly I heard a knock from the storage room. At first the knock was so damn loud, and then it got slower, and slower and its gone. I decided to open the door with a pin. Dont ask me why I have a pin in my pocket. The door creaked open to reveal two figures. Taehyung ! Nari ! Taehyungs face is all jacked up and Nari is collapsed next to Taehyung. What happened here ?

 

Taehyung

 

I walked to the school alone. My pack, or should I say BTS wasnt here with me. They have else business. I walked to school with silence surrounding me. I think about last night as in what Baekhyun was doing. He came home really late and last night I was actually getting milk and sat for a while then suddenly he came in the house, tiptoeing. Did he go on a date with Nari ? I was carried away with my own thoughts when suddenly a group of guys took me by the hand, straight to the dark alley. Two of them pinned me to the wall. I squinted my eye to have a better look and it was Sungjong, Sungyeol and Sunggyu. I guess they're back because last time I beat Myungsoo and got him to the hospital. The two who pinned me to the wall was Sungjong and Sungyeol.

 

" thought youll get away huh ? " Suggyu looked at me as if its my last day living. 

 

" no. I just thought all of u couldnt catch up " with simple words that they find irritating, Sunggyu punched my face without thinking. Me in the other hand was smirking to his action. 

 

Nari

 

Bora woke me up at 6am, saying that shes going first because she has some duties. " five minutess " I said, curling myself and took a last-minute-sleep. 

 

I heard my phone ringing. ' Princess Bora  ̄ε  ̄ ' was the name displayed on the phone. I tapped the green button, receiving the call. " yes princess ? "

 

" I hope ure not sleeping. Its 7 already " Bora snorted out a chuckle. 

 

I widen my eyes and looked at the clock on the wall. Ohh.. fak. " I have to go ! " I said, putting my phone down and ran to the shower. I took my bread and ran to school. My mouth, with the bread and im still trying to tie my tie. It was stupid of me to run since I have a driver. But in these times, I really have no sense. Running, with no breath, im thinking how im going to face a thief IF THERE WAS. I passed down an alley. Dark and spooky. I suddenly heard something fling. Well that what I think it was. I walked down the alley to see whats going on. Suddenly a guy cupped my mouth, not being able to scream, I tried to break myself free but theres no use. I used all my stamina when I was running. I struggled then, someone punched the guy behind me, and the person was trembling. I looked around me, three guys and Taehyung. Where are we ? Ah.. a shortcut to the far-est bathroom in the school. This school is weird. Taehyung took my hand and placed me behind him.

 

" aii.. this girl must be special to you. Because u didnt fought us at first " one guy spoke up, look at me seriously and came nearer to us. 

 

" back off " Taehyung pushed the guy away. He seems like he cant live anymore. Somehow, they beat up Taehyung and the last thing I know, we ended up in a store room. Taehyung coughed, looking like this is the last day he's alive, he looked at me and smiled. Few moments later, he fainted. " T-Taehyung !! Gwenchana ?! Omooo " I looked at him and tears began to forming on my eyes. The Taehyung I thought who hated me just saved my life. I stood up and bang the door. Unfortunately, nobody opened. I seated myself next to Taehyung who is now lying on the floor. I felt like I had a headache and everything went black.

 

" Nari-yah.. dont leave me " Taehyung eyes was full of tears.

 

" Nari... " Baekhyun was on the edge of my desk, he looks awfully disappointed. All Exo and BTS was around me. Rapmonster and Tao was hugging me, not letting me go. Bora who was next to me was sobbing.

 

" Nari ? Nari ? " a voice wake me up. I opened my eyes, looking at the person who the voice belongs to. 

 

" Nari gwenchana ? " Tao, looking worried was now relieved seeing me open my eyes. He patted my head " everyone was worried ". I looked around the room to find familiar faces, except Taehyung. My face grew pale. 

 

" where.. wheres Taehyung. And who found us "

 

Rapmonster coughed a little, he looks worried and after a while, he began to talk. " Baekhyun said he was walking then he heard something in the store. I guess he heard you banging. Or Taehyung ? Umm.. hows ure scar ? " scar ? What ? I touched my face. Nothing. Tao touched my arm and i flinched, felt hurt. Ah.. so thats the scar. It looks bad. 

 

" nevermind that... wheres Tae ? " I looked at him sharply. Then the doctor came in.

 

" ah. Miss Nari. Ure awake. Im ure doctor, Doctor Jong Suk. Your wound dosent seem so tragic so u can go home this evening. " the doctor explained. Im glad im ok, but where the hell is Taehyung ?!

 

" may I ask ? " I said, with a lowered voice.

 

" yes. Ask away " the doctor smiled a bit. A warm smile that is.

 

" can I know.. where is the patient named Taehyung ? " the doctor looked at me.

 

" ah.. hes my patient too. Hes in the room on level 3. Why do u ask ? " 

 

" hes my friend. Can I know his status ? "

 

The doctor looked at the ceiling, scratched his head and looks at me " uhh.. well.. " 

 

" tell it to me straight doc. " I looked at the doctor seriously. The others was doing whatever they do. Baekhyun, Tao, Bora and Lay was the person around my bed. 

 

The doctor scratched his head. " hes.. hes in a coma

 

My face almost dropped. C-COMA ?!! What the hell did those boys did to him ? Damn.. 

 

------------------------

 

3 weeks passes and Taehyung is still unconscious. Some of the members wanted to take my place on taking care of Taehyung but I didnt let them since Tae got hurt bcuz of me. Bora has been coming lately, because I didnt eat much so she brings me food. Sometimes home-made and sometimes she buys it. I looked at the board. The math teacher told us to do our homework and this time, I wasnt so interested. I looked out of the window, the sun is shining, birds flying freely but still I dont feel any better. Baekhyun tapped on my desk and gave me a note. ' whats wrong ? Ur not so happy these days ╯︿╰ ' I read the note and give him a fake smile. ' im okay ' I replied and gave the note back to him. He looked at me and nodded. 

 

The ball rang as I walked home to change my clothe and go to the hospital. Baekhyun came near me and shouted my name. I turned ny back to face him as he gave me a little smile. " Nari, can I come with u ? " 

 

" oh ? Uh sure. Ill pick u up. " I nodded. 

 

" ummmm.. ill just come to ure home now. I brought spare clothes " he chuckled and trails along. Entering my house, I told Baekhyun to wait in the living room. Getting into the shower, I bathe myself. As I stepped out, Bora was on my bed with clothes for me to wear. Haa.. shes a life saver. A little (?) Haha molla. I grabbed the clothes and tried them on. It fit perfectly. Its a little baggy but it really suited me. I twirl around in front of Bora and hugged her. She chuckled as she handed out the food she brought for me. Running down the stairs, Baekhyun is now in his casual clothes. 

 

" Lets go Baekkiee~ " I said with a smile.

 

On our way to the hospital, we stopped by a stall that sells flowers. The person whos selling it sure seems familiar. Well.. idk.

 

Minah

 

I slapped Sunggyu right on the cheek. I looked at him fiercely. these boys. I told them to scare Nari. NOT GAVE HER A ING SCAR. They even beat up Taehyung. Well thats ok since they have a past BUT STILL. They did the wrong thing. Im so gonna ing rip these guys face and sew them backwards.

 

" w-were sorry " Sungyeol apologized. Sungjong is still looking at the ground. I looked at him and pulled his hair. 

 

" and you just let them do that " I looked at him but he closed his eyes, tight. I guess he didnt want to look me in the eyes. I let go of my grip and looked at Sunggyu.

 

" I swear.. if im a boy, I could have killed you " I said, walking away from them.

 

I got ready and wear my clothes. Im wearing a floral dress. Well im just going to visit Taehyung. So nobody would be suspicious of me since nearly everyone visited him. My phone rang.

 

From : Bora 

Yah. Are u free tonight ?

 

To : Bora

No. But we can still chat or something 😁

 

I putted my phone in my bag and took my bike. Not bicycle bike. Bike bike. Arriving in front of the hospital, I parked my bike and beyond my expectation, I saw Nari, walking in with Baekhyun and laughing together. What a painful sight ! Urgh nevermind this. Im leaving !

 

Nari

 

" Taehyung-ahhh.. im baaack~ " I said as I entered his room with Baekhyun. I know hes unconscious but I always talked like hes conscious. The last time I came into his room was last morning. Baekhyun smiled to me and sat next to his bed. On the other hand, I was putting a bouquet of flowers next to his bed. I noticed something on Taes hand.

 

" Taehyung.. ah whats this ? " I looked at his hand. There was a scar. A new one and its still bleeding.. wtf ?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author :

Yo hello.. Sorry for the late update.

Im busy with school stuff.

Please continue to support me.

Saranghaeee !