Chapter 3

Stupid Love

NaRi

I woke up because the sun shined right into my eyes. Bora is in the shower, being excited saying that she can meet new friends but she promise that she wont forget me in the same time and hoping that we are in the same classes. Meanwhile, my mind was wondering off recalling the events last night. It was really suspicious of a person to save me and just left. I didnt even say thank you. All i know is that it was really someone that I know

 

" what are u spacing out for ? " Bora asked, stepping out of the shower.

 

" oh its nothing sweetheart " i said jokingly as i grabbed my towel and headed for the shower.

 

" ew " bora laughed " im making breakfast so get your down there in 10 minutes or less "

 

I just sighed. She knows that I spend much more than 10 minutes in the shower. I might even spend an hour in the shower. I rather not tell what i was doing. Well if I want to eat breakfast and make it to school in time, I should fasten up my pace. 

 

I got down the stairs to find Bora was cooking for breakfast. She looks at me and smiled " I didnt know that u would take less than 30 minutes " she said while putting the breakfast on the table.

 

" well today is school. I dont want to be late on my first day " sitting down on the table, we began to eat.

 

As usual, both of us are wearing jeans and shirts. Normal shirts. Casual. The normal us. We was supposed to wear our uniform but we didnt get that yet. Because it has to be bought in the school office but we didnt get to visit it yet.

 

We walked out of the house to go to Jeguk Highschool. Jeguk is totally a normal school. Its not like in the drama, with all the rich people. Jeguk Highschool, the place we enrolled, is a school filled with normal student. Some of them are poor, rich, in the middle and such more. To be exact, its a normal highschool with normal students. I dont know about their attitude. But im hoping for a good one.

 

Bora asked if we could take the bus, so we did. While waiting for the bus, I decided to take my phone out and check my SNS. Suddenly a tall man bumped into me causing my phone to fall. But luckily, his friend catch it. I looked at the man who caught my phone " ah gomawo.. Luhan ! " I said suprisingly.

 

" Your welcome.. Oh Nari " handing out the phone, Luhan smiled.

 

" im so sorry ! " the tall man said while bowing to me. He looks like he's a model. I know hes just wearing his uniform but yeah. Judging from This man's uniform, i guess were in the same school.

 

" ah.. gwenchana " I said warmly and took my phone back from luhan's hand.

 

" Sorry for that.. This is kris. Hes a little clumsy " luhan said while pointing at the man

 

" dont make me look like im not cool " kris said, earning a laugh from all of us.

 

" is this one of ure friends whos similar with u ? " I asked and suddenly I heard a group of boys shouting luhan's name. I tilted my head while looking at them. Wow they are so good looking. All of them have a little magic and both me and Bora cant stop looking.

 

" yo man ! " luhan said while he bro-fist all 10 of them.

 

All of them looked at me and waved. One of them, the short one with a lovely smile looked at me and winked. I think I blushed a little.

 

" Nari. This are my brothers. All of us are 12. Me, luhan, a manly deer. The clumsy but cool guy, kris. The kungfu panda, tao. The cute eldest, xiumin. Kind and forgettable unicorn, lay. Singing dinosaur, chen. Tall giant, chanyeol. Rich hyung, suho. Colorful bubbletea lover, sehun. Black kai. Umma kyungsoo and eyeliner baekhyun " luhan said. My brain went crazy. Oh my gosh too much information ! All of them look amazing together. Looks like a band. or a group of models. or or or even some hot random people.

 

" wow.. so many people " Bora said.

 

" and whos this ? " Lay asked with a soft voice and showing off his deep dimples. I can see them VISIBLY.

 

" ah. Shes my bestfriend, sister and everything, Bora " i explained and all of them make the shap 'o' with their mouth. Chen was about to say some random stuff but then the bus arrived so all of us got on it.

 

" wanna walk together ? " Lay asked " its okay right ? All of us walking together " Chen added.

I would say a no because im kinda shy. But then again, we are new people at that school so we might get lost. Plus, they all are so hot. After thinking and asking Bora, I agreed.

 

Luhan

 

All of us walked together. We didnt bother asking why Nari and Bora didnt have their uniforms on. Its normal since its their first day. We walked together to school. I was about to check my phone when suddenly baekhyun came to me.

 

" hyung " Baekhyun said.

 

I looked at him " uhuh ? What is it ? "

 

" D-do you know her. Like her name and such ? " Baek asked, pointing to Nari who's walking ahead.

 

" yeah. Hes a customer at the saloon. U know im a pro right ? Although, i prefer playing soccer " I was about to run from the topic when Baekhyun cutted me off

 

" well... are u and her, umm.. close ? "

 

" a little. Why ? "

 

" well.. umm.. can u introduce her to me ? " baekhyun said shyly.

 

" uh.. sure why not " weird. this guy suddenly has a shy tone. He's usually loud and dosent give a to anyone else. Well... Its not too weird.

 

Nari

 

Walking with the boys is super awkward. Many of them were looking at me like im walking with idols. So im guessing 12 of them are very popular. Bora was being on her phone, talking to her beloved unnie. Suddenly luhan called me. What is it that he wants ?

 

" yes luhan oppa ? " I asked teasingly. I noticed that baekhyun was next to him, smiling shyly.

 

" this is baekhyun. Just call him bacon " luhan said and laughed " im going to my class now. Byeeee~ " he waved and ran.

 

I looked at baekhyun whos now just standing in front of me. He just smiled shyly. Its just the two of us now since all of them has left and bora has gone to the principal to take her schedule first. She left me again and this time, at school. Plus, THE FIRST DAY

 

" hey... " baekhyun said.

 

" oh. Bacon oppa " I said and smiled.

 

" yah !! Its baekhyun ! " baekhyun said and hitted me lightly. Im guessing hes the type that can bond with any type of people. Even bad boys.

 

" ahahaha.. im just joking "

 

Baekhyun just smiled " want me to accompany u to the principal's ? " he asked.

 

" but u should be in your class now. Wont u get in trouble ? " i looked at him and tilted my head a little.

 

" its okay. Ure a new student so u need a guider " baekhyun said.

 

Both of us had a conversation and we laughed and talked. Im getting really comfortable around him. We stood in front of the principal's office's door. Baekhyun told me to go in so i did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" annyeonghaseyo " I said and bowed.

 

" u must be the new student. Oh Na Ri ? " the principal asked.

 

" yes. Yes sir.. " I said. He gave me my schedule and i go out of the office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" what class are u in ? " baekhyun asked excitedly. In the moment, i got a text from bora.

 

From : Little Bora

Nari-yahhh ~ ! I got room393-C

 

I looked at the text message and decided to look at my schedule. " room393.. " oh i think im good.. wait... " A ?! " I gasped.

 

" yah. Ure in the same class as me~ welcome new kid " baekhyun said and lightly patted my head.

 

" but but . Im not in the same class as bora. " I pouted a little.

 

" well... ure in the same class with me, luhan, kris, tao--"

 

" yeah.. i have u guys " i cutted off.

 

To : Little Bora

Sorry.. were not in the same class TT___TT

 

As i was about to put my phone back in, I got a new message.

 

From : Little Bora

Unnieee.. WHY ARE WE SEPERATEEDDD ?!?!?!?! TT_TT

 

Baekhyun

 

Arriving at class, I took my seat. She look really lost without Bora next to her. She asked me if she can sit next to me since she dosent know anyone in the class. Well, at first i was going to say no because Taehyung is sitting next to me but i think its okay since she dosent know anyone and the rest of exo has a friend next to them. Plus, taehyung said hes absent today. So why not ?

 

The whole time in class, she was really focused. I dont know how she can be that focused when math is so boring. I lied my head down on the table, facing her. I looked at her facial details. She was so cute but i dont know why people called her nerd. Well not in Jeguk yet, just in her past school. I knew it because she told me on the way to the Principal's.

 

I looked at her. Her cherry-pink cheek, her sparkling eyes, pinkish lips and her hair is a little messy but it looks beautiful. Suddenly he turned to face me. I thought she was going to scold me for not paying attention. But she just smiled and looked at the teacher again.

 

The bell rang and i stood up to go to the canteen. I looked at her, still frozen in her seat. I asked her whats wrong and she pointed at the windows near the balcony. I looked at the directions and saw some girls watching her. Of course it dosent matter since its just a look. But they were looking at her as if she killed a person.

 

" what are u looking at ? " luhan hyung looked at the girls with deathly gaze.

 

" n-nothing " the girls then ran.

 

" u might be a target. U should be careful u know ? " kris hyung said plainly. This was new to all of us but Kris says it like it happens all the time.

 

" well I can protect her. And I will ! No matter what " tao stood up bravely as he reach for the sky like kris's dance move.

 

" there you are~ " a gentle voice said.

 

Bora

 

The class was so boring and I really missed nari. She sent me a message saying were not in the same class. So I sent her something annoying. In my class, I met a girl named minah and she asked me to sit with her. Its okay I think because she looks friendly. During recess, I decided to go search for Nari. Minah did asked me to go with her but i rather go searching for Nari. Im thinking shes in the class with exo. Well some of them were in my class but mostly i think is in Nari's but she probably dosent notice them since shes always 100% focused when the teacher is doing their job.

 

" there you are~ " I blurted out when I saw nari with the exo members. I saw baekhyun looking at me. He is so cute, flawless and such. But i fell only for his looks. So that means im not completely loving him yet BUTTT !! It would be nice to have a handsome boyfriend like him. Somehow he looks like an angel.

 

" Bora.. " Nari said with a low voice. Somehow, the tone I hear is scared.

 

" whats wrong ? " then Nari told me about it, she was scared because of a incident one time ago. I rather not tell. After the incident, Nari never wants to be noticed so much and i guess having a relationship with this guys worries her.

 

" its okay. We can get through this " tao yelled. For some reason, hes the person whos extra energetic to protect both me and nari. Maybe because he is really like this ? Lay told me that he was a coward.. hmm...

 

Nari

 

Talking, walking, eating and do anything with exo is kind of a risk to me but I would rather be in the risk. Of course im scared. But being with these boys makes me comfortable. The end of school, all of the boys decided to walk us home since it was a one road and both of me and bora didnt want to take the car. As i was walking, a man came to baekhyun's side. Baekhyun is just next to me.

 

" hyung.. im going out " the guy said. His voice is a bit familiar.

 

" oh ? Why didnt u just called ? " baekhyun just looked at him.

 

" i was about to.. then i saw u " the guy answered and then realizes me. " n-nari ? Is that you ? " the guy said.

 

All of exo and bora looked at us. I was really puzzled. How did he know my name. Oh... WAITT... ... TT !!!