Goodbye!

Infinite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuwRqIzkyOQ

(Please listen to this song)

 

 

It was 6 in the morning as some people are still in their dreamland..

 

"zzzzzzz",ur phone vibrated.

"aish...",u thought

You then unlock ur phone to  see who disturb ur sleep...

 

"_____-ah...when are coming??we're going to leave at 8 ",text Shaera.

*ommo...i forget that today i'll be leaving Korea..aigoo,u then lightly slapped ur forehead.

"aigoo..still early...okok i'll be coming..help me call a cab at 7...",u texted back.

You woke up and tiptoe slowly  outside so that it will not wake them up.....

You then walk to the kitchen .....

"hmm...should i make them breakfast??",u thought.

"i think i should!",u said

You then began to search some ingredients in the fridge.....You then took out the frying pan, switching on the gas and  began cooking...

"im done!",u cheer while clapping..

"aigoo..shh..they are sleeping",u thought..

You then clean the kitchen so that i will not look so messy...

You then place all the delicious food on the dining tableand put a note 

"Enjoy!!! I hope it's nice as it's my first time cooking for people.....  : D

 

You smile at ur cute note :D

You also wrote each them letters of goodbye...

After writing the letters,u went to their room and place it beside them...

The first room that u went in was Sunggyu oppa and  Woohyun oppa. You place thetters beside their pillow so that they will notice it easliy.

.You then kiss their forehead and bow at them..."goobye oppa...i will miss u...hamster gyu oppa and namstar oppa...",u said.

The next room was the sleepyheads oppa( Dongwoo and L oppa). YOu also did the same and bid goobye to them....

The last room was the trios( Hoya,Sunjong and Sungyeol ). You then place the letters next to Sunjong and Sungyeol and gave them a kiss on the forehead.You then climb down and went to Hoya.

"oppa..mianhe..i have to leave without u seeing me off...im really soory..i hope we will meet again soon..Maybe...............I wish u and  Infinite all best for ur new song and i hope it will top all the charts in the music shows... Oppa Saranghaeyo  ",u said while wipping ur tears and kiss him on cheeks.You then stick the letter at his ipad beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You then walk out of the room and took a last look at the house and left.............

When u left the house, the cab was waiting for u outside. You then ride the cab and went off to ur house.....

Few minutes later, u have arrive at ur house..You then paid the taxi driver and step out of the cab.

You then walk towards the door and unlock the door and u saw ur friend was all ready to go home..

"_____-ah..why are u so sad??",ask Shaera

"um...im  just lack of sleep",lied u

"come on..cheer up okay??we're finally going home!!",she said

YOu nodded.

"okay...let's go...u should change...and   have some breakfast...anyway i made u some breakfast..",she said

You nodded. You then head upstairs and change. You then check the room whether u had left something or not.  After that u head downstairs and bring ur luggage down.."____-ah..eat quickly..okay?",said Shaera.

YOu just nodded.

After eating ur breakfast,u then head out and hailed a taxi and went to the airport.

 

 

                                                 While on the way to the airport ,u look out at the window looking at the busy streets. When u were busy looking out at the window , the radio of the taxi played  Infinite song.

"okay...now we're going to listen to Infinite new single "Be  Mine " ",said the DJ.

The song then started playing.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqC8AmuZuLI

 

Tears started to well up in ur eyes.....

"____-ah...u okay??",ask Shaera.

You nodded.

"yeah..im..im fine..im just tired...",u said while faking a yawn.

"okay...",said Shaera.

When u reached the airport to drop off, coincidently the song finish too....

You were still feeling down as u still don't want to leave Korea...

You then went in the entrance and went to ur friends and ur teachers.

"there u are...",said the teacher 

You just smile.

"okay..class let's gather and take a picture together....",said the teacher.

You and ur classmates gather and tookk the picture.

"1,2,3 smile",said the photographer.

"okay...done..",said the teacher.

"class we're going in now ",said the teacher

 

You and ur friends then went in the airplane...

"we're going to take off in 2 mins time..pls wear ur seatbets",said the announcer.

You and Shaera took the seat beside the window.

You look out of the window and say "goobye korea...goodbye Infinite oppas...sarangheyo....",

 

 

 

 

 [Infinite  POv ]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72_iw6-TGFk

(this song suit this part so pls listen arasoh??)

Infinite were sleeping soundly when...

"ya......wake up...where is she??",shout the manager.

"hyung..why are u so noisy....",complain Sungyeol.

"ya...i think she's at the couch at the living room??",said Sunjong with his eyes still tightly close.

"nope..she's not there...",said the manager.

"what..hyung..don't play tricks on us early in the morning",said Hoya.

"im not lying..",said the manager.

"bwoh..",said Hoya.

HOya quickly dash outside to see whether his manager hyung is telling the truth..

"hyung.......",scream Hoya.

"what....",said the others.

"she's not here....she l......le...left",said Hoya while bursting into tears.

The others crowd around him and calm him down.

"hyung..calm down...",said Sunjong

L then went inside his bedroom searching for tissue.While he was searching,he saw the letter,

" To: L oppa"

"hyung!!",shout L from his bedroom.

L then ran to the living room."what...",ask Sunggyu.

"____-ah ....she left me a letter...",said L

"let me see",said Sunggyu while taking the letter from L's hand.

Sungyeol then head to his room and he also found the letter too...

"hyung..i have too",said Sungyeol.

"i think we better search the letter..",said Sunggyu.

"hyung...yours..",said Sungyeol while handing it too Hoya.

Hoya then took the letter and read it..

*To :Hoya oppa 

Dear Hoaegy,

  Firstly,im really sorry that  i left without u seeing me...im truly sorry..i didn't meant to leave u and the infinite oppas but i really have to leave.....Mianhe oppa...i love u.....thanks for looking after me although it's a show but u really took care of me like a real dongsaeng...i really had fun yesterday night, i didn't know that ur going to propose to me..but im really happy that u propose to me....

 

bY the time u read this letter.......i have fly far away from u all.....

I 'm sorryy Hoya oppa..... Goodbye

 

 

With love,

Ur princess..

 

"____-ah..why did u leave me....",cried Hoya.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few days later,

Infinite was busy practicing their new song as their new repackage album is out soon.

"Hoya..can u concentrate...ur not getting the steps right..u kept doing the wrong  thing..",scold the choreographer.

"im sorryy...",he said and bow.

"hoya hyung...u okay?/",ask Sungyeol.

HOya just nodded.

"Hoya hyung can u pls concentrate this once..... and get the step right please......think of this as ur doing it for her..",advice Sunjong.

Hoya kept silence.

 

"ur right...i must do it for her whether she''s here or  not..",said Hoya.

 

 

After that advice, Hoya concentrate and kept practicing the dance steps...

"wow...well done Hoya!",said the choreographer.

"kamsahamida..",said HOya

Hoya then gather with Infinite.."wah..hyung u got the steps perfect.....",said L

"thanks..without ur support i can't do it..",said Hoya.

 

 

infinite's dorm

 

Hoya was outside,sitting in the staircase steps while remembering the night at Lotte World..He still remembers how he propose to u and he gave u the necklace...He then feel the necklace that was hanging on his neck.....

"____-ah..princess.....i miss u....where are u??",ask HOya.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

hei nEEEEEQ's here!!

this is the END!!!

sad right?/haizz......poor Hoya  he didn't know where are u???

If u want to know what happen next....vote at chapter  22 whether u want me to write a sequel or not...............

Bye!!