ONE!

Infinite!

 

Your POV

 

While you were walking back home from your new school( korea ).You were enjoying the new environment, the streets and remember how u first left Singapore.    

"______!Don't forget to bring ur dictionary!  (i dun knw wat's the name called! hahah x0x0) "said ur mother.

"Chill mom! I've studied korean so CHILL…."

"YAYA! that's all you can say...dun you remember that you've been missing during our holiday ??"

"mom! that's when im in primary! haizzz..

While u were enduring it,   you came to a stop.   

 Wow such a big poster!, as u thought.

 

         “Want to be a “dongsaeng” to an idol group??” Interested call 02345678425.

 

Wah?! Interesting!!Should I?? _____!! NO!You came here to study not to be in some tv shows….but  SHOULD I?? aishhh…

  Without thinking u slide ur iphone and punch the numbers.

(Purple - YOU & tHE  other colour is the receiver)

“toottootoo…”

“Yabosayeo…”the person pick up the call

“ umhh..hi.. I want to ask u about the poster regarding on the “want to be a “dongsaeng” to an idol group?  How do I join the show??’’

“uhmm…if that the case u can come down  to our office to know more about it!”say the caller..

“ohokay….Kamsahamida!!”, a smile crept on your face.

 

Few minutes later,

your jaw dropped  when u saw the building.”Wah! so HUGE!”…..You then proceed in the office….You then saw a lady at the counter.You then approached her.

“Annyeonghaseyo!”

Annyeonghaseyo! Ah you must be the girl just now who called asking about the dongsaeng thing…”said the lady.

“Deh! By the way can u tell me about it?”

“Sure!”

 

After hearing what she told you.You became excited.    

”oh ya by the way, you look really interested and there aren’t any suitable candidate yet and I think you could be the suitable one”thelady said as you smile. 

"jinja??"

“And coincidencely today they are having an audition too,”said the lady .

“but..should i??”as you thought.

“Come on you should  at least try since you are here??”

“umhh..okay"....

TO BE CONTINUED...

HOW IS IT??sORRY IF ITS abit boring or too SHORT...i'll try to make it interesting the NEXT chapter! PLS COMMENT! 

Kamsahamida ( *bow 90º)