Episode 3: 24 Hours Is Not Enough

On and Off Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yehet! As promised I would post this on New Years Eve *woot woot* And just like I said in my previous post, there will be other love line too. And you don't have to squint for it I'll make it really, really obvious *winks*

 

That morning Guk Joo makes breakfast with Sunny and Young Ji, teaching the girls about the basics of cooking properly, of course, with her sense of humor added. Young Ji had a nice time, laughing with her elder sisters that she already forgot about what happened with Jackson a few nights ago. Since that night - where Young Ji unintentionally hurts his feelings - they haven't been talking much. Jackson checks on her feet once in a while since he still feel kind of bad for causing the accident, but nothing much.

Although Young Ji was a bit surprised when Jackson apologized that he didn't helped Young Ji to go upstairs, and even ask who assisted her to her room. Young Ji really thought it was Jackson and couldn't think of anyone else who might have helped her. 

When Guk Joo were talking about how her comedian career sets off Young Ji was thinking of who carried her to her room. It's not that much big of a deal but she wants to at least thank that person. Jackson, on the other side of the table, notices her uncertain glances and knows what she could possibly be thinking about. Jackson shrugs it off, since it's not his place to care at all. Besides, the two of them just met to be too close to each other so maybe not now, but later.

Later on the elders - Jong-ok, Dong Wook and Joon Hyung - decided to go on a family picnic, so they could bond more with each other. The suggestion is accepted wholeheartedly by everyone since a picnic sounds like a great activity to do. After taking what's needed for a picnic, they gets in the car and sets off to the park.

Throughout the picnic the roommies played Korean games, in which some of the foreigners - Ryohei, Jackson - didn't really understand. Young Ji was laughing the entire time and it was then that they all began to notice her weird laughing habits, or specifically, Jackson did. 

He's throwing glances at Young Ji because he still feel bad for just leaving her that previous night and was afraid he harbour hard feelings at him and is just making sure she's not suppresing revenge or something.Then he notices her bizarre laughing. He find it amusing and oddly adorable. I guess I find a new friend, Jackson muses. 

They played 3-6-9, in which, Jackson find it's a bit hard for him since they're playing it in Korean, don't drop the ball, and doles out punishment to the losers, i.e, Ryohei and Jackson, who keeps losing in the games. Later on Jackson shows off his martial arts skills and the guys, including a very eager Young Ji, tries to imitate it, which of course, ended up in laughter.

"You just do the tumbling cartwheel,"

"No, I can do it,"

Young Ji seems very eager to prove herself that she could do the same flip Jackson just did. The boy just smiles, amused at her eagerness to try. Everyone was looking forward to see her do it since she looks athletic, with her strong thighs, and she might just could pull it off. But instead, she lands on her , and the whole family erupts with laughter. Yep. I found a good friend. 

The ride home after picnic is way better. Jackson gets to bond more with Young Ji, and when the camera isn't focusing on them, Jackson whispers to Young Ji. "Young Ji, I'm sorry about the other night. You know, flipping at you when you commented about my skin,"

"Ani! I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay. But I like having someone to fight with, you know," Young Ji gave him a 'you-are-ridiculous' look. "I mean it. Let's fight. Let's fight often," the younger just laughs, finding his antics somewhat adorable and replies with an "Okay," 

Dong Wook took the two of them and Ryohei to go shopping for groceries and beddings. To others it might seem like he's taking his rommates shopping but he himself felt like going out with kids. Jackson lost their shopping cart, Young Ji kept running away to find the best deal for stuffs on the grocery list they're buying and Ryohei wanders on his own to find scented shampoos.

And of course, Jackson just has to try on every samples they found along the aisle. "Here Young Ji try some," Jackson holds out a spoon of whatever it is he's eating to feed Young Ji. At first she hesitates, not wanting the viewers or Jackson's fans to get the wrong idea. But eventually she swallows it and ran straight to Dong Wook who sees to be having a massive headache. 

The cameramen are laughing, but also sympathizes the actor, because he is the one who has to put up with his childish roommates. After getting all the beddings and groceries for the roommates they head home, and the JackJi duo is not helping Dong Wook with his massive headache in the car, either. "Remind me to never go out for grocery shopping with you too,"

They both protests, saying that they're a handy helper. "I helped you get all the best buys,"

"I helped you to carry the cart,"

"Jackson, you lost the beddings because you got distracted by sushi!"

Ryohei just laughs, because Dong Wook looks really stressed at the two's bicker and would start crying anytime soon. Young Ji quitens down a bit, because she's afraid D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter