Episode 1: New Family Members

On and Off Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the start of a new filming of another season of Roommate and since some of the original cast left the share house, the director had casted new members to join the old ones. 

To be honest, the change was not so pleasant for the old casts. Mainly because they found out that an experienced actress, Bae Jong-ok is going to live with them. She's practically the goddess of acting and well known in the industry. One who wants to succeed should not get in her bad side. Of course the remaining members were hesitant when they received this information. 

The original cast remaining in season two includes Seo Kang Joon, a 22 years old rookie actor, Lee Dong Wook, a 34 years old actor who's been ranked as the top three best-looking actor in South Korea, Jo Se Ho, a 33 years old comedian, Park Min Woo, a 27 years old actor and After School's Nana who turns 24 this year. 

What's their story on a whole new year? Their new journey began with the arrival of their new family members.

"Oppa! Seho Oppa, ppali!"

"Hyung~"

Seho descends the stairs and quickly put on his shoes before scurrying to the car, where Park Minwoo is waiting for him, already sweating. "Ahh, hyung ppali~ They must have wait- bwoya? Are you wearing? Why are you wearing makeup?" Minwoo stretches his arm out to touch Seho's glistening lips but he swatted his hand away and smack the younger's head. 

"Hyung~" Minwoo rubs the back of his head, whining to Seho in pain. "Yah, ppali, Park Minwoo, get in the car!"

Seho ignores Minwoo's whine yells at him so he would get in the damn car and not stall them any longer. When they're all set Seho starts driving to the cafe the new members were supposed to wait. After ten minutes of driving they saw the cafe building and a small crowd next to it, huddle up with a lot of stuffs. When Seho got out of the car he was greeted with the familiar face of Gookju's.

"Yah, Gukjoo-ah!"

"Oh! Oppa? You look cool," she said he looks cool but she was laughing as if she's watching a circus. After awkward introductions of each other The girls, which are Sunny from SNSD and Lee Gookju herself, including a Japanese action actor, Otani Ryohei, went first to the house since the car wasn't designed to bring more than five people. Park Minwoo was left with Jackson Wang, a member of Got7 who came from Hong Kong, and Park Joon Hyung, a member of a 90s idol band, g.o.d. 

The air was awkward because the two wouldn't stop talking about JYP and acting all swag. They're also conversing in English, which is something Minwoo is bad at, so he just stare at the rocks and wait for Seho to come and rescue him. When Seho came back for the rest of them Minwoo has never been happier seeing Seho's face. They were all brought to their share house at Sungbukdong.

Although, those are not the only new members they're having. Only five of them are here and there was supposed to be seven of them. The other two ladies were running a bit late because of their schedule. After knowing which room they're going to be in they all went to their own rooms to unpack and settle in, all excpet Jackson who's refusing room number five. His roommate hadn't arrived yet and he's afraid they wouldn't hit it well. 

When it got later into the night, Seho, Gukjoo, Nana, Sunny and Jackson had their own schedules and the rest of the house went out for dinner. When all of them were out Kang Joon returns home, seeing there was no one in there. He got assigned to room number five with Jackson and went straight to the only room downstairs to unpack. Room 5 was the same room he used to share with Minwoo on the first season of Roommate and now he will be staying in the same room with Jackson.

After settling in he plays with Cucumber, their dog, for a while and got startled when he heard someone else rings the bell. It turns out to be the last member of Roommate, Young Ji from KARA. The atmosphere was beyond awkward since only the two of them are home and the older don't know how to break the ice so he ends up helping her take her stuffs to her room. 

"You sure have a lot of stuffs," 

Kang Joon breathes tiredly and smiles weakly to Young Ji. "Mian. And thank you, oppa," Young Ji is aware that Kang Joon is a year older than him and she is the maknae in the house. After Young Ji finished unpacking her stuffs she went down to the kitchen with the octopus her mother packed for her and found Kang Joon already there. "My mom, she packed these octopus for the house,"

None of them said anything t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter