KrisHan's Room

Roommate

            Luhan widened his eyes when he found out that only him and Kris who showed their papers in rock-scissor-paper game. I’m going to share the same room with that cold city guy, he thought as he gulped nervously while secretly looking up at Kris. The taller did not show any expression on his face. He just stood there while watching the rest finished the game to find their own roommates.

            “Hanie...” Kris’s voice made Luhan come into his sense after zoning out while looking at him. “Are you okay?” he asked as he walked toward the older.

            “I-I’m f-fine...” Luhan stuttered in reply.

            “Let’s go to our room!” suddenly Kris pulled Luhan’s hand without realizing his awkward act when the game was over. Xiumin shared the same room with Tao and Lay shared with Chen.

            “Slow down~” Luhan said as he was being pulled into their room. “Why are you so excited being my roommate?” he asked when Kris had already laid down on the bed. “And who said you can choose the bed first? I’m older~”

            “I’m just seven months younger than you~” Kris said as he pouted at Luhan. He sat on the bed and looked at Luhan excitedly. “We never been in the same room before.”

            “So?” Luhan asked for more.

            Kris rubbed his neck as he grinned. “I just want to know how it feels when I’m with you in the same room,” he chuckled. “Hanie~ can we sleep together here?” he asked cutely as he patted the bed he sat.

            Luhan frowned confusedly. “Are you really Kris? Why do you act like this in a sudden?” he asked then shook his head. “I don’t like your idea,” he said as he took his bag on the other bed.

            “Why? Do you hate me?” Kris pouted.

            Luhan rolled his eyes. “You’re not really Kris, are you?” he asked then laid himself on his bed. “Let’s just sleep!”

 

***

 

            Luhan jumped on his bed in surprised after he looked at Kris’s face the first time he woke up. The leader’s face was so close with his face, that was why he was so surprised. “W-what were you doing?” he asked as he covered his body with his blanket.

            “Nothing. I was just watching you sleeping,” Kris answered casually. “You slept like a baby. Why are you so cute, Hanie? Why?” he started pinching Luhan’s cheeks.

            “Yah! That hurts!” Luhan exclaimed then rubbed his cheeks. “I never knew you can be this annoying, Kris Wu YiFan.”

            “I’m not annoying~”

            “Yes, you are!”

            “I’m not~”

            “You_

            “Sorry,” Chen interrupted as he showed him up in a sudden. “Our manager said we should prepare for today’s schedule. Have you cleaned up yourself?”

            “I’m going to,” Kris answered. He took his towel then went into the bathroom.

            Luhan clicked his tounge in upset. “Chen ah, is he always annoying like that?” he asked Chen.

            “Who?” Chen asked confusedly.

            “That guy in the bathroom, Kris Wu YiFan,” Luhan answered. “You’ve shared the same room with him, right? So, you know him well, don’t you?”

            “Yeah, but not really well,” Chen answered. “But he’s not annoying. He’s a good person instead. Why? You don’t get along well with him?” he smirked.

            “You can say so,” Luhan said then sighed. “Is there any food I can eat? I want to eat something. I’m hungry~”

 

***

 

            One afternoon in EXO-M’s dorm in China...

            Kris entered the room while bringing the plastic bag full with somethings. He looked so happy and he looked happier when he found Luhan sitting on the couch while watching something on the tv. “Hanie, I’m home~” he said sweetly as he sat next to Luhan.

            “Welcome home,” said Luhan without turning his face to Kris. He was too focus watching.

            Kris pouted seeing the response, but he did not want to give up. “Hanie~”

            “Not now, Kris! Ssshh...” warned Luhan.

            Kris pouted again then he looked at the tv. It was a melodrama that Luhan liked. He sighed, thought that he could not win over it. “I just want to tell you that I...”

            “Come on, Kris! I’m...” Luhan stopped talking when the commersial break came up on the tv. He sighed. “Okay. What do you want?”

            Kris smiled broadly then he opened the plastic bag and he took out a cup of bubble tea. He chuckled when he looked at Luhan’s eyes that widened in surprised. “It’s a hot day, so I bought this for you,” he said. “Ah! I bought one for me too,” he waved another cup of bubble tea.

            “Thank you,” Luhan said as he accepted the bubble tea. He smiled at Kris who already drank his drink. “I don’t know you like it too.”

            “I like it since the first time I tasted it,” Kris said. “And it’s because of you,” he smiled.

            Luhan widened his eyes again. “Me? How could it be?”

            Kris nodded. “Because you like it, so I like it too.”

 

***

 

            Luhan felt so dizzy when they had finished the schedule. He was about to fell on the floor when they had arrivedin their dorm, but fortunately it did not happen because Kris caught him up.

            “God!” exclaimed Lay in shock. “Ge, are you alright?” heasked worriedly at Luhan.

            Luhan nodded and forced himself to smile.

            “Hyung, let’s tell about this to our manager!” said Tao to Chen then both of them ran into their manager’s place.

            “I will make the porridge for you,” said Xiumin.

            “I’ll help you, hyung,” said Lay.

            Kris carried Luhan’s body to their room because the older could hardly walk then he put him on his bed. Kris put his hand on Luhan’s forehead to check his temperature. “You’re so hot like a boiled water,” he said. “You’re not alright at all.” Then he took out a small towel from the drawer and went into the bathroom to make it wet. After he squeezed it and let it half-wet, he went back to their room and put it on Luhan’s forehead. Shortly after that, Tao and Chen went back into the dorm with their manager and a doctor. Kris watched at Luhan who laid on the bed weakly as his body was being checked by the doctor.

            “He’s exhausted and he needs rest for at least three days a head,” said the doctor before leaving the dorm. “And he needs good nutrition too.”

            When everyone had gone to their rooms, Kris closed the door of their room then walked to Luhan’s bed. He bent on his knees and started caressing Luhan’s forehead lovingly. He never saw the older sick like that and it hurt him so much. He silently cried as he looked at Luhan who was already sleeping. “Get well soon, Hanie...”

 

***

 

            Luhan slowly opened his eyes then he frowned at Kris whose head laid on his bed while bending on the floor. He sighed then shook Kris’s hand to wake him up.

            Kris rubbed his eyes then smiled at Luhan. “Do you feel better?” he asked.

            Luhan nodded. “I’m just a bit dizzy,” he answered then he got up from his bed, but he was stopped by Kris. He frowned at the taller. “Why?”

            “You need to take a rest,” Kris said as he pinned Luhan down on his bed.

            “But we have schedule today,” Luhan protested.

            “Our manager has canceled it. Your health is the priority. Get well soon, okay?” Kris smiled at Luhan as he ruffled his hair lovingly.

            Luhan looked into Kris’s eyes then he smiled. “I’m so thankful for having you as my roommate, Kris...” he said honestly. “I was worried if I would burden you with my attitude the first time I found out that we’d be sharing the same room. Then I felt annoyed when you acted cutely, annoyingly... but then I was touched by your care. You make me feel upside down and I also feel secure with you. This is the first time I feel I can count on you, Kris, even though you’re younger than me.”

            Kris chuckled then sat next to Luhan. “Age isn’t a matter~” he said. “I don’t know, but I always want to cling with you lately because you’re so cute, but manly, and I can’t stop myself not to annoy you. I’m sorry if I were just a burden for you,” he chuckled as he rubbed his neck. “And I’m happy you can feel secure with me. I’m a leader, so you can always count on me, Hanie...” then he hugged Luhan’s shoulder tightly.

            Luhan chuckled and hugged Kris’s shoulder as well. “Aren’t you worried you can be sick too since you’re too close with me?” he asked. “I still can feel the heat in my body.”

            Kris put his hand on Luhan’s forehead to check his temperature. “Oh! You’re still hot,” he said. “But I’m not worried to be so close with you,” Kris thightened his hug. “I like being so close with you, no matter what.”

            Luhan chuckled again then he was surprised when Kris already landed his lips on his forehead. His heart beat harder after that. “Kris...”

            Kris did not respond. He even landed his lips on Luhan’s cheeks and nose. He hesitated for a moment while looking at Luhan’s lips, but then he started kissing him on there. It was not long, because Luhan pushed him away. “Why?” he pouted.

            “Why?! Yah, what do you think you’re doing?! Are you high?” asked Luhan angrily. His face was all redden in anger and embarrassment.

            “I’m not~” Kris answered as he pouted. “I always want to feel how kiss would taste and it tastes good,” he said then leaned on Luhan.

            Luhan widened his eyes and pulled Kris away again. “Don’t you dare! I don’t like kissing with guy.” Even though it felt good, he thought. “You should take care of me, not to take advantage from my sickness, you silly!”

            Kris chuckled. “Hanie, I want to give you something, but you should close your eyes first,” he said excitedly.

            Luhan frowned, clueless, but he followed Kris’s instruction. He closed his eyes.

            Kris chuckled again then started kissing Luhan again on his lips, deeper than before. He did not let Luhan push him away again, so he tightened his hug. He could felt Luhan’s body stiffened in his arms, but slowly the older could be more relax and even kissed him back. Kris broke the kiss after who knew how long they had kissed each other. He smirked at Luhan who looked at him with his cheeks blushing. “It was good, wasn’t it?”

            Luhan chuckled then nodded timidly. “Just don’t do that again,” he said. “It feels weird too because we kissed for no reason.”

            “I kissed you because I love you, you silly~” Kris rolled his eyes then ruffled Luhan’s hair. “You’re my favorite, Hanie! And from what I felt, you won’t push me again if I kiss you next time. You enjoyed it that much, you know.”

            Luhan could not hide his feelings. “I did, just don’t tease me~”

 

***

the reason I wrote this because I miss them so badly T^T

how was the story? do you like it? lol

feel free to comment and criticize it~

thanks for reading! :)