ElVin's Room

Roommate

            Eli looked at Kevin who was satnding on the corner of the room while answering the call from someone. The younger was so excited at the first time he talked to the person on the other line, but then he pouted and even whined about something. Not long after that, Kevin approached Eli with a gloomy look.

            “What’s happened?” Eli asked to Kevin as he hugged his shoulder, trying to make Kevin feel a bit happy.

            Kevin sighed. “This is bad,” he answered simply.

            Eli frowned. “What’s bad?” he asked curiously.

            Kevin looked into Eli’s eyes with his sad look then sighed again. “My mom is in her flight to California. She wants to visit my aunt there,” he answered.

            Eli still frowned at him. He did not find it as a sad thing. “And then?” he asked again.

            “She leaves me for three days a head.”

            Eli was silent then kept asking, “And then?”

          Kevin clicked his tounge, upset with Eli’s blank expression. “There will be only me at home since her leaving,” he groaned desperately then he hugged Eli. “I hate being alone, Eli yah...”

            Eli started to caress Kevin’s back to comfort him. “Where are your daddy and your nuna? They also live with you, don’t they?”

            Kevin nodded on Eli’s shoulder. “But they are having a vacation abroad and will be home next week,” he answered weakly. “Eli yah... what should I do?”

            “Just stay at your home and enjoy your own time there. It doesn’t sound bad, does it?”

            Kevin clicked his tounge again as he released himself from Eli. “You don’t know what I feel, do you?” he asked angrily.

            “Woah... what’s happening?” Kiseop interrupted as he walked into the room with Soohyun, Hoon, and Jun.

            “Don’t interrupt them, Seop ah,” Soohyun said then sat on the chair. “It’s ElVin’s problem,” he continued as he tore up the bag of chips.

            “ElVin’s problem?” asked Jun with his blank face.

            Soohyun nodded. “You don’t know about it, kiddo, since you’re still a kid.”

            “Oh, come on, guys... Just stop minding someone’s business,” said Hoon.

            “They’re not helping at all,” said Kevin as he folded his arms on his chest while pouting.

            Eli chuckled then pinched Kevin’s cheeks. “What makes you angry like this, cutie?” he asked teasingly.

            “Aish... it’s you, silly! And those kids over there,” he answered as he pointed his index finger at Soohyun, Kiseop, Jun, and Hoon who were busy talking about something. “Why there is no one who can understand my feelings? I’m sad, Eli yah...” he pouted again as he looked at Eli with his puppy eyes.

            Eli could not bear to see that kind of Kevin. He cupped Kevin’s face and lifted up his cheeks, trying to make him smile. “What should I do to make you happy again, Bin ah?”

            Kevin was silent for a while then shook his head weakly. “I don’t know,” he answered in a sad tone. “Ah! How about you stay in my house tonight? Or maybe for three days a head? That’d be cool! Right? Am I right? It sounds good, doesn’t it?” he said enthusiacally.

            “Woah... why are you so up like this in a sudden?” Eli chuckled. “It sounds good, but why don’t you stay in my house? Your house is just so big for us and I don’t feel like to pack up my things because you know... I just don’t want to do it,” he said. “How’s it? Do you want to stay in my house?”

            Kevin nodded as he smiled broadly. “Yeay! I’ll stay in your house~” he squealed happily then hugged Eli tightly. “Thank you, Eli yah!!! I know I can count on you.”

            “It seems like they already make up,” said Soohyun as he smirked at ElVin.

            “Why do you always care about our business, Leader Soo?” asked Kevin as he broke the hug. “It’s none of your business~”

            “Of course it’s also my business, Prince Woo,” said Soohyun as he folded his arms on his chest. “You guys are all my brother.”

            “Look who’s coming!” exclaimed Jun when the door opened. “It’s our dance teacher.”

            “Come on, let’s get ready to practice our dance again!” said Kiseop.

 

***

 

            Kevin insisted Eli to drop in to a grocery store, so they went there before going into Eli’s house. Kevin pulled Eli’s hand happily as he walked into the store. Eli only smiled at the happy Kevin.

            “What do you want to eat for dinner, Eli yah?” asked Kevin when they were in the food section.

            “Anything is fine,” Eli answered as he looked at the food. “Bin ah, does it taste good?” he asked as he pointed at the instant ramyun.

            Kevin looked at the ramyun then slapped Eli’s arm lightly. “Don’t eat something instant often~ It’s not good for your health,” he pouted.

            “Let’s buy one and eat together~ Okay? It’s not that much, isn’t it? Just try it~” Eli begged as he swung Kevin’s hands. “Come on~”

            Kevin sighed then nodded. “Do you want to eat kimbab? Or kimchi? Or spaghetti?”

 

***

 

            “Bin ah, I want to take a bath first,” said Eli when they had arrived in his house. “Just take your time well.”

            Kevin nodded then stretched his arms. He smiled at the grocery bags on the table. It’ll be a wonderful night! He thought. Shortly after that, he walked into the kitchen with the grocery bags. He wanted to cook for Eli because he had let him to stay in his house.

            Eli finished bathing and he was surprised to see Kevin being busy cooking. “Didn’t I told you to just take your time not to cook, Bin ah?” he asked as he dried his hair with a towel.

            “Oh! You’re here,” Kevin said as he looked up for a while to see Eli. “Nah~ I just want you to taste my cooking.”

            “It’d be good,” said Eli as he took a sheet of seaweed and ate it.

            “Yaaahh... don’t eat that!” exclaimed Kevin. “That’s for kimbab, you silly! How could I make it if I don’t have it?”

            “But you still have some,” said Eli as he pointed at the bag full of the sheets of seaweed. “Tell me what can I do for you, my Princess Woo?”

            “It’s not Princess, Prince Kim. It’s Prince Woo,” corrected Kevin.

            “Nah~ I’m a Prince, so you’re a Princess,” said Eli.

            “But I’m not a Princess! I’m not even a girl~” Kevin pouted as he stirred the spaghetti.

            “But you’re prettier than a girl,” said Eli then he pecked on Kevin’s lips. “Ooohh... why are you so cute?” he asked when he looked at Kevin’s cheeks which started blushing.

            “Yaaahh... what are you doing?” whined Kevin as he slapped Eli’s arm. He was surprised with the sudden kiss, but he could not help himself but smiled with sheepishness. “Y-you... you can help me... wrapping the kimbab,” he stuttered.

            “Eung? What did you say?” Eli asked.

            “You... you can...” before Kevin could complete his sentence, Eli already landed his lips on Kevin’s. Kevin’s eyes widened in shock then he hurriedly pushed Eli away. “Oh, come on... We need to... we need to cook everything here, okay? Just stop playing around~” Kevin pouted then wiped his lips with his apron.

            Eli chuckled. “You know, I love you, Bin ah~”

            “I know~”

 

***

 

            Eli was asleep next to Kevin when the younger opened his eyes in upset. He could not sleep easily even though he had fixed the pillow and changed his sleeping position. He groaned then shook Eli’s body to wake him up. “Come on, Eli yah... Wake up~” he begged.

            “Eung... What’s up, Bin ah?” asked Eli without turning his body to face Kevin.

            “I can’t sleep...” Kevin answered in a sad tone.

            Eli slowly opened his eyes then sat on the bed. “Should I make a hot chocolate for you?” he asked.

            Kevin shook his head. “I don’t feel like to drink anything,” he answered. “There’s something missing...” he murmured then his eyes went wide. “Ah! I forget to bring my Pad here!!! Eli yah... what should I do?”

          “Your Pad?” Eli frowned. Then he took his iPad on the table and gave it to Kevin. “Now you can sleep well,” he said as he laid his body again.

            “Nooo... this is not my Pad. It’s not even a doll,” Kevin pouted. “Pad is my teddy bear doll. I always sleep with him. I can’t sleep without hugging him, Eli yah... What should I do?” he started whining. “Let’s go to my house to take Pad! Let’s take him~”

            Eli turned his body to see Kevin. He pulled Kevin’s hands and signed him to lay on the bed. “You don’t need any doll to sleep, Bin ah...” he said as he smiled with the heavy eyed. “You can hug me.”

            Kevin frowned confusedly. “But you’re not even a doll.”

            “That’s it! Just forget about your-doll-thing tonight and have me in your arms instead,” said Eli. “I’m as warm as your Pad,” he chuckled.

            “Are you sure?”

            Eli nodded.

            Kevin hesitated for a while then he decided to hug Eli. It felt awkward at first, but when Eli tightened the hug and started caressing his back, Kevin started to feel comfortable. “You’re really warm,” Kevin said with his eyes closed.

            “I know~” Eli said with his eyes closed too.

            “Eli yah~”

            “Eung~?”

            “Can I stay here with you for a while? Just for three days a head.”

            “Of course you can,” Eli answered. “You can stay here as my roommate as long as you want because you’re my favorite, brother.”

            “And you’re my favorite too,” Kevin said. He slowly opened his eyes then he looked into Eli whose eyes still closed. He kissed Eli’s lips in a sudden and it made the older open his eyes in surprise. “Am I waking you up?”

            “Yes, you are. What were you doing?”

            “Just giving you a goodnight kiss,” Kevin chuckled. “You know, I love you, brother~”

            “I know~”

 

***

yeah, this is my first ship~ I love them and kinda miss them lately, so much >.<

how was the story? feel free to comment and criticize it~

thanks for reading! :)