TaoSoo's Room

Roommate

            “I want to sleep with you, Soo yah~” Tao said as he clung his arm into Kyungsoo’s arm. EXO had just finished their schedule abroad and now they were in their way to their rooms in a hotel.

            Kyungsoo looked at Tao who had put his head on his shoulder with his eyes closed. He sighed. “You drank too much, huh?” he said then tried to release his arm from Tao, but the younger even clung it harder. “Yah... Let go of my arms.”

            “I will, but later when we’ve arrived in our room,” said Tao.

            Kyungsoo frowned confusedly. “Our room? Who says I want to be your roommate?”

            “Come on, Kyungsoo yah...” Baekhyun interrupted. “It’s not that bad being in the same room with baby panda. He’s cute~” he started pinching Tao’s cheek.

            “But he’s drunk now,” said Kyungsoo. “I don’t want to be the same room with someone who’s drunk.”

            “I’m not drunk!” exclaimed Tao as he released his arm. He looked at Kyungsoo with his eyes half-opened. “I’m not drunk, Kyungsoo yah~ Let me be your roommate tonight~” he begged.

            Kyungsoo clicked his tounge in upset then took a glance around. “Suho hyung, come here, please! Take care your son now~” he said to Suho who walked behind them with Lay, Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol.

            “He said he wanted to sleep with you, Soo yah,” said Suho, ignored Kyungsoo’s request. “Just grant it! I’m busy taking care of Sehunie now.”

            “Aish... He can’t help either,” said Kyungsoo in upset.

            “Just take Tao with you then, Kyungsoo yah,” said Chen. “He won’t bite,” he smirked.

            Xiumin chuckled after hearing Chen’s words and so did Baekhyun, he even slapped Chen’s arm lightly. Tao walked drunkenly among them then he suddenly fell on the floor unconsciouly which made them surprised.

            “God... What to do with this kid?” asked Kyungsoo as he tried to lift Tao up, but he failed. “Xiumin hyung, can you bring him up to our room?”

            “Our room?” Xiumin frowned.

 

***

 

            “Thank you for bringing him, hyung,” said Kyungsoo when Xiumin put Tao on the king-sized bed. Kyungsoo looked around the room. “Why there is only one bed here?”

            “Why? It has a large size,” said Xiumin as he stretched his body. “Our panda is quite heavy,” he murmured.

            Kyungsoo chuckled. “And you’re strong.”

            “Being strong is not as fun as I thought then,” Xiumin pouted. “Okay, I leave you guys. Goodnight!”

            After Xiumin left, Kyungsoo locked the door and went into the bathroom. He was so tired, but he could not sleep without bathing first, so he bathed. After bathing, he wore his pajamas and dried his hair with towel. He hesitated for a while to be in the same bed with Tao, but he had no choice since he was not used to sleeping on the couch nor floor. He went up to the bed then shook Tao’s body. “Tao yah, wake up.”

            It took a long time until Tao opened his eyes slowly. He frowned at Kyungsoo. “Where are we?” he asked confusedly with the unfamiliar room.

            “In our room in hotel,” answered Kyungsoo.

            Tao frowned again. “Our room?” he asked. “Why are we in the same room?”

            Now Kyungsoo frowned also then slapped Tao’s arm. “I should know that you were really drunk. Why should I take your words seriously? Silly! I’m so silly!” he cursed himself as he slapped his forehead  in upset.

            “Don’t hurt yourself!” said Tao as he stopped Kyungsoo’s hand. “What did I say? And was I really drunk?”

          “You said you wanted to be in the same room with me and yes, from what I see now, you were really drunk.”

            “But how could I be drunk?”

 

***

 

            (Flashback)

            “Tao-ssi, let’s cheer our success with this!” Sehun exclaimed excitedly as he gave a can of drink to Tao at the backstage when the concert was over.

            Tao looked at the can. “What’s it, Hun ah?” he asked before drinking it.

            Sehun nodded. “I don’t know, but it looks like coke. I took some from there,” he answered as he pointed at the table in the corner. “Now, cheer!”

            They toasted to each other then gulped the drink in one-shot. Tao felt weird with its taste, but he kept drinking it until the can was empty. Shotrly after that, he felt dizzy. “Hun ah, do you feel something in your body? Wy do I feel dizzy?” he asked as he shook his head and blinked his eyes for many times.

            “I... I feel... yeah...” Sehun answered with absent-minded. He needed to lean his body on the wall, so he could ease the dizziness for a while.

            “Yah! Why are you still here?” asked Kyungsoo who just came back to the backstage with Chanyeol after realizing TaoHun’s absence.

            “What’s wrong with you guys?” asked Chanyeol after looking at TaoHun’s attitude. “Are you sick?”

            “I’m not,” answered Tao as he leaned his body on Kyungsoo. His feet were so weak to stand. “But I feel dizzy after drinking this drink.” Then he gave the can to Kyungsoo.

            Kyungsoo frowned at the can then his eyes went wide after realizing what drink they drank. “It’s a beer, you fool! God! They drank it!” he exclaimed in shock.

            “Really?” asked Chanyeol then took the can from Kyungsoo and started to find out. “Yaaahh... you’re right, so they’re drunk?” he asked to Kyungsoo and the younger nodded in response. Chanyeol clicked his tounge in upset. “What to do with this kids, Soo yah?”

            “Let’s burry them! They’re so irritating menow.”

            (Flashback ended)

 

***

 

            Tao facepalmed in embarrassment. “I shouldn’t drink something before I find out what it is next time,” he said then he groaned as he touched his temple. “It hurts!”

            “Where?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly.

            “Here,” Tao pointed at his temple then he felt hurt on his stomach too. He got up from the bed and hurriedly went into the bathroom. He puked.

            Kyungsoo watched Tao puking with a pitty look then he decide to make a warm drink for the younger. He gave the warm tea to Tao as he met him again. “Do you feel better now?” he asked as he caressed Tao’s back.

            Tao nodded then accepted the tea and sipped it a bit. “By the way, why did you wake me up?” he asked to Kyungsoo.

            “Because you haven’t bathed yet,” Kyungsoo answered then pushed Tao out of bed. “Go to the bathroom! You may sleep if you have bathed.”

            Tao stood up and pouted. “But it’s already midnight,” he whinned.

            “And then?”

            “I’m scared...” Tao looked at Kyungsoo with his puppy eyes. “I’ll bath if you want...”

            “I dont want to!” cut Kyungsoo firmly then folded his arms on his chest. “Seriously, Tao yah... You should learn how to ease your fear!”

            “Then I don’t want to take a bath!” Tao being stubborn.

            “Okay, okay... What if you open the bathroom door widely while you’re bathing? I’ll be waiting for you here.”

            Finally, Tao agreed with Kyungsoo’s idea. He took his towel out from his bag then went into the bathroom. While waiting for Tao, Kyungsoo took his cellphone out from his coat pocket then started surfing on internet. He found a lot of awesome photos of him taken by fans and he did not hesitate to save some. Fifteen minutes later, Tao had finished bathing.

            Kyungsoo’s eyes widened when he saw Tao only twisted the towel around his waist. He blushed and gulped nervously, but then threw a pillow at Tao. “You fool, go get some clothes!” he exclaimed irritably.

            Tao clicked his tongue in upset, but then he smirked when he saw Kyungsoo blushing. “Why? Are you embarrassed?” he teased as he walked closer to the older.

            Kyungsoo frowned, still blushing. “What? I-I’m not!” he said. He looked at Tao intensly, but he felt nervous inside. His heart beat faster when Tao sat closely with him and was about to lean on him. “W-what are you doing?” Kyungsoo asked as he pushed Tao.

            “You’re so cute when you’re embarrased,” Tao chuckled then kept on closing the gap between them. “Am I too hot for you to handle?” he whispered in Kyungsoo’s ear.

            Kyungsoo chuckled nervously and felt his heart was about to skip because of Tao’s whisper. Is he playing around with me? He thought as he looked at Tao deeply. Shortly after that he smirked at the younger. I’ll show you how to play around with me. Then he pulled Tao into his arms, which made the younger gasp in surprised, and started kissing him passionately. Who says you can play around with me? This is the punishment you should receive, you fool!

            Tao was about to release his body, but Kyungsoo tightened his embrace. He did not expect the elder could do this far. Yeah, he just wanted to play around with Kyungsoo because it was fun to see him blushing like that. Now that he could not release himself, he let Kyungsoo kiss him until he wanted to break the kiss.

            Finally, Kyungsoo broke the kiss and looked at Tao whose face looked clueless. He smirked at him. “Don’t play around with me or you’ll get that punishment,” he said firmly.

            Tao blinked his eyes twice quickly. “So, it was... the punishment?”

            Kyungsoo nodded. “Now, go get some clothes!” he said as he pushed Tao’s bare chest.

            Tao only nodded in response. He hurriedly dressed up then went up to the bed. “You’re creepy, Soo yah,” he said as he covered a half of his face with the blanket.

            Kyungsoo, who was busy with his cellphone again, turned his face to Tao. “What do you mean? I’m not creepy!”

            “Yes, you are,” said Tao. “I just wanted to play around with you, but then...” he could not complete his sentence as he recalled the moment Kyungsoo kissed him then he blushed. “You don’t know how to play around, huh? You’re not fun at all!” he pouted.

            “I just dont want to play around,” said Kyungsoo then put his cellphone on the table and got ready to sleep. “Let’s sleep! We need to wake up early in the morning.”

            Tao was silent as he looked at Kyungsoo who was laying next to him with his eyes closed. The elder looked peaceful in his sleep that made Tao mesmerized for a while. He let a smile as he leaned to Kyungsoo and gave him a light kiss on the elder’s forehead. “Goodnight, Soo yah...”

 

***

it's a new room! lol xD

I love TaoSoo so yeah... but it's crap isn't it? sigh... orz

feel free to comment and criticize it~

and I'm sorry for the grammatical error and typo mistakes ^^;

thanks for reading~ :)