oo2; Their First Battle

Vanilla or Chocolate?

 

02:40 P.M. – Film Studio – Jiyeon’s POV

 

As I was on my break, my phone started vibrating and saw that it was Jaebeom oppa.

 

“Hey oppa!”

 

“Hey there, are you busy?” – Jaebeom

 

“Nope, I’m on break right now. What’s up?”

 

“About the dinner plan tonight, Taeyang and I are going to be late,” – Jaebeom

 

“Is everything alright?”

 

“Everything’s fine. We just got called into an emergency meeting tonight,” – Jaebeom

 

“Oh, well I hope it’s nothing serious,”

 

“It’s no biggie. We’ll still have time to hang out later tonight,” – Jabeom

 

“Okay oppa. I hope everything works out for you guys and don’t worry about dinner tonight. Just don’t rush things because of me, okay?”

 

“Thanks, I’ll see you later tonight,” – Jaebeom

 

“Bye oppa,”

 

I hung up with a bit of disappointment. I mean, this happened before but every time it happens, I can’t help but feel disappointed. But in the end, I know it’s their job and as the head of the company, they have a lot of responsibilities.

 

“Jiyeon! Let’s get going!” one of the staff called out.

 

“Be right there!” I yell back.

 

07:40 P.M. – NB2 – Taeyang POV

 

I was in my car with a laptop on my lap and an earpiece to communicate with the other guys. I look at the file that was sent to my laptop in order to succeed tonight.

 

“You guys are sure they’re meeting here tonight?” – Taeyang

 

“Trust me hyung, I’ve talked to the guys here and they said there’s a VIP room reserved for tonight,” – Seungri

 

“So this is where you’ve been hanging out after work,” – GD

“I…I don’t know…what…you’re talking about hyung,” – Seungri

 

“Sure you don’t,” – TOP

 

“Alright! GD, TOP hyung, you guys go on in and update me on their location,” – Taeyang

 

“We’re going in,” – GD

 

Taeyang looks out the window and sees GD and TOP getting out of their cars. They walk up to the entrance and enter smoothly, without being stopped by the bouncers.

 

GD and TOP look around the dark and smoky place to find the VIP lounge. GD looks around and sees a flight of stairs, protected by some security guards.

 

GD taps TOP on his shoulder and shakes his head towards the stairs.

 

“It looks like the VIP rooms are upstairs but security is pretty tight,” – GD

 

“Distractions?” – Taeyang

 

“Unless there’s a gang fight, it’s gonna be hard to go up there,” – TOP

 

“Dae, check the floor plan of the club and see if there’s a back way,” – Taeyang

 

“It looks like you can go through the bar. There’s a back door that leads to the VIP rooms,” – Daesung

 

“Alright boys. Distract the bartenders while I sneak in through the back,” – Taeyang

 

“Got it,” – Big Bang

 

Taeyang opens the glove compartment, revealing a variety of weapons. He takes out 2 handguns and slips them on his waist. He puts on a New Era hat and gets out of his car.

 

Taeyang walks in with Daesung and Seungri following behind him. He enters and looks over at GD and TOP. They nod in acknowledgment and the boys walk towards the bar. Taeyang walks towards the bar, near the back entrance.

 

“Hey beautiful, mind hooking me up with a drink?” Seungri asked one of the bartenders.

 

“Depends on the drink,” she says, turning her attention towards Seungri.

 

“Pretty busy tonight huh?” GD asks the other bartender.

 

“It’s like this every night. You new here?” she asks.

 

“Yeah, my boys and I are trying to find a legit club around here,” he answers.

 

GD looks at Taeyang and signals him to go in. Taeyang nods and quietly opens the backdoor. He closes the door, drowning out the loud music. He reaches the top and enters the VIP lounge. He looks around the booth and sees his target at the end of the hall.

 

Taeyang scans the place to see a decent spot where he’ll have a clear shot. He looks around and sees a sniper in one of the booths, pointing towards his target.

 

“!” Taeyang yells, taking out his gun.

07:20 P.M. – NB2 – Jaebeom’s POV

 

I arrive at the club with the AOM members while Dok2 was back at the office, guiding me through the club.

 

“Alright boys, let’s get started,” I said, walking in.

 

“Okay, I reserved a booth for you so that you can have a clear shot. Just tell the security my name and they’ll guide you to the booth,” – Dok2

 

“Thanks bro,” – Jaebeom

 

I walk towards the stairs and was stopped by security.

 

“Dok2,” I tell them.

 

One of the security signals me to follow him. I walk up and as I look around, I see many famous businessmen and politicians hitting it up with the girls in this club. How sad that they would mingle with girls who can be their daughters.

 

I was nearing the booth where my target was sitting in. Although he was here to discuss things with one of my employee, the girls sitting next to him easily distracted him.

 

The security guard stopped and points to the booth. I hand him some cash as tip and he leaves.

 

“Got a clear shot?” – Dok2

 

“Can’t miss him. How were you able to get this spot anyways?” – Jaebeom

 

“Connections from when I was rapping there,” – Dok2

 

“Nice. Now, all I have to do is get him,” – Jaebeom

 

“The girls sitting with him are our employees so they know what’s going on. No need to worry about harming civilians. They’ll help cover up and clean him up afterwards. Whenever you’re ready hyung,” – Dok2

 

“Thanks bro! I’m out!” – Jaebeom

 

I look at my phone and see that it’s 07:50. I better hurry up if I want to meet up with Jiyeon and Taeyang.

 

I take out my gun and place it on the table. I look through the scope and position my gun at his chest. My finger was on the trigger, as I was getting ready to pull it.

 

 

07:55 P.M. – Taeyang POV

 

I take out my gun and get ready to move. As I was getting near his booth, I started raising my arm.

 

1…

 

2…

 

3…

I pulled the trigger as I was passing the booth, aiming at his chest. I stop at the end of the hall and see that he’s down.

 

Mission success.

 

I swiftly put away my gun and started walking downstairs.

 

07:55 – Jaebeom POV

 

1…

 

2…

 

Huh?

 

I take my eyes off of the scope and look at the booth. I see him going down, but how? I didn’t even pull the trigger.

 

Oh ! Someone from his agency?

 

I quickly look around to find anyone that looks suspicious but I couldn’t find anyone. I pound my fist on the table to let out my frustration.

 

“Did you get him hyung?” – Dok2

 

“No!! Someone else got to him before me. I think it’s someone from his agency,” – Jaebeom

 

“Damn it! It has to be on the same day,” – Dok2

 

“Find out who it was and keep me updated” – Jaebeom

 

“Sure thing hyung. By the way, you should start heading out to your dinner date,” Dok2

 

“Yeah, clean all this up for me,” – Jaebeom

 

“Already on it,” – Dok2

 

A group of men came up and started taking the gun apart. I walked past them and walked down the stairs.

 

08:30 P.M. – Jiyeon’s Apartment

 

I was sitting in my room, waiting for the guys to get here. Not long afterwards, I heard a knock at the door. I walked out of my room and up to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Taeyang oppa waiting for me to open the door.

 

“Oppa!” I say as I opened the door.

 

“Hey Jiyeon. Sorry I’m so late,” he said, walking in after me.

 

“It’s okay. Did the meeting go well?” I asked, sitting on the sofa.

 

“Yeah, better than I thought,” he answered, smiling widely.

 

“That’s good, I’m glad everything worked out,” I said, smiling.

After our small talk, there was a knock on the door.

 

“That’s probably Jay,” Taeyang oppa said.

 

He walked up to the door and opened it, revealing a disappointed Jay oppa. He walked in with his head down and sat himself down on the sofa.

 

“Oppa, is everything okay?” I asked, worriedly.

 

“Bro, what’s wrong? Did something happen at the meeting?” Taeyang oppa asked.

 

“Let’s just say, another agency got our client,” Jay oppa answered.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that oppa. I hope everything will work out,” I said, trying to cheer him up.

 

“Thanks. Let’s get this party started,” Jay oppa said, cheering up.

 

Hello to all my readers!
Here's another chapter for you guys! I hope you guys enjoyed
reading it :)
Remember to comment and subscribe! Thanks for reading~!