oo1; Their True Jobs

Vanilla or Chocolate?

 

*Future Note*

Words in bolds and italics - Text Messages
Words in bolds - Phone Calls

**Read A/N at the end if you're confused about this chapter**

 

12:30 A.M.

Here I was in front of my computer, typing up some notes for work tomorrow. I’m a recent graduate with a degree in Film and thankfully, I was able to find a job after graduation. Although it’s not the best-paid job, it still helps me pay rent and a lot of other things.


Oh! My name is Jiyeon by the way.

 

Anyways, as I was organizing my notes, my phone vibrated. I looked at the LCD screen and saw that it was a text from Jaebeom oppa.

 

Are you sleeping? – Jaebeom

 

Not yet. Why are you still up?

 

Can’t sleep. – Jaebeom

 

What’s wrong? Something on your mind?

 

I always have things on my mind. I guess I’m just nervous about the presentation tomorrow. – Jaebeom

 

Jaebeom oppa? Nervous? Is this the Park Jaebeom oppa that I’ve known my whole life? xD

 

Hey! Even I can get nervous at times :( - Jaebeom

 

You’ll do fine oppa! You always do :)

 

Thanks! Well I’m gonna try to go to sleep. Don’t work too hard :D – Jaebeom

 

Thanks! Good night oppa!

 

I’ve known Jaebeom oppa since we were in diapers. His parents and my parents were really good friends so we were bound to meet during some time.

 

Right now, Jaebeom oppa runs one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea. I think his singing and dancing abilities help this company to really stand. Just about every artist that debuted through his company became huge.

 

My phone vibrated again, breaking my thoughts.

 

This time, it was from Taeyang oppa.

 

Are you sleeping? – Taeyang

 

Nope. I can’t believe both you and Jaebeom oppa asked me the same thing

 

You’re talking to Jaebeom? – Taeyang

 

Yeah, I guess he’s nervous about his presentation tomorrow so he couldn’t go to sleep. Why are you up oppa?

 

I couldn’t sleep either – Taeyang

 

This is Taeyang oppa, aka, Dong Youngbae. I’ve known Taeyang oppa as long as I’ve known Jaebeom oppa. If you haven’t guessed, we all grew up together because all of our parents were good friends.

 

Taeyang oppa also runs a big entertainment like Jaebeom oppa. I guess you can say, in a way, they’re rivals. But behind all that, they’re really good friends. They’re so close that people often mistake them as brothers. Taeyang oppa is also talented in singing and dancing, which would be another reason why they’re really good friends.

 

In a way, I guess you can say these two are very similar. But in my eyes, they’re totally different. Jaebeom has a very playful side where he likes to make jokes and pull pranks. Taeyang oppa on the other hand, is more sensitive and emotional about things. But for some reason, they match well together.

 

Why are you up so late? – Taeyang

 

I’m just organizing my notes for work tomorrow.

 

Are you sure you don’t want to work at my company? I still have room for you and it’s still not too late for you to come in – Taeyang

 

Thanks oppa but if I keep relying on you and Jaebeom oppa, I’ll never learn to be independent.

 

I know, but I’m just worried – Taeyang

 

Thanks oppa but you don’t have to worry so much. I always come to you and Jaebeom oppa whenever I’m in trouble. You know that. So if I end up really hating my job then I’ll take your offer :)

 

Haha! Okay then. That offer will always be open for you – Taeyang

 

Thanks oppa! Btw don’t you have to wake up early tomorrow for work?

 

Yeah, I probably should. I’ll talk to you later. Don’t sleep too late. – Taeyang

 

I won’t. Night oppa!

 

 

Next Day – 09:35 A.M. – Taeyang’s Entertainment (Taeyang’s POV)

 

As Taeyang walks into the building, people are greeting him from left and right. He walks into his office and his secretary walks in.

 

“What’s new?” Taeyang asks as he sits down.

 

“Teddy is calling an emergency meeting in 30 minutes,” his secretary answers.

 

“Another mission?” Taeyang asks.

 

“Seems like it. Looks like it’s directly from YG himself,” the secretary answers.

 

“Then it must be an emergency,” Taeyang says.

 

 

10:00 A.M. – Meeting Room

As Taeyang enters, he sees the rest of the members, G-Dragon, T.O.P., Daesung, and Seungri sitting at the table. They all greet and as soon as they’re done, Teddy enters the room.

 

“Good morning guys,” he says.

 

They all wave.

 

“As you know, YG himself have assigned this mission. There has been someone within the company who has been leaking information to other agencies. That person would be…”

 

Teddy turns to the screen and shows a picture of a man.

 

“His name is Jake Kim. He’s been working for us in the intelligence department for about 2 years. We found traces from his computer, proving that he’s been handing information to other companies. We don’t know exactly which one but we know they’re one of our rivals,” Teddy explains.

 

“How long do I have?” Taeyang asks.

 

“He wants you to finish it by tonight. One, clean shot,” Teddy answers.

 

“Alright, I’ll take GD and TOP with me, while Dae and Seungri trace him for tonight,” Taeyang explained.

 

“Meeting dismissed,” Teddy says.

 

09:45 A.M. – Jaebeom’s Company

 

“We have been told to eliminate him. It seems like his company found out about him,” Dok2 said.

 

“Jake Kim. He’s the guy that’s been slipping information to us? For him to get caught like this by his own company, he must’ve been slacking in keeping his tracks clean,” Jaebeom said, placing the folder down.

 

“He’ll be meeting with one of our employee tonight at the NB2 club. They want you to eliminate him tonight,” Dok2 explained.

 

“Consider it done,” Jaebeom said.

 

As Jaebeom was walking towards his office, his phone vibrates. He looks at the LCD and sees Taeyang’s name flashing.

 

“Hey bro, what’s up?” - Jaebeom

 

“Nothing much. Hey, about the dinner plan tonight with Jiyeon, I think I’m gonna be a bit late” – Taeyang

 

“Really? Something up?” – Jaebeom

 

“Just got called into an important meeting later tonight. He’s an important…client” – Taeyang

 

“What a coincidence. I think I’m gonna be late for tonight plan too. I, too, have an important client” – Jaebeom

 

“Busy man. Well do you mind giving Jiyeon a call and letting her know we’re gonna be late for tonight?” – Taeyang

 

“Sure thing man. Hope everything goes well with your client tonight,” – Jaebeom

 

“Same for you man. Don’t mess up,” – Taeyang

 

“See ya tonight,” - Jaebeom

 

Hey everyone!
So, here's the first chapter...I hope it wasn't too boring for you guys! I promise the pace will pick up as the story progresses!!
Just in case you guys were confused, which I hope that's not the case, Jaebeom and Taeyang are assassins/spies but none of them know. Neither does Jiyeon. They all think they're working at an entertainment agency.

If you have questions regarding this chapter, shoot me an email or just question in the comments and I'll be happy to answer them :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^