oo5; First Encounter

Vanilla or Chocolate?

 

9:02 P.M. – Abandoned Warehouse – Jaebeom’s POV

 

I parked my car not too far from the warehouse. I looked inside and saw a group of men walking around, while some men outside of the warehouse were patrolling around the building. I wore my hat and placed a mask over my face, ready to finish this job.

 

As I was about to open the door, another car parked not too far from mine. I laid low, trying to see who the mysterious car belonged too. Soon, 5 guys came out, wearing hats and masks over their faces.

 

“They’re just going to walk right into the warehouse? They must have a death wish or something,” I said to myself with a scoff.

 

Soon enough, the guards were running towards them with knives in their hands. But before they could get close to those guys, the guards fell to the ground.

 

“What the…” I said, confusingly.

 

I looked back at their car and saw one of them on top of the roof of the car with a sniper set in front of them.

 

“Smart…” I said.

 

They were in front of the entrance and one of them signaled 2 of them to break in through the back. Moments later, they broke into the abandoned building and a fight had started.

 

“Jay, what are you doing?! Hurry up and get your in there!” Dok2 yelled, reminding me what I came here to do.

 

“Holy ! My bad. Watch my back,” I said, getting out of my car.

 

I walked through the front and saw a fight happening right before my eyes.

 

“Wait! That’s!” I said, seeing a familiar figure.

 

09:24 P.M. – 2nd Floor of the Abandoned Warehouse – Taeyang’s POV

 

GD signaled me to go upstairs. I nodded and slowly walked up with a gun in my hand. I slowly walked into a hallway and stopped at the last door. I placed my ears close to the door, hoping to hear some voices but nothing.

 

I kicked open the door and pointed the gun at whoever was there. But no one was there.

 

Only a dead body.

 

I looked around the room and saw a single note on the table.

 

“You’re a little too late”

 

I crumpled the paper and threw it on the floor.

 

I walked up to the body and saw his face. It was a face I recognized.

 

The new intern.

 

I walked out of the room angrily and noticed that things had gotten quiet. I looked down and saw the boys knocked out but there was one person still standing. I hurriedly walked down the stairs and placed my gun behind his head.

 

“Who are you?” I asked.

 

“I could ask you the same thing. Who are you to mess up my last mission?” He asked with a cocky tone.

 

“Last mission? What kind of crap are you trying to pull?” I asked, angrily.

 

“A dark club. A mission to kill. You saw me, didn’t you?” He asked, turning around slowly.

 

His face was covered, just like mine, but his voice seemed so familiar to me.

 

“And today’s mission. You messed it up for me once again. Who are you working for?” He seemed kind of irritated.

 

“I didn’t mess it up. The guy was already dead when I got there,” I answered, lowering my gun.

 

“Already dead huh? A third player,” he said.

 

“I’ll let you go this time, but the next time we meet, I won’t hesitate to shoot you,” I told him.

 

“I could say the same thing for you. I don’t even know a softy like you is even in this business,” he shot back.

 

As soon as he walked out of the building, I went to each of the boys, trying to wake them up. GD managed to wake up without my help.

 

“Hey, did you do it?” he asked, limping towards me.

 

“No, he was already dead when I got there,” I answered.

 

“Don’t tell me…the guy from the other night?” he asked, surprised.

 

“Not him. A third player,” I said to him.

 

“Well did you at least get some kind of information from that guy?” he asked.

 

“I recorded his voice. Make sure Seungri analyzes it when we get back. That should help us start somewhere,” I explained, handing the mp3 player over to him.

 

“Right. Oh, by the way, that guy, he’s definitely something,” GD said.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked, confusingly.

 

“His fighting style was the same as yours. I couldn’t believe it myself either but he was fast,” he explained.

 

“Okay, let’s get the boys out of here and do a briefing back at the office,” I told him.

 

10:45 P.M. – Jiyeon’s Apartment – Jiyeon’s POV

 

I was sitting on my bed, finishing a drama to get some research done for my new script. As soon as it was over, I got up and started stretching my stiff body.

 

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. I walked up and opened the door to find Jaebeom oppa standing there.

 

“Hey, sorry to come so late at night. Mind if I come in?” he asked.

 

“Oppa! Of course!” I answered, happily.

 

He walked in, taking off his jacket and walked towards the sofa.

 

“Do you want something to drink?” I asked.

 

“I’m good. Just sit with me,” he said, patting the seat next to him.

 

I walked around and sat next to him. For some reason, he seems kind of down and defeated. Suddenly, he took my hand in his.

 

His hand was so cold.

 

“Oppa, what’s wrong? Did something happen?” I asked, worriedly.

 

“Things just haven’t been going well for me these days,” he said with a sigh.

 

I grabbed his face with my hands and saw his tiring face. He had bags under his eyes and it looked like he hasn’t eaten in days.

 

“Oppa, have you been eating at least? You don’t look so good,” I said.

 

“I’ve been too stressed out to think about food,” he answered.

 

“But still, you should…”

 

“Can I get a hug?” he asked, interrupting me.

 

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms wrapped around my waist. The atmosphere around us was quiet but comforting. All I could hear was Jaebeom oppa’s heart racing against mine.

 

He broke the hug but when he did, my face was so close to his. I started getting nervous and the moment with Taeyang oppa suddenly appeared in my head. Jaebeom oppa started leaning closely to my face. I quickly closed my eyes, expecting his lips to touch mine.

 

Instead of his lips, I heard him laugh. I opened my eyes and saw his smiling face close to mine.

 

“Did you want me to kiss you or something?” he asked, teasingly.

 

I got frustrated and pushed him off of me.

 

“You’re so cruel oppa!” I said, standing up.

 

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. He laid his head on my lap.

 

“Can I just stay like this for a little bit? I’m tired,” he said.

 

He grabbed my hand and started rubbing it. Few minutes later, his breathing had calmed down and he fell asleep.

 

I used my other hand and started tracing his face. I smiled, thinking how lucky I was to have a friend like him in my life.

 

Suddenly, my heart started racing. I was starting to feel nervous for some reason.

 

What’s wrong me? It’s not like I like Jaebeom oppa. No, it couldn’t be,” I thought to myself, shaking my head.

 

Thinking back, I realized this was the same feeling I had when I was with Taeyang oppa back then.

 

It couldn’t be…

 

Hi everyone~!
Sorry it took me forever to update!
I just recently graduated college and have been busy packing
and getting ready to move ^^;;
But thank you so much for not unsubscribing and staying with me!
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! :D
If there are any scenes you guys would like to see within the story please
let me know and I'll be happy to add it in there :)
Well, then, until the next chapter, take care~
Remember to Comment & Subscribe~ <3