Dinner

Don't Give Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyogun and her parents were sitting in the living room at their house. All of them were ready for the dinner. They were waiting for Hyogun's brother,Park Hyojoon to come down. "Where is this kid? What take him too long to get ready?" Mrs.Park started to nag. "What is he doing anyway? He doesn't sleeping,right?" Mr.Park,Hyogun's dad,started to make his own theory. "Aish,that can't be,dad." reply Hyogun. "Hyogun-ah,go upstairs and take a look what your oppa is doing right now. We can't be late!" ordered Mr.Park to his daughter. "Okay,dad!" Hyogun just did her father's order.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa! What are you doing inside? Are you still getting ready? Can't you just get out right now? Oppa,are you still alive in there?" Hyogun keep on knocking her brother's door until..."Yah! I'm ready,I'm ready! Can you stop making such a loud noise? How could you knock my door so loudly and makes me going nuts,huh?" said Hyojoon,half yelling. He really gets annoy by his sister's act just now. Hyogun pouted. "Okay,okay. Let's just go downstairs,huh,my little unpatient sister?" said Hyojoon,trying to persuade his sister. He couldn't help but being sorry after seeing Hyogun's pouting face. They always fighting like a cat and dog but she is his sister after all. He can't be mad at her for a long time because blood is thicker than water,right?

"You took a way too long than a girl to get ready for yourself,huh,my lovely oppa? And we were waiting for you like forever! Dad said that we can't be late. Do you know,oppa?" exclaim Hyogun. "Aigoo,stop nagging please,little princess?" Hyojoon rufflling Hyogun's hair. "I only make you guys waiting for about 30 minutes. How could you be mad at me like I had killed a person? It isn't a big issue after all. Oh,come on! You will look old before your ages,you know,you little duck!" With that,Hyojoon rushed downstairs.

"Oppa! Aish,does he think 30 minutes is just like 30 seconds? Aigoo!" Hyogun monolougue alone. She went downstairs and all of their entire family went to the restaurant they had been promised to meet with her dad's bestfriend.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived,they went to the room that had been booked for them. His dad's bestfriend's family had already been there. "Oh,Mr.Park,you are already here."said Hyogun's dad. (Hyogun's dad's bestfriend also named Park)

"Yes,we are alredy here. Let me introduce. This is my wife and at her side is my daughter,Park Yoora." said Mr.Park while pointing at the two of them. "Hye.Nice to meet you all." the two of them bow and smiled. Mr.Park smiled and said "Emm..but I think that you also have a son. Where is he?"  "He is using the washroom right now. Don't worry he will come back soon." reply Mr.Park.

"But I am sorry that we arrived a bit late. Someone took a way too long to get ready for himself." Hyogun's dad took a glance at Hyojoon. Hyojoon rub his back while Hyogun just grin at her father's statement. And her mother just shook her head.

"It's okay,never mind. We just arrived too." Mr.Park smiled. He was trying to persuade his bestfriend.

"Okay,let me introduce my family. This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter