Shocked news

Don't Give Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, Chanyeol chocked.   Hyogun immediately took a glass of water near her and gave it to him.  Chanyeol took it harsh and drank it.  "Oppa,are you okay?"  Hyogun was very worried right now.  That can be looked in her eyes.   Chanyeol just ogle at Hyogun and looked away.  

"Okay,everyone. Emm...Hyogun,since your father was leaking secret,so let me announce something." said Chanyeol's dad that gained an attention from all of them.  

"Secret? What kind of secret,dad?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm sure that the two of you heard the word 'in-law' I said earlier,right?" Hyogun's dad replied.

Both Chanyeol and Hyogun nodded.

"So..." Chanyeol's dad continued. He looked at Chanyeol and Hyogun.  "Honey,I think you should explain it for them." he said to his wife.  Chanyeol's mom nodded and smiled.

"Hyogun-ah" she said and grabbed Hyogun's hands.   "Yes,auntie." replied Hyogun.

"Aish,don't call me auntie,just call mom." she smiled.  Hyogun speechless and Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"Pa-Pardon?" Hyogun stuttered.  She asked to make sure that she hadn't heard it wrong.

"What do you mean,mom?  What would you want her to call you mom?!" Chanyeol asked,he couldn't believed what he heard just now.

Chanyeol's mom took out a small box from her bag and placed it on the table. She opened and showed it to Hyogun. Hyogun frowned when she realised that inside the box was a ring.

"Okay,Hyogun.  Actually,we want you to be our daughter in-law. We want you and Chanyeol to get marry."

Chanyeol become really shocked. He was trying to control his anger.  

'What is this? Why would I getting marry with the one I hate most?' he thought.

'What? Getting marry with him? Is this a dream?'  Hyogun thought.

"I hope that none of you will against this marriage since all of us were agree about this." Hyogun's mom said.

"But before of that,you should getting engage first.  This is an engagement ring. Please take it ,Hyogun." Chanyeol's mom took the ring and put it on Hyogun's finger.

Chanyeol stand up. He couldn't bear it anymore.

"Wait! I against this marriage!  Are you deadly serious about this?!  You want me to get marry with such a crazy sasaeng like her?!  You know,I can't even stand with her for one day,and yet you want me to spend the rest of my life with her?! Are you kind of kidding me? or are you trying to fool around with me?"   Chanyeol gave his death glare to Hyogun.

"Hhh...such a shameless seductive!"   Hyogun looked down the floor when Chanyeol thrown the words at her.  She didn't brave enough to look at him,eye to eye.

"Park Chanyeol watch your mouth! I don't care how much you against this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter