Chapter 1

Don't Give Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah,where is he?" said Park Hyogun,muttering. Few minutes later,she heard a loud sound from the campus gate. "He's here. He must be here!" she said in an exciting tone.

Hyogun walking towards the gate and see 12 boys and 1 girl walking into the campus building. Loud screams can be hear anywhere. It's from their fans. Who is the 12 boys? Of course EXO! Who doesn't know them. But the girl? Hmm...she is Min Hyena,one of the member's girlfriend. And what? She is walking besides Park Chanyeol,the one that Hyogun been waiting all this time. Does that mean....?

Without even looking at Hyena, Hyogun walking towards Chanyeol. "Chanyeol oppa!" exclaim Hyogun in a cheerful tone. She's trying to hug him but only get to being push by him. "What do you want?!"

said Chanyeol in a sarcastic tone while gives his death glare to Hyogun. Hyogun smirks. "What if I say that I want you?" she is trying to tease Chanyeol.

"Stop talking nonsense,you silly girl!"

Chanyeol become really angry right now. He always like this. He become a happy virus person with  other people but when it comes to Hyogun,he will change 100% into a cold guy.

"Oppa,let's go. Don't even mind about this witch" Hyena is trying to pull of her boyfriend, Chanyeol away from Hyogun.

"Yah! Can't you just shut up and watch your mouth? How dare you call me a witch?" Hyogun is trying to protect herself. Then,one of the EXO's member and also Chanyeol's friend, Kai,is protecting Hyena, "Yah,you sasaeng! Who are you told to shut up? You are the one who should keep your mouth and go away! Can't you tell how much Chanyeol hyung hate you? How could you mess up in his life?"  " I just-"

"-you just what? Who do you think you are? Messing with other people's life?  Are you doesn't even have a manner?"

 

Sehun,the maknae also trying to protect Hyena. Actually,all of the EXO's member didn't like Hyogun because Chanyeol hate her. For them,Hyogun is just a girl that always messing in Chanyeol's life. 

Hyogun become speechless all of a sudden at the words they thrown at her. It wasn't a first time to her. Hyogun is looking at Chanyeol with a sympathized look in hope that he will help her. But as what she had expected, Chanyeol just looking away from Hyogun and doesn't show any expression on his face at all.

"Okay,guys. Let's just go to our c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter