NEXT >>>

*Spread The TaoSoo Love*

Ability to foresee the future.

Ability to have unwanted visions regarding painful events.

 

Tao has that. He possesses the ability to predict ONLY the hurtful, heartwrecking, life-damaging, scary, dangerous and unacceptable future of other people, not his. He cannot see any happy future awaiting people, but he can see what crucial event aheads.

 

He has no explanation for his power to see the future or why he can read the future for others and not for his own. Yet, that didn't stop him to live normal. Normal- where people didn't bother to befriend him because they find him weird and insane. And also because sometimes, people blame him for the bad premonitions which come true. People think he curses them.

 

 

Before, Tao used to warn and advise people to be careful or spend quality time together; and don't do this for today or remember to do this after. But even with his effort and willingness to help change and better the soon happennings, he can't--- For no one can change what is bound to happen.

 

 

No one can change the FATE nor what does destiny dictates.

Even if people avoid him now, especially his old friends, he still tries to face the world positively and not be too much sensitive for the premonitions. He tries to live normal because of one person--- Do Kyungsoo.

Do Kyungsoo is the only one who didn't became shocked nor scared when he admitted his ability. He is the only one who sticked and believe him when no one else does. He is the only one he has right now.

***

FLASHBACK

"You cheated on me Chanyeol! I've seen it with my own eyes! You liar! Sl*t!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Me? A liar? Oh... Why you? You only wanted my money right? Gold digger!" Chanyeol answered back angrily.

"Tsk. Now you're accusing me that? This relationship is no good now. Let's break up.."

"Sounds good! I don't want to be with a gold digger! Don't ever let me see your face again."

"Like I wasted a second thinking of seeing you again. Tss. *sshole. Please die. And go to hell liar."

---

"What the ? Chanyeol and Baekhyun? The BaekYeol couple will break up? WTF. Unbelievable." Tao said to himself, shaking his head when he saw a premonition about his friends Chanyeol and Baekhyun just now.

"Eat well jagiya. You know I want to spoil you baby. ;) What do you want?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun sweetly.

"Hmm... I... Think... I...Want... You..." and Baekhyun giggled.

"Naughty Baekkie.. Hahaha."

"Uh, guys?" Just as Tao opened his mouth to warn his friends, a small hesitation strucked his heart. 'No! Don't be a coward, help your friends Tao!'

"Tao-yah? Sayin' something?"

"Ahh... Please be true to each other guys. Take care of your relationship. If you face problems, don't ever think of separating. Ok? And Channie-hyung, don't fool Baekkie-hyung." Tao saw Chanyeol got shocked but the latter immediately acted like there's nothing.

"HAHAHA. Me? Will fool Baek? Nah. impossible. I LOVE BAEK SOOOO MUCH."

"HAHAHA. Yeol, Tao-yah is so funny right? We? Breaking up? LOL. I don't think so. Thank you Tao, but you're so wrong. Oh, I LOVE YOU TOO CHANYEOL <3 <3 <3 "

Tao sighed and looked away. "I'm just advising. But yeah, I guess and I hope I'm wrong."

"Guys, don't laughed at Tao. Maybe he's just concern about you. Be thankful."

Tao looked at the person who tapped his shoulder and he saw Kyungsoo smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Yeah right. Nevermind that. We love each other so much that we won't break apart Soo, Tao."

I hope so.. Tao thought.

***

AFTER 3 DAYS...

Tao and Kyungsoo were in the library when a furious Chanyeol approached the former.

*TUGSH!*

"CHANYEOL!" Kyungsoo panics and at the same time angry. "WHAT WAS THAT PUNCH FOR?!"

"STAY AWAY FROM HERE KYUNGSOO! THAT JERK TAO... I KNOW, HE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH OUR BREAK UP! HE SURELY TOLD BAEKHYUN I WAS WITH KRIS THAT'S WHY BAEK FOUND IT! TF! WHY INTERFERE WITH MY BUSINESS?!"

 

Chanyeol kicked the kneeling Tao once before walking out very hot headed.

 

"Tao... Yah, Tao... Are you okay? :("

 

Kyungsoo immediately attended Tao as he helped the latter stand up and walked out of the library. They didn't mind the gazes of the gossipers caused by the commotion. They are more eager to walk away than to explain.

 

 

Kyungsoo brought Tao to the clinic and when they are alone, he asked the latter.

 

 

"Tao, tell me the truth. Do you have something to do with ChanBaek's separation?"

"No."

"Then how did you know it?"

"It's unexplainable. And I doubt you'll believe me."

"Just tell me Tao. I won't let go of you unless you tell me. I won't judge you, I'll listen. Trust me. :)" And Kyungsoo held both of his hands tightly not wanting to let go.

Tao sighed tiredly and looked straightly to Kyungsoo's eyes. He saw the sincerity and eagerness of the latter to know the truth. 'It's now or never Tao.' ---

"So yeah, I can see the future. Now, you get me? You believe me? Nah, I don't think so."

"Hmm... That's it? It's cool then. But it's somehow sad because you can't help others no matter how you try. Don't worry, I'll stick with you. You can lean to me if you feel sad. I believe you Tao. I will be your friend even all others won't be."

 

Tao blinked many times repeatedly.

 

"Tao? What's the matter?"

"W-wont you think I'm crazy? Won't you avoid me?"

"Huh? Why should I? I understand you now better than the others. Why should I abandon a harmless special person?" The sweetest and the most genuine smile ever is the flashed in front of Tao.

"Thank you Soo. I am deeply overwhelmed."

***

 

 

Same things happened.. Everytime Tao has a vision about his friends, they all blame him. When he told Lay not to confess to Suho, because the latter hates guys, he was blamed that he told Suho to reject him.

 

 

When Chen and Xiumin was about to tell their parents about their secret affair, he warned the two not to, because they'll be forcely separated if they'll do. But in the end, he was accused that he already told their parents about them, when in fact, he doesn't know them.

 

 

When he advised Kai not to audition to become a trainee because Luhan will get Sehun, he was still the one blamed. He was hated for no reason.

 

 

But in all of this happening, he is not alone. He faced it with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is there all the time. He really didn't left Tao's side. And he is very grateful for that. Through the departure of every people he met, Kyungsoo is still there. And up until now, he's here.

***

 

 

"Tao are you listening to me? Earth to Tao?"

"A-Ah.. Huh?"

"Aish.. I knew it. You're not listening. :3 "

 

 

Beep... Beep... Beep! Screech!

Aaaaaah!

 

 

"Aah! No! No! No!"

"Tao? Tao-yah?! What's wrong?! Are you hurt? Tao?!!"

Kyungsoo hugged Tao to calm him. Thank God, it's effective. Tao calmed, but he's still crying.

"Tao.. Why are you crying?"

"N-Nothing." Kyungsoo wiped Tao's tears, and the latter fixed his eyes on Kyungsoo's as he tell him, "Thank you for all. For everything. For being with me. Your special to me Soo. Remember that always. I love you Soo."

Kyungsoo felt his heart race. He is confused of the sudden happenings but he is happy. "H-huh? Stop crying Tao, ok? Shh.. Shh.. What's with you? What's with the sudden confession? Are you fine? Please don't make me worry too much. I love you too Tao."

 

 

Kyungsoo is bothered of Tao's action but he still let the younger male hug him tight. He doesn't know what's happening with him, but he didn't ask.

 

 

"Tao? Let's go home now. Maybe you're tired. Come on."

"Let me walk you home."

"Huh? Ok then."

 

 

Tao is holding Kyungsoo's hand firmly, like a kid afraid to get lost. They are quiet but it's not awkward. They just feel each others touch until Kyungsoo got home safely.

 

 

"We're here. I'm home.:D So, uh? Bye? Hehe. Bye Tao. Take care."

Tao smiled a little and nodded. "Stay safe Soo. Saranghae."

"Ok :) Nado saranghae. Go home now and rest."

Tao only nodded again.

***

 

 

"Oh no... I forgot my books! Aigoo, I have homeworks due tomorrow. Aish." Kyungsoo sighed. "Tao really distracts me today. XD Geez, what's wrong with that guy?"

Kyungsoo get inside his room and put on a sweater. He went out of his room and head for the main door. He'll go back to the school to get his books on his locker.

He is walking back to their school alone while wandering. Many thoughts are playing in his head- his books, Tao's sudden crying,Tao's sudden confession...

 

 

Beep... Beep... Beep!

"Aaaaaaah!"

"Kyungsoo!"

---

 

 

 

Tao decided to go back to Kyungsoo's house because he is not at peace. He is bothered. He should tell Kyungsoo not to go out anymore... But he guess he's late. He saw Kyungsoo looking lost while crossing the street.

 

 

 

Beep... Beep... Beep!!!

"Aaaaaaaah!"

"Kyungsoo!"

 

He hurriedly ran to Kyungsoo and pushed him aside..

The fast red car hit him hard and he felt the extreme pain. His back unbearably aches, his body like his bones has been broken, and his head oozing out blood. He's losing his concsiousness. But he fights for him, he hears him, he hears Kyungsoo.. He tried to open his eyes one last time. He saw Kyungsoo crying and afraid, walking towards him.

Before he closes his eyes and finally lose his life, he saw another car losing control from behind Kyungsoo, running towards the latter.

He closed his eyes for him not to see what is about to happen. Tears flow out his eyes, mixing with his blood as he hear...

 

 

Beep... Beep... Beep!!! Screech!!!

"Aaaaaaaah!"

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

- I'll leave you the chance to think & create for your own ending for this ^^

- Leave me comments readers :) Especially your ending for this. ;)

- Sangmi <3

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D