When Pororo and Panda Collide

*Spread The TaoSoo Love*

When Pororo and Panda Collide

 

 

In the dorm, Kyungsoo and Tao don’t interact well with each other. They do talk, but it is still not enough to consider them as friends or enemies. But all the members ignored that fact, for as long as the two  -‘93 liners do not hit each other, everything’s going to be fine.

One day, the two men encountered each other in the living room, where the others are? They don’t even know. It’s not their business anyway.

 

“Why is the living room full of panda stuffs?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Why? Is there any problem with it? The fans gave it to me, so it is reasonable to accept it.” Tao straightly said to Kyungsoo.

“I never said there’s a problem, I just asked.”

“Well, you do imply something, I knew it.”

“Like what? You might not even be sure Tao-yah.”

Tao scoffed. “You obviously don’t like pandas hyung. Don’t deny it.”

“Ohh, yeah. I’m not really going to deny it. I do really hate pandas. They cannot be your pet. They’re wild despite of being cute as other say, though I find them not. Plus, they only eat bamboos! Geez, you would buy a forest of bamboos just to keep them.”

“And so are penguins!”

“They’re not wild!”

“I didn’t say they are. But you cannot pet them too. They should be in their natural habitat and live peacefully and eat tons and tons of fishes and squak loudly and dance with their happy feet all day long.”

“That’s it? Okay, as you say” Kyungsoo told Tao, feeling uninterested to answer back. He’s not worth his time. He doesn’t want to be with childish immature whining big babies – just like Tao.

Tao just rolled his eyes to him and made a face.

He just looks away and when he is about to leave, a loud thunder and lightning occurred, making them scream and drop on their knees, covering their ears and eyes shut closed.

 

Another thunder and lightning came, much stronger than the first one, and then the lights suddenly went off, scaring the hell out of them. They started screaming louder and they crawl hurriedly, due to the panic they’re feeling. But without them knowing, they didn’t see each other coming, resulting to a loud impact.

… And as their heads collide, their consciousness also waved goodbye.

 

 

 

 

***

The warm and blinding light of the sunshine woke Kyungsoo up. He looked around to see where he is. But unfortunately, he doesn’t recognize the place. There are only grasses and grasses and grasses. He.. He is… He is lying in the middle of a grass field?!! A GRASSFIELD?! He stood up and tapped away the dust on his clothes. He walked around as he call his friends’ name, “Ya! Guys? Helloooo? Are you here?!” No response.

 

“Woomin-hyung? Suho-hyung? Yixing-hyung? Yuhooo...”

 

“Sehunnie? Jong Innie? Yeol ? Baek-hyung? “ Still no response.

 

“Kris-hyung? Luhan-hyung? Tao?” Kyungsoo’s voice lower when he uttered the last name. But he shook his head, feeling ridiculous. He again said the name, but this time, much louder, “Tao-yah?!”

 

“Hyung?!"

 

Kyungsoo’s senses were alert enough to hear Tao. He called again and tried to find him. “ Tao-yah?! Where are you?” He arrived at the place full of bamboos and bamboos again. “Oh great, grasses again”, Kyungsoo thought as he remembered bamboos belong to the grass family.

 

He immediately came back to his senses when he heard someone say, “I’m here! I’m here!”  he looked around but found no one, “Here? Where is ‘here’ you are talking about? Stop playing Tao! Where are you?!

“I said I’m here!”

Kyungsoo furrowed his brows feeling annoyed, but he suddenly felt his back on the ground when a small yet too strong panda jumped on him.

 

“Get off me creature! Aaack! Tao! Help me!”

“Hyung! It’s me! It’s Tao! I’m here!”

Kyungsoo looked to his left and right. NO TAO DETECTED.

“Hyung! Where are you looking at? I’m right in front of you!”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in horror, or surprise or he doesn’t even know what he feels, “Tao?”

“Yes hyung! Such a poop head! Can’t you recognize me?

“ Is that really you Tao? O-mi -gosh.”

“Why?! This is really me idiot! What’s wrong with you?!

“*Pinches left cheek* My goodness! *pinches right cheek* I know you’re known to be a panda, but you’re not a panda.”

“Huh?”

“Why the freaking hell you’ve turned to a panda?!”

“Huh?!”

Instead of answering the ‘huhs’ of Tao, Kyungsoo get his phone from his pocket and used it as a mirror, letting Tao see his reflection.

“Oh-my-g! Why the freaking hell I’ve turned into a panda?!

“Exactly! That’s what I am asking!”

“Hyung! What should I do? How could I be human again???

“Sad to say Tao, but I don’t even know I’m sorry. And you know, I don’t even like panda, so stay away from me.”

“You won’t help me?” Tao asked, looking straight to the eyes of the elder who still lies on the ground. His voice almost breaking.

Kyungsoo saw the sadness in Tao’s eyes. He looked away as he bit his lip. He thinks of way, or should we say reasons to avoid being with the panda.

“Look, I really don’t like pandas, so get off me cub. You look like a newborn panda, with your size of more than 6 inches only, yet you’re way too strong. Aish.”  Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Tao get off him and Kyungsoo sat down, “How could I help someone I do not like especially  when I do not even have a single clue on what caused this or how to make things normal. You get me?” Kyungsoo continued.

“So you won’t help me?” Tao asked again to confirm, looking sadder and hopeless.

Kyngsoo felt guilty for being a bad co-member and same age acquaintance of Tao. He sighed. “Ok. Ok., I’ll help you now. But don’t hope much. I do not even know what to do. So don’t expect something. And one more thing, do not go near me. We’ll just talk, no skinship.” Tao’s aura lighted up. He nodded.

“Arasso. Thanks hyung.”

 

 

The two walked around the forest searching for the unknown.
 

“Where are we going hyung?” Tao curiously blurted pout.

“I don’t know, I’m just wandering so I could find any clue, if ever, to help you be human again,”

“Hmm..” *silence* “Ya.. Slow down hyung, I can’t keep with your pace. You’re too fast! Can’t you see I’m small?”

“Aigoo...” Kyungsoo stopped walking, “Come here.” He opened his arms widely, like waiting for hug.

“What?”

“I’ll carry you, to save time. Get it?”

“Huh? I thought you don’t want me to come near you?”

“Aish. You don’t want to? Ok I’ll leave you here.”

“Ah No- no! I’ll come to you,” and Tao clung to Kyungsoo immediately.

 

 

After hours of strolling around the forest, the two found nothing.

“Hyung, I’m hungry.”

“Me too Tao- yah. But I didn’t see something edible,” Kyungsoo looked to his right shoulder where the small panda is and pouted.

Tao poke Kyungsoo’s nose, “ I saw berries earlier on our way. There are bananas too. And I’m sure, there will be a clean pond here to quench our thirst.”

Kyungsoo smiled, “Nice Tao. Hmm, How ‘bout you? What will you eat?

“Pandas eat bamboo, silly. There’s a lot of bamboo here. They’re everywhere,” The two chuckled.

“Ok, I guess  ‘let’s – fill – our – tummy time now’.”

 

The two continued to walk their way towards the place where Tao saw the food. When they arrived there, they immediately grab anything they could eat.

“Want some ripe bananas hyung?” Tao asked the wide-eyed Kyungsoo when he saw the latter looking up  the tree.

“Yes, but I’m too short,, I cannot reach it.” Kyungsoo sighed in disappointment.

“Don’t worry hyung, I can handle that, *wink* Trust me..” Just as Tao finished his statement, he quickly climbed up the tree and pulled a bunch of bananas, he rushed down after successfully getting his purpose. He then handed it to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo’s eyes sparkled as soon as he saw Tao gave him the bananas, “Oooh.. Thank you so much Tao. You’re so sweet.”

The two ate enjoyably; the panda is chewing lots of bamboos and bamboos and bamboos, the other eating berries, bananas, and other fruits they’ve picked. When they are full, they took a rest, deciding to continue their quest after the nap.

 

***

A cold breeze and chilling effect of the wind woke Kyungsoo up. He noticed that it was starting to snow. He looked beside him and saw Tao, very uncomfortable of the weather. He was obviously feeling cold. Kyungsoo felt worried. “Ya.. Tao-yah, are you okay?”

“It’s too.. cold...”

“I thought bears could hibernate?”

“Yes they could, but I’m different than them. Pandas do not, so please, find a warm shelter for the both of us hyung. It’s too cold. With this cub-like body of mine, it’s much harder to keep warm.*chills* Brr.. cold.. Brr..”

“Aah.. aah... Ok...” Kyungsoo looks terribly nervous. Despite the discomfort of touching a panda again, he still scooped the little cub on his arms and hugged it tightly, supplementing heat to it.

“Hold on Tao. Don’t feel too cold alright? Hyung’s hugging you now. Hyung will find a safe place for us.”

 

Tao just nudge himself more to Kyungsoo’s body, and the latter knows that the baby panda is needing more heat, so he put it inside his sweater, covered it and hugged it tightly, thinking Tao could feel warmer. After minutes of finding a place, at last Kyungsoo found one. He walked inside the little cave and put Tao on the ground. He covered him with his sweater and went outside,------- correction, was about to go outside, but he heard Tao calling him.

“Hyung.. Where are you going?”

“Stay right there Tao, I’ll come back immediately okay?”

Without waiting for response, Kyungsoo went to his way. He hopes to find something on the forest, dried leaves, dried woods, or anything that could be burnt and supply heat to them. And luckily, he did find some. Because he has experiences being a boy scout, he successfully made a bonfire right after he came back to the cave.

Kyungsoo sat down the ground, indian sitting. He then placed the sweater- covered panda on his lap. “Are you feeling warm now Tao? Are you comfortable enough?” he asked.

“Yes hyung, thank you so much for taking care of me. This is a lifetime debt.”

Kyungsoo chuckled, “Sorry Tao.”

“Huh?”

Kyungsoo smiled before speaking, “Sorry if I didn’t talk to you much on the past years we’ve been together. Sorry if I was mean to you, if ever. Sorry for hating Pandas which you like the most and sorry if you think I don’t like you. Hehe.” Kyungsoo sighed.

“You know Tao, I find you weird. You look so tough and so cool like a gangster on the outside yet you are an immature whining brat in the inside. Your dual personality freaks me out so I don’t stay near with you often, I know you’re sensitive and dependent too at times, and you surely find me mean whenever I talk to you, or comment on something. ‘Ya know, I just state what I see. And about the pandas, I don’t really hate them honestly; they’re just not my preference. I’m more into penguins, if it’s not obvious *chuckles awkwardly* And I don’t hate you Tao, I’m clearing that. Honestly, I want to be your friend, it’s just that, you’re such a baby like Jong In, and I don’t think I can handle two babies at the same time. Hahaha..”

“Kyungsoo-hyung? You know I’m real shocked of your revelations. But I think you’ll be too if you hear mine, Uhmm, I also find you weird hyung. You’re too unpredictable. You seem too open yet mysterious at the same time. You’re mature but you’re playful and can be childlike at times. You enjoy yourself, playing alone with flags or other stuffs, that I can’t see what’s so fun. You have fun in solitude but still many people also like to be with you, including me of course, despite that fact. It’s just I cannot find good conversation to start with or find any time to be with you since many people are already around you. When you look at my direction, I look away, afraid you’ll find out that I’m staring at you. I also freak out because of your wide eyes hyung, the way you look is a bit uncomfortable sometimes. Hehe, and I feel afraid that your eyeballs may suddenly drop and roll on the ground, for it looks like it is about to pop out. Sometimes you seem so close but still undeniably far. I thank those panda stuffs really, because they are the main reason that makes us talk to each other. And do not worry, I don’t mind if you don’t like pandas much. I am too with penguins. Hahaha” Kyungsoo glared. “And Kyungsoo-hyung, I like you, I really want to be closer with you ever since. You’re a good person. I admire you a lot. I’m your fan boy. Hehehe...”

 

Kyungsoo blushed and he hugged the panda on his lap tighter from the back. Squeezing him very hard.

 

“Hyung! Don’t kill me!” Tao whined.

“Hahaha.” Kyungsoo let go of the panda and put him on the ground, positioning to face him then.

“I think... Pandas are not that bad. They’re actually cute. Hehe. I think I shall like them from now on.”

“You should really hyung.”

“But of course, I like you more Tao.” The two giggled, but suddenly, Tao was under a white light, and Kyungsoo just closed his eyes. By the moment he opened his eyes, he saw Tao smiling at him.

“Hyung! I’m...I’m normal now!” The two became emotional.

“Yes Tao! Yes ! You’re a human now! Thank goodness!”

Because of overflowing joy, they hugged each other again. "Maybe the magic word is ‘I like you’? hahaha.. I have no idea that it’s as simple as that, after all difficulties.. =_= ”

“Yeah right. Only ‘I like you’ is all it takes. Pfft.”

The two released each other and they laughed again. They look outside and saw that the snow has stopped falling. They decided to go out now and walk back home. But when they stepped outside the cave……

 

 

 

“Tao-yah! Soo-yah!”  A loud voice is calling out their names.

The two opened their eyes and looked around. They sat up then and felt delighted when they saw their members.

“Thank goodness you’re finally awake,” Kris sighed out of relief.

“Suho-omma! Duizhang!” Tao jumped his way towards the two.

“Kyungie!” the other members also made their way to Kyungsoo and hugged him.

“You okay?” Chanyeol and Jong in said both, but they immediately glared at each other when they noticed that. Kyungsoo just laughed and nodded.

“It’s almost three hours since you two fell asleep. You bumped each other’s head so hard and you didn’t wake up no matter how we tried, so we put you here in the bedroom. It’s good to see you okay.” Yixing explained.

Tao and Kyungsoo met each other’s gazes and they smiled because of that. Tao then made his way to Kyungsoo’s bed and hugged the elder.

The others gasped and ‘is this true?’, ‘Is this a joke’ and ‘I cannot believe this‘ then filled the room.

 

“Is this what bumping heads do?” Baekhyun asked before walking out of the room. Soon, others followed him too, still unbelieving of the current happenings.

 

The ’93 liners just laughed because they are aware that only them know what happened and only them understand, specifically experienced the real-life-like dream.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Feel free to drop your thoughts, I’d love to read them.
  • Comments, subscriptions and upvotes won't hurt :D
  • Taosoo done.
  • Sangmi <3 *ehem* I STILL CAN'T GET OVER WITH THE FACT THAT EXO WON IN MAMA 2014.. IM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY.. XD CONGRATS EXO and EXO-Ls :D