Star-fragments :)

*Spread The TaoSoo Love*

***

This maybe took long, but ...

 

 

Star-fragments :)

This is for you ;) A super late gift. Mian. Hehe. ^^

 

***

 

 

Noises.

 

People talking, sounding almost a whisper.

 

Footsteps rushing.

 

I'm moving my head side by side slowly. It stings but I also felt numb at the same time.

 

I opened my eyes a little but immediately closed it. Lights blind me. I again opened my eyes and waited for my blurry vision to clear.

 

 

What welcomed me is an empty room. No one, nothing is here aside from me and the table which is empty too, just beside my bed.

 

I felt a part of me disappeared.

 

Is it my power?

 

This is a hospital. I could surely predict wrecking events. I again closed my eyes and concentrated. I feel my surroundings.

 

I can't envision anything.

 

I tried again.

 

Still none. Ugh.

 

This is great.

 

It will be best if I don't have that ability.

 

I can live normal now. I smiled happily.

 

I get the covers off me with the smile still plastered in my face. But then I saw my legs were casted. And my left arm too. I touched my neck, I even have braces. I have bandage on my head and maybe around my abdomen too. I don't care though. At least after I will be discharged from this room, I can do what I wnt without minding others. I grinned again but I got annoyed.

 

Ugh. It's hard to completely see my body if I can't move freely!

 

 

Wait a minute.

 

W-what exactly happened?

 

He is bothered. He should tell Kyungsoo not to go out anymore... But he guess he's late. He saw Kyungsoo looking lost while crossing the street.

 

 

 

Beep... Beep... Beep!!!

"Aaaaaaaah!"

"Kyungsoo!"

 

He hurriedly ran to Kyungsoo and pushed him aside..

The fast red car hit him hard and he felt the extreme pain. His back unbearably aches, his body like his bones has been broken, and his head oozing out blood. He's losing his concsiousness. But he fights for him, he hears him, he hears Kyungsoo.. He tried to open his eyes one last time. He saw Kyungsoo crying and afraid, walking towards him.

Before he closes his eyes and finally lose his life, he saw another car losing control from behind Kyungsoo, running towards the latter.

 

 

 

 

Right! Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo, you should be okay! I survived and you did too right?! Kyungsoo...

Where are you?

 

 

I did my best to sit but everything in me hurts.

 

 

I need to see him! I need to know if he's fine!

 

 

"T-Tao ..."

 

His voice!

 

"Kyungsoo!"

 

I finally sat up, I heard him. I heard Kyungsoo! He's absolutely alright!

 

"Tao ..."

 

His voice, it's really him. And I'm not wrong when he came to my side and look at me.

 

I didn't waste any time, I immediately pulled him into a hug. I don't care if I was hurt. The important thing is, he's here and fine.

 

"Tao ..."

 

"Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. My God, thank You. Kyungsoo you're okay. Kyungsoo." I squeezed him lightly before pushing him away gently. I noticed he has no casts nor braces like me and he's still using the same clothes he had during the accident. Weird. It has been a week. But it does not matter as long as we're all safe.

 

"You haven't changed your clothes. You have no casts." I checked his arms. "No wounds." I look at him in the eye. "It is a relief to know." I smiled.

 

"Hmm. Yeah, uhm. I mean I have slight bruises. Don't worry about me. Mind yourself. You're almost a mummy in that casts and bandage.

 

"Ha-ha. Funny."

 

"What?" He asked me with his adorable eyes widening and brows raising. "I'm not cracking a joke Mr. Huang Zi Tao. I'm describing you in that state."

 

I laughed while biting my finger. I'm staring at him who still looks confused.

 

"Tao. Thank you."

 

"Huh? For what?" He looked down and I ruffled his soft black hair. It's really a miracle to know we're both safe, Kyungsoo.

 

"For trying to save me. And for loving me."

 

I didn't say anything, I only smiled. He lifted his head up and meet my gaze.

 

"I love you, Soo."

 

He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. Is there something wrong?

 

"I love you too Tao."

 

He hugged me but gentler enough to not hurt me. He buried his face in my chest and he starts apologizing.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

 

"You didn't do anything Kyungsoo. Stop saying sorry."

 

"I'm still sorry for the pain I caused you. The pain causing you. The pain I'll cause you. I'm sorry for not staying with you. For leaving you."

 

"What are you saying? Don't be silly. You're here now and it's enough. I don't care if you're not with me when I was unconscious. This what means more to me, seeing you with my two eyes open."

 

He slowly pulled away and wiped the tears that formed in his eyes. Silence engulfed us.

 

"Tao. I'll just go somewhere." He grabbed my hand and hold it. Why does it feel he needs to go but he doesn't want to?

 

 

"Ok. Do you really need to go?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Ok. But be right back."

 

I'm waiting for his response but his smile already reassured me. I sighed contentedly.

 

He was about to open the door but he turned to me again and said, "If I didn't came back immediately, don't wait any longer. Recover fast. Ok? I'll wait for you Tao."

 

I raised a thumb to him.

 

I'll see you right after I recover.

 

The door closed but didn't stay like it for a second since a nurse came in.

 

"Hello there patient Tao. It is nice to finally see you awake. We've been waiting for you to gain your consciousness, even your friends came here day by day. Doc thought you'll be in a coma for a long time. Are you alright? Don't move too much. Arachi?"

 

"Ara. Ara." I hummed. "Wait. Did you say friends? I only have one friend."

 

"Exactly! Friends. They're ten handsome guys. They told us they are your friends."

 

Right after the nurse finished speaking, the door again opened. As if on cue, the people she was talking about came in - Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Lay, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, Kai, Luhan and Sehun.

 

"I'll leave you alone first. I'll come back here later. Ok?" The nurse politely said and head off outside.

 

"Why are you here? Are you here to laugh at me? Do you pity me now? Hah." I spit every word like I'm throwing knives. "I don't need you here. You don't need to see crazy people like me in this situation. It will cost your time."

 

 

"We're so sorry Tao. We know now the truth. Kyungsoo told us the truth and explained to us everything until he successfully made us believe him and you. It was month ago when he approached us, but we just only got the confidence to finally apologize and face you. We are all sorry. It's a shame to put on the blame to a person who just wanted to help. We're really sorry Tao."

 

I am shocked, this is the least thing I'm expecting but I'm happy too. All is going well to me. And Kyungsoo has something to do with this. Such a thoughtful person. Hay.

 

"No! Don't kneel. No need to kneel down. Sorry is enough." I stopped them before they finally touched the ground. "I forgive all of you now."

 

"Thank you so much Tao-yah."

 

"Kyungsoo should have seen this. He will be surely happy right? Call Kyungsoo guys. Call him immediately!"

 

"K-kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Yes. Why? He was here a moment before. He's completely fine and well. His clothes are even the ones he was wearing when the unfortunate event happened to us."

 

"Tao." Kris' face became soft. The other's grew sadder too. "We don't want to hurt you. We don't know who you saw but Kyungsoo, is dead. He's gone. He was dead on arrival. He didn't make it Tao."

 

"That's not a good joke. I tell you. Stay away from me. I don't believe you."

 

"Tao, we're saying the truth. Please believe us." Suho-hyung pleaded.

 

"Go out. Just use the damn door and go out!" I pointed the door harshly. "Kyungsoo was here earlier! He even promised me he'll come back!" Did he Tao? Did he?  "Go away!"

 

"If you don't believe us Tao, here's the address where his cremated body is. And here's a letter from him. His parents told us to give it to you. It was found on his things."

 

Kai put down the folded letter and the piece of paper above the table.

 

They then walk out of the room without a word.

 

***

 

It's been three weeks and I got no visions. Maybe my ability is not really with me anymore.

 

It's been three weeks and Kyungsoo hasn't come back yet.

 

My friends keep visiting and coming back in my room even I shoo them away.

 

I'm starting to believe my friends but I trust Kyungsoo more. I believe he's alive. He told me he'll wait for me right? He's just waiting for me.

 

Now I can finally move on my own. I'm fully recovered. I haven't opened the letter yet. Nor took a glance at the address. I'm going to their house first.

 

***

 

"Annyeong haseyo." I greeted and bowed.

 

"Oh! Tao-sshi." Mrs. Do welcomed me warmly after opening their gate. "What made you come here?"

 

"I'll not waste any second anymore. I'm here for Kyungsoo, Omma." I remembered when Kyungsoo told me how his mother likes to be called Omma even by other person.

 

Omma's smile faded. "Didn't you know he's not with us anymore? My son's already dead. He's gone." Omma choked and her eyes are getting wet. "He died even before his mother does. And it pains me so much. Ottoke??!"

 

Omma is sliding down, she's now crying. The pleasant weather and noise of running children in the corner didn't stopped her. It looks like it's a happy day but for us it's not. I don't know but all I can do is hug omma and gulp. Tears aren't coming out. But I'm hurt. I am stabbed directly in the heart. I gasped for air but it seems even air is not around. I'm suffocated.

 

"Appayo! Nomu nomu appayo... Tao.. Otokke? I want to get him from *************** hoping his remains will come together in piece. Tao, what should Omma do?"

 

"...." I don't know Omma, even I don't know.

 

 

***

 

I went to the place Omma told me where Kyungsoo is. I don't want to believe it, but everything they say is true. I touched the sepulchre, I want this to be a dream but all felt real. His picture, his smiling face which warms my heart before, cut me into small parts. It made my heart heavy, the smile that completes me, shattered me. The smile  that ones light me, dimmed my life. I felt helpless, hopeles, lifeless.

 

I read the address my friends gave me.

 

They've been telling me the truth all this time?

 

I smiled bitterly.

 

My hands tremble when I try to open Kyungsoo's letter.

 

I felt suffocated again.

 

Dear Tao,

 

I love you!

 

Wow. Even the first line killed me already.

 

I succeed in making your friends believe you! I explained everything to them and it was hard to convince them at first but I still made it! You'll love me even greater aye?

 

Even if you didn't do this, I will love you even more. Even till now that you're not here.

 

I'm hoping you and our friends will patch up things. I don't want you to be alone Tao. I don't want you to just stick with me all the time! I'm afraid you might get sick of me. You won't get tired of me right? But still I want you to be with more people often aside from me. No one knows, we might get separated one time. So I did this for you.

 

I'm the one who need to be afraid of you getting tired of me Soo. You silly squishy doe-eyed girl looking strong guy.

 

Sobbing. I'm sobbing, he really cares for me. Kyungsoo, what should I do? Where do I start now?

 

The paper is wet now of my nonstop tears. But it even bolder the letters..

 

 

Ah! This letter  won't even come to you. You will never read this Tao! You Tao who always lacks sleep. Haha. Everything will be fine Tao, let's wait for them to apologize to you.

 

I really love you!

 

You're my best luck!

 

Loving you truly,

 

Do Kyungsoo <3

 

 

 

Kyungsoo!

 

I crumpled the paper and threw it. My knees are so weak now I couldn't feel it anymore. I slumped on the floor, almost breathless. I felt miserable. Is that why you visited me? To say good bye? Kyungsoo, you care so much for me.

 

Kyungsoo why do you need to care for me too much?

 

I crawled to reach his letter, I am so weak right now.

 

I hugged the letter and felt my tears drown the place.

 

Kyungsoo, why?

 

Why do you need to leave me?

 

Why does this need to hurt so much.

 

Kyungsoo... I need you.

 

Kyungsoo... I love you.

 

Kyungsoo...

 

Kyungsoo...

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

STAR-FRAGMENTS. HOOOOOOOOOO.

Forgive me. HEHE. ^^

 

READERS,

Tell me if I have some mistakes. I haven't proofread this yet. :)

 

Thank you in advance.

Please do leave something. Comments are the best. ^^

<3

Sangmi :)