Sad

I'm fine, thank you

In the morning. 

" where u want to go, unnie?", eun chae ask." Owh..tell V i will go to the airport cause i had some work..", i said and leave.

At airport.

" baekkiee", i shout. He smile. I hug him." Im gonna miss u..", i said." Yeah u should...", he chuckle. I grin." Aww..i dont know how i can leave u..but u have V...", he smile. I smile back." Ok..got to go.. promise me! U must call me or email me one time each a week...", he said. I nod."call me when u at there..take care ok.. ", i smile." Here..i scared if im not gonna meet you.. soo..", i stop him." Why u said like that?", i ask." Give me a kiss at my cheeck..", he point it . I grin. I kiss his cheeck." Gonna miss you..", he hug me. Finally,...my tears falling down.

" dont cry, nana..", he said. That was my special nick name from him. I smile but my eyes in tear." I will go...now..bye..", he kiss my forehead and i broke the hug. He hold my hand tight. And he leave it. I wave. He will be good there. I know

I go back home. I saw my bag at the living room." What is this?", i ask jun hye."..go to ur home now..", he said." Why?", i ask. Just to except that he will say that his mom or someone will coe to his house..but.." i hate u....", he said. My tears start to fall and im froze." U just...stole my first kiss!!!", i shout." As i said...im dangerous...", he said. I cry." I will go and...u can start call me silly...

V POV

"..... silly...or more than that... ..idiot....freaking or other...just call me that if that were make u feel better..and...i would never answer ur question even tho u just call me..im done..im done with this..i like you..and u hate me..i know this..everyone hate me..", she said. She wipe her tears and sobbing. She take hier bag and go." Im sorry, nayeon..", i said but of course she couldnt heard it.

I actually just play true or dare with my gang..and u know what will going to be when i choose dare. They ask me to kiss her. I start to like her but then...they said she was not priceless and not for me. I think they right. She was my slave.

{ im sorry,readers...maybe u think it was soo ridicolous...but plss..continue it..yeah..it was kinda hurt...but the ending was happy okay!! Hahaha sorry disturbing you..hold ur tears okay? 😉}

End of V POV

I go to my house. I put my bag. Open my scarf. Open my dress make me just wore a singlet and i tight. I go to my bed and sleep." It was just like a dream na yeon..everything ginna be okay when u wake up..", i whisper to my self.

I sleep.

After abut an hour. I woke up. It was 10 pm. I go to my mirror. I saw all of my burise.  I shook my head and go to bed." Im not supposed to think about him..it will make me cry...be strong please..", I said. But I cant. I cry. I take the book and throw it." U ! I hate u!!", i shout. I felt at the corner of the room." I cant...", i cry.

next morning

It was school today. Maybe all of them will think im crazy. I dont have any place to talk about this. Baek will be mad. Im not gonna tell him.

I walk to my locker and take my diary back. I change it to my death note. There was so many V's name in there. Im not hoping that she would die but..im mad..

V POV

"Tae..dont be like this!",  taeyeon said." Ya! I dont like you!", i said. She was my friend since freshman. Then i saw na yeon at her locker. I put my hand at taeyeon shoulder." Khaja..taeyeon", i said and smile at taeyeon." Omo u so seet Tae..", she giggle. Na yeon look at me. I look at her. She smile and she turn to the locker back. She smile?! I think she gonna cry!

End of V POV

I smile at him. I hold my tears and i look at the locker and cry in silent. I take my book and start to walk to my class. Then someone bumped into me." Owh im sorry...", he said. A guy...i stop." Hey..are u okay? U crying...", he said. He ry to touch my cheeck an i push it." Im sorry..", he smile." Its okay..", i take my book." Hey..can i ask u where is this class?", he ask. It was my class." Sure..follow me...", i smile.

While walk." Are u have a trouble? U should share with someone.. will feel better..", he said." Yeah...but its not the right time..cause we just arrive at the class..", i smile."owh u here..", the teacher said." I bought the new student..", i smile." Yes..thanks na yeon...u csn go to my place..", i go. I saw V was stare at me and he sit beside a girl that i think it was taeyeon cause i heard he call her.

" ok..this is pyo ji hoon..it will be the new student..", the teacher smile. After he introduced himslef he go and sit beside me." We meet again..", he said make me chuckle." Guys..i have a meeting...stay in your class okay!", the teacher go.

" ummm na yeon..if u sad..u can tell me everything..", he smile." Sure!", i smile brightly. I dont know why but his kinda funny. I saw V wa stare at me and taeyeon was hug his arm. I look at ji hoon. Maybe he could help me..