its went good

I'm fine, thank you

I follow baekhyun to the rooftop that was V's place." Stop..", i said. He turn at me. Grab my hand and start to walk to the rooftop.

" Ya V!!", baek suddenly shout." Owh..looks who is here? Our weakest guy..", he laugh with his friends. My tears fall again." What are u doing with her?! She was so much wound cause of you!!", he shout again. He smirk and make his serious face..i hug Baek's hand." Khaja...we should go..", i said." Hey listnen...she is mine..and mind ur own buisness..", he said." Since when she is yours?! No..she is not yours!", he shout.

" look...when i pick her..she was already mine she was my slave forever..", he smirk at me." Lets go baek...", i said. I pull his arm. He go." See you tomorrow silly.." V said while showing my diary.

 At home. I cry alone at room." Why it was so hurt? I like to heard that he said 'she was mine' but he djdnt mean anything!! I like him! Why he treat me like this?!", i shout.

In the morning. 

I go to school as usual but today i didnt tight my hair cause im late." Hey Na yeon..",  he call me. I smile." U okay with ur forehead?", he ask. I nod.

I go to my locker. And then V come to me ater i close my locker." Stop it..", i push his chest. He looks mad. He grab my hand roughly and go to the sports room. He lock the door and stare at me. I froze." What..?", i ask nervously." Who was that guy that just shouted at me?!", he ask. He shout. Ugh i hate him while he shout. I could cry!" O-owh. U mean B-baekhyun?", i ask." He was my bff..", i said and look at the floor." Remember this..u mine....and nobody cant take u from me, silly!", he said and get out from the room.

I froze.

V POV

Omo! Im just about to kiss her! No u cant!! She will hate u more!! be Be patient!! Its not the time!

Yeah i like her but look! She would hate me right? I dont know what to do! I always call her silly cause i scared i might call her cuite or other. I forced myself to ask Baekhyun for help. That's why i want to know his name.

I found him at the libary alone. I go in there and lock the door. The others might saw me. No way!! They will said 'why V go to saw that weak boy?' 

" hey.", i call him." What?", he ask." I..need ur help..", i said. He look at me." Help? What?", he ask." I...actually like na yeon but...", i stop." What?! U like her but u treat her like a dog?!", he mad." Cant u pls stop shout at me?! I like her but and i want her attention..thats why i used this way to treat her..now..i think its bad...so..can u help me?", i ask." She is not for you..", he said." Please..im beg you...okay..im sorry...", i said." Ok..what u want me to help?", he ask." Im just want to ask you about her...dont tell her! Ever!...ok..i will see you later if i had a problem...", i go.

End of V POV

I walk along the hallway to go class." Hey Na yeon...", someone call me. I turn. I think its Baek cause he is the one call me by my name. But its was....V..

I look at him and he came towards me until i pinch in the wall." I domt have any money today...", i said." No....im just want to ask you something..", he said. Since when he talk smooth to me?" Ask what?", i ask nervously." U leave alone at ur house right?", he ask. I nod." Good...u mine remember?", he ask again. I stop. He stare at me. I nod." Ok..i want u to leave at my house...u will be my maid cause u mine...", he smirk and go. 

" Tae-- i mean V...", i call. He stop and turn to me." Why u act weird today?", i ask nervously." Im normal as usual today, silly...", he smile and go. I think earth were flipped now! He never smile at me like that...maybe he inlove?! Should i know? Of course not! " freaking bad guy'!!!