Don't Doubt; I'm Sorry, I Love You.

A Letter For You

'Why... is this for me? Why did that man have it..?' Jaehwan thought; confused. 

"Jaehwan. 

Come back to the dorm. 

I'll be waiting."

There was an unmarked sender. 

"What is even going on?!" Ken groaned, rubbing the back of his head as he re-read the note.  

'Should I go back...? I don't know what's going on.. if this is something done by N-hyung I swear...' he huffed. 

Ken started to walk over to the dorm building.

Inside the dorm building, Taekwoon was dressed in exactly the same outfit he left in. He loomed over their balcony and spotted the younger walking towards the dorm, immediately retreating as he stretched, looking at everything he set up for his lover.

As Jaehwan finally exited the elevator, he pushed in the key code to unlock the door and was met with the living room exactly how he left it..,

 

Except for the other person in the room.


 A bit confused, Ken walked in. He looked at the other male, but specifically his clothing, the face he wanted to see especially on that very day.

"Leo-hyung...?" 

"Took you a while, Jaehwan." Leo said softly, a small smile on his face, but his  Jaehwan didn't seem like himself. Instead of what Leo pictured on Ken's face; his usual wide smile, almost astonished, was actually a saddened face, almost as if he was going to cry. 

"Jaehwan..."

"Why, hyung?"

Leo blinked, tilting his head slightly. "Why...-"

"I was so sad... I thought you forgot everything! Our plans.. me, all of it!" Ken cut off, immediately running to the older but stopping himself just before he could wrap his arms around him. "Where did you go? I thought you really decided not to tell me you actually had other plans, and that you'd think I'd be fine with nobody at the dorm, and being lonely on--" 

It was Leo's turn to cut Ken off. 

Except with a kiss.  

Taekwoon wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, leading the kiss. He wanted to prove to the younger that he wasn't going to leave him for no good reason, and not tell him.

He loved him, really.

Ken had then pulled away, lightly hitting the older's chest as he huffed, a red tint on his face as he realized what had happened. "You aren't being forgiven that easily..." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around his older lover.

"I figured. I'm sorry, I was preparing your gift. Well, at least part of it." Leo snickered lightly, sliding his hand to Ken's hand and taking it, as the two sat down at the group table with the food that Leo spent the day preparing. 


 Not much speaking between the two lovers occured. The two focused on their eating, the atmosphere a little bit awkward due to Leo's attempt at a date, despite Ken finding it cute as he knew Leo might have had a hard time thinking of how to execute this plan. However, Leo was the one to break the awkwardness as he held up his spoon of rice with other food he had prepared in front of Ken's mouth, in which the younger laughed at, but happily accepted. 


Not even an hour afterwards, the two spent a while engaged in a lip lock on the couch, in which the two were confused by. It wasn't necessarily for dominance; it was because Ken was angry at the older for leaving him dumbfounded and hurt the previous day. Ken straddling the older, Leo's hands up the younger's shirt. It was something neither of them ever thought they would get to do so wildly, but nonetheless, they enjoyed. Ken pulled away, biting onto his bottom lip to tease the older as he looked down at him. 

"So hyung, was that the other part of the gift?" Jaehwan teased. 

"Hm... no.." Taekwoon started, his hands sliding a bit lower as he placed them firmly onto Ken's ; which Hakyeon was jealous of not having, as he lightly slapped it, causing the younger's eyes to widen slightly, but then narrow as Jaehwan weakened against him.

Leo lightly grinned, raising an eyebrow as he leaned up and traced the younger's jawline with his lips, 

"But this is." 


Author Note: Hey guys. Its been a while. 

YAY IT'S DONE! OMG I know it's not the Christmas season anymore, and actually it's Valentine's Day; so why not end this story off on a hint of y Keo, no? 

And yes, just a hint. Whoops ~ ♡

Also, why does Jaehwan have such a perky ?

He does. 

It's a fact. Shhhhh.