How It All Started

A Letter For You
Ken sighed. Didn't expect it, one bit. Alone, in the dorm, one day before Christmas Eve. Lying down on the
couch, he stared at the ceiling, a bit puzzled as to why it was so sudden. Knowing Leo, his family would have
most likely told him before hand that they wanted him to come home for Christmas. Five hours had passed since they all left, but the whole thing was still vivid in his head.

 Flashback

 "Bye Ken!!" Yelled the enthusiastic leader as he walked out the door with a bag.

"Take care of the dorm room, will you?" Ravi chuckled, hitting the back of the main vocalist in a comforting manner.
Ken laughed awkwardly, "I will, I will. Stay safe on your trips." He smiled brightly, watching the artwork and maknae leave the door and all enter the elevator, heading out. As he turned around, his smile had gone down a bit as he noticed that the last to bid him goodbye was his fellow main vocal, and boyfriend – the quiet, reserved, Leo.
"You're going too?"
"Yeah... I didn't know either. It was sudden. Sorry, Jaehwan."
Ken shook his head, "No, it's okay. I'm sure your family will be really happy to see you!" He smiled brightly..

But he knew the older could see right through him.

Leo shook his head lightly, reaching over and brushing his thumb against Ken's cheek, "Don't worry, Jaehwan. I'll be back before you know it." He gave him one of his small smiles, before resting his forehead against his.

Ken wanted to treasure that for much longer; Taekwoon was never the one to initiate any sort of affection. "Okay.."

That affection came to an end as Leo pulled away and had nodded, pulling his hand away from the younger as he then exited the company dorm, and pressed the button to the elevator.

As the elevator doors opened, Leo looked back at the younger, noticing his smile faded as he was staring at the ground. He knew he was guilty. He wanted to go back to the younger, embrace him, and tell him how sorry he was for cancelling so suddenly...


"I'm so sorry for lying, Jaehwan...
But I'm doing it for you. "