I'm Doing This For You

A Letter For You

A day later, Ken had woken up in a bad mood. He didn't understand why; he was perfectly fine yesterday, doing the usual with the group, and Leo too—

Oh right.
None of them were there.
On Christmas Eve.

He didn't know what to do at this point. He and the older main vocalist had things planned, and now they wouldn't get to go through with them.
"Aish, this !" He kicked his feet up and stood, luckily not stumbling over. He went into his bedroom that he shared with a few of the members. He was saddened when he opened the dresser, only finding a large amount of space and a few garments of clothing that majority, he owned. The rest were just simple shirts that N and Hongbin had left as they knew they weren't going to need them for their trip. He sighed,  changing his clothes and grabbing a coat that was suited for the weather outside as it was snowing.

Despite the cold, maybe going on a walk would help.


Once more, he looked down at his phone, almost expecting a text from Jaehwan. Then again, he probably wouldn't even think of it. Lying to him, saying that he was going to see his family for the holidays. It did seem believable, especially coming from himself.
Ken must be heartbroken now... He thinks all their plans went to nothing. 

Leo shook his head. Everything would be fine. Once he told Ken, he'd pay it back; pay him back for not being able to do any of what they planned for that day, for this.

In his hands, he had a few plastic bags, full of groceries. In his backpack, he had clothing in it as he stayed at a friend's for the night he had left Jaehwan alone, and today, was dressed quite fashionably, but he had kept it simple under the coat he wore. the older main vocalist was currently behind the small cafe right by the building of Jellyfish Entertainment; hiding.
From Ken.

Knowing him, and his usual state when sad or angered, he wouldn't be able to stay indoors for long and would come outside at some point –, Leo thought, spotting a figure leaving the building and walking with his head down. 

Oh. There he was. That was definitely his Jaehwan.

Leo immediately moved back behind the building. Once he made sure Ken was definitely out of proximity, he started making his way back to the company dorm.