Pregnancy

Give the future a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 months since I knew I was pregnant, and it has been kind of difficult since I have been experimenting changes in my body and especially in my mood. Mark has been an incredible and comprehensible husband attending my every need, also his mom is always asking me what I need or what I want.

Today I will have my second visit to my gynecologist since I knew about this amazing news, and as always Mark will tag along with me, mom can´t come since she has some important thing to do at the company but asked me to send her all the details of today’s visit.

 

“So are you ready to see your baby Mr. Tuan?” the gyno asked Mark, she is kind of young to be a doctor but Mark wanted the best for his wife and “daughter”.

“I couldn’t sleep at all waiting to see her”

“Oh you want a daughter?” she asked him

“Yes… well I’m having second thoughts since I want someone to protect my daughter, maybe it can be a boy first and then a daughter, or…both”

“Both? Are you crazy?” I asked him kind of mad, since he’s not the one who would carry the babies for 9months, or less he will not give birth to them!

“Okay, let’s start before you kill your husband” the gyno interrupted us while lifting my shirt and putting a gel over my tummy, it was starting to form a kind of bulge, Mark would always take a photo of me at morning and night to document all my pregnancy. He has read a lot of books and articles about everything that’s going to happen this 9 months.

“First we will see how the baby is developing…wait…”

“What? Is something wrong?” Mark asked, I was also really scared when I hear that.

“No… it’s… can you see these bags… they are your babies…congratulations you are having two babies”

“What?!” I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter