New Beginning

Give the future a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

We finished eating and since it was Monday we needed to be at the office early. I went upstairs with Mark’s help and we took a bath. As always he helped me to choose my cloths, he always wanted us to look like the couple we are.

   

The drive to the company was in silence but it wasn’t awkward. Like the first time, Mark put on a small pillow on my tummy.

“Where did you get this pillow by the way?” I asked him while he was parking the car in his designated place; just beside him was a parking place with my name in a golden sign. But I rarely use that place since every morning Mark would drive the both of us to work, and if I needed to go out he will drive me there or ask Jackson to drive me if he couldn’t do it.

“Oh, I get it yesterday before getting you from the hospital. I have read that driving is kind of dangerous for pregnant women and more if there’s an accident and you are using the safety belt. So I decided to buy something that will kind of protect you and the baby” I couldn’t believe all the things Mark do for me, every day I fall more and more for him.

“Thank you” I was kind of shy. Even if it’s not the first time he does something as cute and romantic like this.

“You are one of my 3 priorities in this world” I was kind of disappointed, I wanted to be the only one…

“Wait… one of the three?!” I asked him a little bit annoyed

“Yes, there’s my mom” Well I understand that

“Obviously you”

“And the baby” and that ladies and gentlemen needs to be the best thing a pregnant woman needs to hear from her husband.

I only smiled at him, my eyes were teary and I don’t even know why?!!!

We enter the company, all the employees were looking our way, at the beginning of our relationship we kind of hide our relation but Mark was  is a jealous freak, so he made a communication to all the company saying that no man can be near me unless he is in the same room.

We arrive at our office, we kind of share the same office, but since my job is to be outside seeing how the construction is going I’m not here all the time, but from time to time I’m here.

I took my seat and read the files I needed for today.

“I have an appointment with the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter