Vanilla Chocolate 9

Vanilla Chocolate

another situation..

"Hyung, here your ice cream .. " Sungjong gave his ice cream again at Myungsoo .. from far, Sungjong watch all the situation with a little smile on his lips.

"what flavor tdoay?" Myungsoo shy

"Chocolate .. " Sungjong bowed and go .. 

"chaka... CHAKAMAN!"

Myungsoo breath up and down. he is nervous! 

"can I know your name"

"Lee Sungjong ~ imnida .. " Sungjong smiled widely. Myungsoo smiled back

"can I know .. I mean ,, Can I .. ermmm .. I want " 

"hehehehe .. " Sungjong laugh at Myungsoo sudden attitude.

"hey .. please dont laugh"

Sungjong just smile shyly ....... "hyung, can we meet again"

Myungsoo shocked ..  '"yes sure ! here my number .. " they change their cell phone and that situation gone. 

 

another situation ..

 

sungjong see things around you. he is now in the garden ..
green and spacious gardens. he saw a ceremony was held ..


weddings....


an event very simple and sweet. very minimalist

sungjong stepped closer to the event.
he sat in a chair that is not occupied

Whose wedding?

 

"announce the arrival of the bride Lee Sungjong"
Sungjong surprised, he looked towards the aisle ..
yes! he saw himself ...


wearing a white tuxedo ~ big smile. Very happy face.
and behind Sungjong is ... Sungyeol hyung

 

they walk in the aisle ..
guests were just close friends only. No parent should been here

.

Who's the groom? Sugjong quickly looked at the mini stage at the front ..
Kim Myungsoo was standing there ..
black tuxedo complete with bow tie. he is smiling widely, again showing his dimples. He look more happy than Sungjong today.. He is.

 

Myungsoo smiled.. his smile is the most bright Sungjong ever seen. 

Myungsso grab 'Sungjong' hand~ and now they start to tight the knot

 

"are you Kim Myungsoo, choose Lee Sungjong as ur wife"

"yes I do .. "

"and you Lee Sungjong, Choose Kim Myungsoo as your husband"

"yes, .. I do .. "

"so now u are groom and bride"

 

the couple smiled happily. Myungsoo wore the wedding ring on the Sungjong ring finger as well as Sungjong do .. .. they kissed .. and smiled.

"Hey let's take a picture," Sungyeol Hyung come with a DSLR camera in hand

"nae ~~" couple's reply .. the couple hug each other, and myungsoo kissed Sungjong forehead, Sungjong smiled widely, his eye is focusing on camera and place his hand on Myungsoo shoulders. click..! the camera shut the moment. the picture was taken ...

 

 

Sungjong cry..

Sungjong cry,, why he could not remember this beautiful memory... why HE LOST! why HE LEAVE his beloved husband .. and WHy, I stop loving him...Why I lost my memories.. Myungsoo.. I want to meet you now, I know everything now. I love you. please give me another chance to show my love for you ... 

Sungjjong cry crazily .. sungjong cry .. sobbing... his shoulder shaken for a thousand time, 

 

 

another situation.. sungjong head already feel dizzy and heavy. to many situation he look today.. 

now, the situation he fear the most. he in  car with Sungjong and Myungsoo ... he sit at backseat .. ye he can see how stupid himself, sulking and quirel to myungsoo at time like this.  because of him.. they suffer for 2 years. Sungjong cry crazily again

Sungjong see the truck in front of him

but Myungsoo ... he do not look in front.. he busy to quirell with Sungjong.. 

 

Sungjong panicked .. he move forward from his back seat .. he grab the steering wheel and try to avoid crushing the big truck.. but everything ...

 

 

"AHHHHHH'.....!!! ahhhhhhhh!!"

oppaa............ !!!! " the last word from the crash is hapening.

 

everything was late .. Sungjong cry ... he heard the sound of the crash .. it so horibble and terified ..  

 

 

****************************************************

 

Joo Won drive his car immediatley to hospital when he heard Sungjong was hospitalized. He ask the nurse where Sungjong rooms. 

he opened the door.. he saw, a man sleeping beside Sungjong

 

Joowon feel weird. he awake the man that he did not recognize.. 

they greet

"Who are you? '," said Joowon
"his husband"
"tsk ..."
"Who are you?" myungsoo ask
"his cousin"
"I think we are here to discuss." Myungsoo sigh ..
"yes, let's get to the coffee shop below"
they leave the room . before they are leaving,Myungsoo kissed Sungjong's forehead ..


"So, how can you be his cousin??"
"My uncle aunt, Sungjong parents" he sipped his coffee
"... please be honest with me" Myungsoo in serious mood .
"My aunt would not like if her child is taken"
"I will not"

Joowon silent ....
he took the phone and dial a number

"aunt, I guess .. sungjong've actually met the family"

 

************************************************

 

its already 2 days now. but Sungjong still unconsious. he still lay at hospital. 

today, Myungsoo will meet Sungjong parents. 

he was styling himself very well ...

Myungsoo waited patiently in the restaurant, Myungsoo will do anything to get Sungjong again. he belongs to me. he should be in my arms. I love him very much ..