Vanilla Chocolate 3

Vanilla Chocolate

sungjong driving his car with calm

myungsoo non stop staring at his side sungjong. sungjong began to feel uncomfortable with the action.

"So, what's your real name, your" Sungjong break the silence

"Kim Myungsoo honey,"

"Well,"

sungjong silent and continue driving. it has become a habit for more silent and analyzes  the situattion from internal only. i need to do some investigation..

there are only two possibilities here. Sungjong suffered serious injuries and dementia or boy next to him actually a crazy man.

Sungjong believe the man next to him there is a crazy man

he should contact Joo Won to start an investigation.

 

**************************************

 

"We're home. Come in to my house"
sungjong out of the car and continued to the back door of his car. sungjong want to bring all the items left in the car overnight.

suddenly a hand was holding the deed.

"Honey, please do not leave me again. Please do not be cold like this .. let me help you," without wasting time, Myoung take all goods held by Sungjong and continued walking toward the elevator nearby.

Myungsoo pressing elevator buttons numbered 6.
but
wait!
How Myungsoo know all that?

he know Sungjong house level. He know sungjong house. he is totally crazy  man for sure!

 

Sungjong feel dizines because all of this situation.. it so suddenly..

sungjong follow Myungsoo from behind. he only watched myungsoo action.

myungsoo indeed a woman's dream man. Despite his tiny but she has a muscular man. very handsome.

Sungjong speculation ceases when they are front door of the house Sungjong.

"Sorry .... let me open the door," sungjong surprised.

Myungsoo already pressing the button on the door sungjong quickly.

what!??????

he knew the security code of my house ?!

but how ..

myungsoo without delay he went into the house and put stuff on the couch. Myungsoo sitting on the sofa with reclining position slightly as the fatigue
.

 

"honey, i want juice,"

"PABO! what are you thinking?!,"

"you are my wife,"

"i will not do anything for you! who are you actually. I am sure you are misunderstanding me with someone else. I think you wife already DIE! , "

"HONEY...!!! " Myungsoo satnd stiff. he a little bit shake .... withstand extreme anger.

"i  will not be angry and hit you body anymore... . please believe me. I've changed.. i know you pretend to not know me, "

"Hyung ... " sungjong felt it was an older man so he decide to call him hyung.

"anni... oppa.. "

"HYUNG!" he is totally crazy.

"Hyung, please believe me. I do not know you. you are mistaken.. I am not yor Sungjong. I am not ur wife!," Sungjong yelled. for the first time he yelled since he was kid.

Sungjong breath fluctuations. sungjong not quiet. he felt depressed.

Myungsoo take a brave actions, he go close to Sungjong and give him a warm hug.. a very warm hug. Sungjong can feel Myungsoo heartbeat.

Sungjong not fight with it Myungsoo action. he breathes in, so also with Myungsoo. their mutual hug and soothe themselves in the warm embrace of it.

and then ...
sungjong not realize what they are doing.

 

***************************************

 

sungjong awake
he felt a warm hug wrapped around her body.
Myungsoo hyung ....

Sungjong smiling,
he was not angry
he was happy for a while
and Sungjong realize it's crazy

sungjong moving slowly. he did not want to wake up  Myungsoo from sleep . no! they do not do anything,just sleeping. Sungjong will surely this

Sungjong achieve his iphone.
Ahhh ~ it was night.
8 nights

I have to work tomorrow
I have to prepare my job.
The edited video is ready to be shipped tomorrow.

Sungjong decided to wake up to prepare dinner and do his work.

he went to the kitchen and start heating water.
The most easy food to be cooked boiled eggs.
and eat with bread. Sungjong no appetite to eat rice that night, so he just provides only a small meal.

when the egg is boiled, Sugjong mashing the egg and add a little mayonnaise to flavor .. and eat with toast. easy and delicious. a little juice and plain water is sufficient.

Sungjong achieve his glasses and began facing the computer to continue his work.'

Sungjong continue his work assignments.
until he felt a kiss on his cheek.

"jongie ...,Myungsoo  hug Sungjong from behind.

"Yes .." sungjong let Myungsoo act

"What are you doing?"

"work .."

"For what, why do not you leave tomorrow,"

"I can not, I'm here to prepare assignments tomorrow,"

"take the holidays, stop working, resign"

"Crazy"

"no ..
I like it when you're sitting alone at home, take care of me, "Myungsoo strengthen his arms and give a kiss on the sungjong shoulder. Myungsoo Like Sungjong smell.

sungjong not say anything. he was silent and continue working.

they are in a position untill so late at night. While Sungjong feel stuffy with hugs Myoungsoo increasingly powerful, and sometimes d in part that should not be, Sungjong only silence. sungjong feel lazy to scold or say anything in the present situation.

"Let's go to sleep," sungjong grab Myungsoo hand and took him to bed

"Good night my love, 'Myungsoo kissed Sungjong forehead and hug him closely. just like a married couple.

"good night" and sungjong pretended to be asleep. he did not reply to kiss or hug from myungsoo. but in the corner of his heart, he hopes Sungjong called by myungsoo it is him! but Sungjong called by Myoung it was not him.

 

was he already fallin love?

 

***********************************

 

 

Sungjong sipped his coffee in a cafe. sunny morning today. as usual, he came a bit early to work for breakfast.

Myungsoo?? Myoungsoo at home sleeping. sungjong was deliberately do not want to wake him.

ting ting .. .. munja washon...
an incoming message. The numbers are not known

"See you at the office, dear. lunch with me,"

who? myungsoo not possible. he work? I do not think so. he is sick!

sungjong not answering message. probably the wrong number
.

sungjong into heis room and start working.

suddenly a VJ friend knocked on his door

"hyung .. you know we have a new ceo celebration,"

"Oh yeah! I just remembered. thanks. at what the occasion,"

"9 am,"

"ok ...." sungjong watch. already 8.30am. Only 30 minutes away.

Intermittent again I would go to the event ..

ting ... ting .. munja washon
one incoming messages

"Honey, come my ceremony?"

Sungjong who read the message already uneasy.
probably not ...
impossible

Sungjong stepped weight to the event,. Sungjong move slowly. impossible ... but, not impossible also

 

he is stressed now.

who is actually Myungsoo! Stupid man!