Vanilla Chocolate 1

Vanilla Chocolate

sungjong open his almod eyes.. so big round, dark chocolate pupil really make his eye more attracted to see.. his eyes really match his sharp nose and satin fair skin... plus he have rosy pink kissable pout. Can you all imagine how goddes this boy are?? YES he is a boy, he is a pretty handsome boy,,, but if he is a girl, he will be dfenietly a vey pretty girl that all boys want.

 

sungjong always mistken for a girl since he is baby... his pretty face always get attention from boys, sometimes boys can be a gay just for him but Sungjong definietly dont want it. It wrong!!

girls around him always get jelous with him, sungjong have a few girls friend but it will not last longer, they will end up with fighting., the reason must be, that girl boyfriend already fall in love with Sungjong...

sungjong thinks all that kind of thing is ridiciulus,,, how can a man attracted to a man?! its is impossible

 

and because of that, the cheerful sungjong already gone..

Sungjong now change.. change become more cold and quiet.. quiet untill sometime people mistkan him for mute person

 

************************************

 

sungjong POv

I off thecall from my hyung or you all can call him Joo Won Hyung, my only cousin. the one and only i can live with... he know the best form me.. he know almost all about me.

sigh.... joo Won hyung will go to China for a month.. he have bussiness deal there plus, he want meet his fiancee. omo~ is that cute. suprise meet up for fiance and they will live togetehr for a month. I wish I have a fiancee to..

SSUngjong continue his editing works.. Sungjong is a VJ at LBS Tv station. one of the most popular tv station at Korea.even he is kinda mute and unsocial person.. but his vison and editing skills is the best among the best at that Tv station... so because of that, in his young age, sungjong already have tittle Chief of VJ from his employees and work friend.

 

*****************************************

 

SUNGJONG POV

i throw my jacket at the bed then its time for me to lay down,...

arghhhh~~!! I lov ethis feeling. lay down at my bed. I am so exhausted this few days,, I dont know why, it seems my all over bidy seem achefor no reason..maybe I should get a off day tomorrow and go to massage house and spa. oh my~ just think of it already make me relax,

Sungjong get hot bath with lavender essential oil that night.. he enjoys his short relaxed time... he almost fall asleep at the bath tub until someone, ring his apartment bell..

ding... dong...

"ahhh!" sungjong whined

ding... doong.... ding.. dong.... ding... dong...

"ahh!" finally sungjong get up,. take his bath robe and walk to the door. Who was ring my door. It must be someone have lost.. it was never my door have been ring from someone.. well nobody want to friend with me remember?

Sungjong tighten his bath robe and open the door.. slowly~~

 

he peak a little to see who is out there.

a man, with black jacket over all his body. but Sungjong just can see the backof the man

 

"yes, can I help you," Sungjong open his door widely now.. he stand still and wait for the man turn his body.

 

everything become a slow motion that time... that Man turn his face first and look at sungjong with a deep balck eyes. SUngjong fell afraid.

then, that man turn his body and continue look at sungjong, but this time its not just face but whole sungjong body he estimated. up and down non stop just like a ert man.

Sungjong felt afraid and worry. he tighten his bath robe and want to close the door but... the black man so fast,the man held the door from closing..he went into the house and walked up to Sungjong. sungjong feel scared and started throwing anything that can be achieved by hand.

"sungjongie..." that man says..

"who are you?"

"I am your husband"

"stupid!!!!....."sungjong reach the adjacent glass vases with it then throws it towards the black man.

 

prrankk!!! blood all over the floor. the msn collapsed

sungjong panicked

what should I do?!

 

 

Sungjong hand trembling with fear and he began to cry. he felt he was making a killing, blood on the floor and he did not know what needs to be done

 

"mianei ..... "

죄송합니다

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

finish my first chapter.... 'my first stories.

i know it bad and short.. well i am a newbie guys.

should i COntinue this story or not?